puri graduated

tinah

sarNie Coma
congrats to him!!..i guess pitta and puri are still good friends :D she gave him flowers hmm if only they were still dating...but yeh i see noosaba..many other dara

'แป้ง' (กล้า)ขโมยซีน 'แอน' หอบช่อดอกไม้ให้ 'ภูริ'

ไม่เสียแรงที่ไปตั้ง กล้องล้อมกรอบ “กองทัพดารา” ที่ยกพลเข้ารับพระราชทานปริญญาบัตร จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย ด้วยภาวะตาซ้ายกระตุก ตาขวาก็ขยับยิกๆ วันนี้ต้องได้ซีนเด็ดมั่งล่ะ บี-พุทธิพงษ์ หอบ น้องปุณณ มาจุ๊บแก้มยินดีกะภรรยาคนสวย นุสบา ปุณณกันต์ ให้ช่างภาพได้กระตุกชัตเตอร์เรียกน้ำย่อยกัน สนั่น นอกจากนี้ ยังมีแขกเหรื่อทั้งที่รู้ใจและไม่รู้ใจของ แซน-พนมกร ตังทัตสวัสดิ์, ท็อป-ณัฐเศรษฐ์ พูนทรัพย์มณี, โน้ต-ตูน-แก้มบุ๋ม (ศิลปินแกรมมี่), น้ำตาล-ปานวาด นิรันดร์กุล (ลูกสาวคนสวยของเสี่ยตา-ปัญญา), หนูแหวน-ปวริศา เพ็ญชาติ ฯลฯ มาอีกเพียบ ที่ถูกจู่โจมมากสุดเห็นจะเป็น ภูริ หิรัญพฤกษ์ โดนส่อง “การ์ดบนช่อดอกไม้” ทุกช่อว่าจะลงท้ายด้วย แอน-อลิชา รึว่า “ม้ามืด” คนไหน ทว่าผิดคาดเมื่อ “อดีตคนคุ้นเคย” แป้ง-อรจิรา แหลมวิไล ฝ่าฝูงชนมามอบดอกไม้ยักษ์กันถึงตัว ดูหน้าพระเอก ภูริ ซี้คู้น..น! บานเต่ง! ไม่รู้ “ม้าอืดอาด” อย่าง หนูแอน แอบไปยืน กระทืบเท้าอยู่มุมไหนน้า!?

macli

sarNie Hatchling
congratulations to him and the rest of the other people....wow I still have about a good 8 years to go before I graduate then continuation of classes afterwards too... Anywase I'm proud of them in still continuing school despite their schedules. The actor with the glasses is cute. Same is Puri...it's nice ot Pang to come and congratulate Puri.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
congrats to them

kry*star said:
yeah, anybody knows??? is this from high school or college???
[post="144470"][/post]​
i think they're graduating from college/uni

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
They all graduated from Chulalongkorn University, one of the top universities in Thailand, during this past week (July 13-14).

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Congrats Puri and the others!! whose the guy next to puri on the last pic that also plays in wi marn sai and plays as chakrit younger brother?