Quantity vs Quality

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Just as the tag said, 18+ anything goes so here goes:

I've noticed that there are so many lakorns out right now with all the cable channels also releasing lakorns for their channels. Its one thing if the lakorn is good AND the acting are also good but omg, actings are horrible and some of these pranang should not even be pranang.

For example: the nangek in the lakorn Panrak Chabab Organic from true move is horrible! The lakorn is good and cute but the acting is horrible! Then you have that guy in Tangmo's new lakorn. He should be supporting but of course he's A's kid and that is A's lakorn. What? Did no one want to make him a praek that he has to produce his own lakorn? Lol
 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree lol.. one channel that has some decent actors and actresses though is Channel 8 for a smaller channel. Alot of them suck, but there are a few that aren't too bad and if given the chance can probably improve heaps. 
 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh god ch8. Yes they have decent actors and actresses but their lakorn is over the top! Lol it is like rated 18 because of the reangness of the story lol.
 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Not even the Raengness of the story, but the freaking racy love scenes omg! Lol It is like watching an American Soap, and sometimes even more Racy than that! Like the last lakorn with film the one where everyone was a whore lol goodness gracious.. 
 

fun

YGfamily
I am still waiting for the day when Thai lakorn will do a nice smexy bed scene without being racy. Something like this 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePbRvervIjY&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DePbRvervIjY&has_verified=1
 
or like this
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Ta5XC3BaU
 
or even this
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ltPLSAgHI
 
 
Phew! Fanning myself!!!
 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
fun said:
I am still waiting for the day when Thai lakorn will do a nice smexy bed scene without being racy. Something like this 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePbRvervIjY&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DePbRvervIjY&has_verified=1
 
or like this
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Ta5XC3BaU
 
or even this
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ltPLSAgHI
 
 
Phew! Fanning myself!!!
 
 
Omg TKA ...that scene with Joe and Ariel was so hot and not in an awkward feel like I'm watching soft core porn type way, but like you're reading a book and reading about all the emotions the leads go through during their love making lol. I don't know how to describe it, but it was like one of those scenes that didn't feel like I was watching lust lol. 
 
  • Like
Reactions: fun

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tangmo is so freaking plastic nothing moves on her face. What emotions can she display when she can't move anything. The acting in that lakorn was beyong cringe worthy it was just wrong....and wrong...and plenty more wrong. 
 
They should not just hand people a N'ek/Pra'ek roles...they all should audition and carefully examined if they truly fit the character. Some just get handed the roles therefore, they don't care much because it's theirs. Dang it, I want them to work for it. I think, if they have to really go up against each other they'll have more determination. So many newbies, need to take a backseat for a while. Pretty face should not count for everything.
 

fun

YGfamily
I think Taiwanese are really good at making these type of scenes. It doesn't come off racy, or trying too hard or fake. 
 
I notice that a lot of Ch8 lakorns are really racy and namnao. 
 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
byebye said:
Tangmo is so freaking plastic nothing moves on her face. What emotions can she display when she can't move anything. The acting in that lakorn was beyong cringe worthy it was just wrong....and wrong...and plenty more wrong. 
 
They should not just hand people a N'ek/Pra'ek roles...they all should audition and carefully examined if they truly fit the character. Some just get handed the roles therefore, they don't care much because it's theirs. Dang it, I want them to work for it. I think, if they have to really go up against each other they'll have more determination. So many newbies, need to take a backseat for a while. Pretty face should not count for everything.
I don't even know what to say about Tangmo lol she has this weird lisp thing that just totally bugs me lol. 
 
fun said:
I think Taiwanese are really good at making these type of scenes. It doesn't come off racy, or trying too hard or fake. 
 
I notice that a lot of Ch8 lakorns are really racy and namnao. 
Yes very racy, namnao basically borderline over the top like American Soap Operas.. Every time I watch a channel 8 lakorn I just keep expecting there to be some dramatic sound effect and then someone pop out saying you are not the father, but your brother is LOL. 
 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I find that Taiwanese actresses can't kiss for shizznit. Lol. Joe was doing a tremendous  job! HAHA. He's a good kisser. He was really going at it with the ear biting and neck nibbling. Ariel couldn't keep up. She made the scene awkward. The same goes with Rainie Yang and Mike He. The Mars scene was okay, but Barbie was still kind of awkward.
 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Tangmo is so freaking plastic nothing moves on her face. What emotions can she display when she can't move anything. The acting in that lakorn was beyong cringe worthy it was just wrong....and wrong...and plenty more wrong. 
 
