Queen Aces King :: AUM / AFF

cecilia

Staff member
:lol: .. yes, waiting for MM to be update. but nothing yet. so i thought, i'll give it a try to do a trailer for this fiction. FIRST TIME doing fiction trailer, i wish aum have more flirty shots but nope, i can't find any beside Nangbarb but it need a good response from aff--take too long of time to do it, i quite and did what i can do -- mostly just aff with some no face looking p'ek :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
True~! ceci.... T__T jayce told that too... when i showed the pics before i took a nap T__T im having asthma today when i did Aum... XD i did tried what he ask for to try the LEVELS on editing of manipulating picture...... i was lil disappoint to Aum's view.... XD i guess.... i should do the Aum manipulation with inspiration... XD

btw, that billboard is SAM MILBY... he's my fav here... XD i bet Donna likes Dingdong than Sam XD.
asthma attack? i think i'll be having an asthma attack too because of HOT pictures here... :drool: :drool:
ohhh... about Sam and Dingdong... I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!! :wub:

^wow. SAM IS HOT *** FAINT, FAINT, FAINT, FAINT, FAINT *** it's a miracle i'm still alive --- but my body is all drained :blush:
haha. the granny is funny, that's how my grandma said about the HALF NAKE IT'S RAINING poster of RAIN handing in my room .. :loool:

recently, i literally wanna run in and hug him :drool: too bad, i don't live in ca -- and didn't see this surface until last week, otherwise, i would have stalk him :p
OMFG!!!!! HOTTTTT!!!! it's getting so hot in here... I WANNA TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF!!! :loool: :loool:
damn, I also want to hug and kiss him!! woohoo!! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
:lol: .. yes, waiting for MM to be update. but nothing yet. so i thought, i'll give it a try to do a trailer for this fiction. FIRST TIME doing fiction trailer, i wish aum have more flirty shots but nope, i can't find any beside Nangbarb but it need a good response from aff--take too long of time to do it, i quite and did what i can do -- mostly just aff with some no face looking p'ek :loool:

dang~! love it ceci.... i do, agree... why does Aum doesnt have much more pictures and sexy CM... XD T________T i wanna cry for that~!!!! cause i wanna see Aum with some more angles~!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^darn, he looks starving in that picture --- it's all his fault for drinking too much alcohol -- he's missing PRISANA badly, time to suck it in and feed himself some blood/food instead of them liquor :loool: ..

nikki1786

LizQuen
^darn, he looks starving in that picture --- it's all his fault for drinking too much alcohol -- he's missing PRISANA badly, time to suck it in and feed himself some blood/food instead of them liquor :loool: ..

tsk tsk tsk.... oh, my...

ceci, your thoughts are running wild XD hi5~! :loool: might as well he's drinking too much... because he was confuse if whom he would choose... Pinky or Aff... :loool:

check this video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2B-ad4IatY

pze

sarNie Adult
i love both vdo.....n im going to have to agree with u guys aum doesnt have many pictures or so forth to work with...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG!! ATE NIKKI!!! I really really really LOVE your new siggy... si ENCHONG DEE!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: and **FAINT**