Quantity vs Quality

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Of course Bomb the tomb. It's not to the point where he has too many works because he has the average of 2 lakorns per year like the majority of actors but lord mercy, someone needs to send him to acting classes ASAP if he continues to be a prime time actor. I don't even get why they promoted him as a praek in the first place when they should have made him supporting first or even put him in an evening lakorn and wait until he proves his worth. Why? I don't think an explanation is required. Just skim one random episode of any lakorn of his and you'll easily notice that the guy only has one expression and he delivers all his lines the same way, emotionless! There's no way you could justify his lack of abilities. On the other hand, I can understand why Mew Nittha, Bella Ranee and Taew Natapohn are the actresses who are most in demand at the moment because they do have the talent and potential to attract many productions. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
rockateur said:
Of course Bomb the tomb. 
Bahahaha when i read this I nearly died from laughing. Not enough O2 to continue laughing. Whew. Ahem but yes Bomb was the first actor to pop in my head who seriously needs additional lessons. He's got a good looking face but the minute "ACTION" is yelled Ohh tai tai! His single face expression is plastered on every emotion. As a viewer idk how I am so supposed to react to a sad scene when all the actor does is -_-. <-- yes that face makes me sad...NOT.
In Khunchai Ronnaphi when Chai Ruj reads Phi's farewell letter, I expected the dude to cry a storm at least because thinking back they were closest to each other and naughtiest. All he did was crinkle his eyebrows. Umm no. It was like he was stuck between trying to be sad and mad?

Considering I've seen the dude make appearances in a few dramas before his "breakthrough" but HE HAS NOT IMPROVED ONE BIT.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OHOaddict said:
@sarN me and one of friends once made a plan to kidnap a Korean celeb by plane overnight. It made a lot of sense to us although everything we said was impossible. Lol
^^^^Did the other fan got to it before ya' girls? My trip to Thailand was to stalk Thai Dara , we got address that lead us to no where !! Those address online are fake llol. Then we precede to check out Thailand beaches , hoping to catch live shooting of lakorn ending lol,

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
sarN said:
^^^^Did the other fan got to it before ya' girls? My trip to Thailand was to stalk Thai Dara , we got address that lead us to no where !! Those address online are fake llol. Then we precede to check out Thailand beaches , hoping to catch live shooting of lakorn ending lol,
LMAO! More like we were too chicken to carry it out. Haha. Seriously they have celeb's addresses online? I think it would be better to ask their fanbase. How many addresses did you check out before you gave up? And who were they? Lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:

Should have ask and not believe anything online is real HAHAHA :bhehe:

I got Cherry's real address. But you're probably not her fan so you may not be interest in it.  :wink:   lol