They should not just hand people a N'ek/Pra'ek roles...they all should audition and carefully examined if they truly fit the character. Some just get handed the roles therefore, they don't care much because it's theirs. Dang it, I want them to work for it. I think, if they have to really go up against each other they'll have more determination. So many newbies, need to take a backseat for a while. Pretty face should not count for everything.
Hahaha so agree! She is another one that moved backward lol. When i first started watching i thought maybe she got botox so she couldn't have any facial expression but no, that is definitely plastic lol.

I think the channels and producers are so eager to put something out that they just take anyone with a pretty face. I think they should have an acting contest like they do with singers.
 

fun

YGfamily
I don't think American soap operas are that namnao. 
 
Mahalo have you seen the bts of TKA?Joe did all the work. Ariel was hilarious... she was like ewww... you got all your saliva on me lol
 
But most twdramas that I watched with kiss/bed scenes, they are just overall better.
 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At least Tdrama has kissing scenes that actually involved kissing. While some lakorns doesn't even instead used camera angles...they just cheated me from a realistic scene lol.
 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
I am still waiting for the day when Thai lakorn will do a nice smexy bed scene without being racy. Something like this 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePbRvervIjY&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DePbRvervIjY&has_verified=1
 
or like this
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Ta5XC3BaU
 
or even this
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ltPLSAgHI
 
 
Phew! Fanning myself!!!
Oh dang that was hot! Lol I don't know if some of the fans can handle this type of love scene though lol. They'll be going into fan wars more often then currently with who does it better with who. Lol those delusional fans won't be able to separate acting from real. Shoot just with the eye stare and current kiss going on right now they're already think some beyond reality lol.
 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Fun, I have not seen BHTS of ISWAK or TKA. I didn't tune into those because I'm not a fan of Ariel. She just looks slow and her character was literally slow in that drama. Lol. I just couldn't. 
 

fun

YGfamily
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh dang that was hot! Lol I don't know if some of the fans can handle this type of love scene though lol. They'll be going into fan wars more often then currently with who does it better with who. Lol those delusional fans won't be able to separate acting from real. Shoot just with the eye stare and current kiss going on right now they're already think some beyond reality lol.
This had me  :lmao3:  :rofl:  :lol2: because it's so true. 
 
I love Ariel because of ISWAK. She played Kotoko Aihara in the manga to a T. 
 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That is why I like ISWAK but I didn't love her character. I thought she was so slow...if a girl can't even do tic-tac-toe right then it's just wrong lol. She was adorable though with her chubby self when she first started.
 
Yeah, lakorns fan would go overdrive if there's a kiss scenes like those of Tdramas or Kdramas. Imagine Nadech kissed Yaya and then in the next lakorn shove his tongue in Kim's throat? I bet AF will be shut down hahahha.
 
Those fans will be like...did you see the way Nadech slipped his tongue in Yaya's mouth secretly...and the way he looked at her before kissing her. While Kim's fans would be like...did you see the way Nadech touched her face, he was very gentle with her before kissing her and did you see how long he kissed her? Not long before everyone is yelling using big caps letter and different colors to write their feelings out :)
 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
That is why I like ISWAK but I didn't love her character. I thought she was so slow...if a girl can't even do tic-tac-toe right then it's just wrong lol. She was adorable though with her chubby self when she first started.
 
Yeah, lakorns fan would go overdrive if there's a kiss scenes like those of Tdramas or Kdramas. Imagine Nadech kissed Yaya and then in the next lakorn shove his tongue in Kim's throat? I bet AF will be shut down hahahha.
 
Those fans will be like...did you see the way Nadech slipped his tongue in Yaya's mouth secretly...and the way he looked at her before kissing her. While Kim's fans would be like...did you see the way Nadech touched her face, he was very gentle with her before kissing her and did you see how long he kissed her? Not long before everyone is yelling using big caps letter and different colors to write their feelings out :)
Hahahhahahaa you went there! I'll like this post when my Likes recharge lol.
 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think, I might be one of the few  posters here where both fan base Kim/Yaya wants to throw tomatoes at me lol. I know I am blunt but sometimes it's hard not to be. I tried my best though...but a lot of times my best is just not good enough :shrug: :baby:<-----what is that face for? Sucking on a pacifier right? It looked strange but I kind of like it. I know it's sucking on something.
 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha I'm following right behind you. I know there are lots of them who wants to use me as target practices and I'm not even completely blunt like I'm normally am yet lol.
 
Top