Queen Aces King :: AUM / AFF

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lmao... i told Don that i like Sam's billboard than Dingdong... XD see this... XD along the highway... XD

Where is that billboard located??

OHH YESSS!!!! I've seen that billboard! it's near the two shopping malls (SM North EDSA and Trinoma) we always go to in Quezon City... I always stare at those billboards whenever I see them... good thing I'm not the one who is driving... :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
finally, I've seen the sexy pics!! woohoo!! so darn HOT!!! I love AUM in orange and green... so bulky... :drool: :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
omg nikki that new one of aff is so erotic....lolz.......

but it looks good.....so keep them coming...

cecilia

Staff member
nikki, maybe to satisfy you, you can adjust the color tone of her face --- or angel her face a little to the right?

anyway, this guy is HOT in here :drool:

pze

sarNie Adult
yes ami just like when we see aum....lolz.....

its fun looking at all these pictures in the mean time while sarn brainstorms for the story.....hehe....gives her good motivation....

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikki, maybe to satisfy you, you can adjust the color tone of her face --- or angel her face a little to the right?

anyway, this guy is HOT in here :drool:
True~! ceci.... T__T jayce told that too... when i showed the pics before i took a nap T__T im having asthma today when i did Aum... XD i did tried what he ask for to try the LEVELS on editing of manipulating picture...... i was lil disappoint to Aum's view.... XD i guess.... i should do the Aum manipulation with inspiration... XD

btw, that billboard is SAM MILBY... he's my fav here... XD i bet Donna likes Dingdong than Sam XD.

omg ..that picture is ..*faint*
just tell me when i will call an ambulance :loool:

LMFAO SarN!... :loool: :loool:
haha sarn ur too funny...i taught u were going to like it....lolz...

She did pze..just like us when we see umms and his bod...we want to faint too!!
dont mention Aum right now... im a lil bit of woe... XD i guess... im just too happy that Aff does really have different angles on her photoshoots than Aum...

pze

sarNie Adult
nikki i hear u aum doesnt have much angel....in fact he doesnt have much pictures.......so its harder.......

but its ok aff will do for now....lolz....

btw i taught it was sam milby but i wasnt sure....looked kinda different n i dont remember seeing him that buff.....lolz...

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikki i hear u aum doesnt have much angel....in fact he doesnt have much pictures.......so its harder.......

but its ok aff will do for now....lolz....

btw i taught it was sam milby but i wasnt sure....looked kinda different n i dont remember seeing him that buff.....lolz...

no its not Sam's body... XD plus, Sam's picture dont involve with underwear thingy.... XD he endorse the LOW DENIM PANTS of bench, that's why he's half naked... XD

the reason why they posted a billboard of Sam was because there was fashion show of Bench last July entitled "Bench Black Out".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JufE_Rsrwfs

this is his funny commercial of a grandmother... looks like she's urging for Sam's body in Bench CM...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8JrwQ41hf0

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. SAM IS HOT *** FAINT, FAINT, FAINT, FAINT, FAINT *** it's a miracle i'm still alive --- but my body is all drained :blush:
haha. the granny is funny, that's how my grandma said about the HALF NAKE IT'S RAINING poster of RAIN handing in my room .. :loool:

recently, i literally wanna run in and hug him :drool: too bad, i don't live in ca -- and didn't see this surface until last week, otherwise, i would have stalk him :p

pze

sarNie Adult
ahh i c nikki....lol

haha ur so funny ceci....gosh bi n his bod.....n he owns it like he says lol...

nikki1786

LizQuen
^wow. SAM IS HOT *** FAINT, FAINT, FAINT, FAINT, FAINT *** it's a miracle i'm still alive --- but my body is all drained :blush:
haha. the granny is funny, that's how my grandma said about the HALF NAKE IT'S RAINING poster of RAIN handing in my room .. :loool:

recently, i literally wanna run in and hug him :drool: too bad, i don't live in ca -- and didn't see this surface until last week, otherwise, i would have stalk him :p

:loool: ekkkkkkkkkkkkkk~!!!!! its really RAINing when u just posted that pic~!!!!!!!!! XD better stalk him next time, make sure not to get caught by the guards. then if you do, i'll be playing the song... "Glitter" by Ayumi Hamasaki... XD

speaking of Ayumi my friend jayce and i... talks about the ANGLE of Ayumi and Aff... has similarities... XD dont you think?

Aff does look like Ayumi here in this photoshoot... XD is it me or the picture itself? XD

Ayumi

cecilia

Staff member
at some angle, she does look like ayumi.
but yeah, RAIN, the more i stare at his body, the more i want him.
try not get too obsess :loool: