purchased dramas from Thanamas89

sully

sarNie Egg
Have anyone purchased dramas from Thanamas? I have recently purchased over 50 dramas from her and had some issues with the DVDs not recording in full. I'm just wondering if anyone who has purchased from her would help let me know if they have the same problem with their discs or not. A lot of my discs for many dramas are not recorded in full while some are and this is kinda weird. Since I bought so much at once, I don't have the time to watch every single dramas to know why this is, but I checked all my discs and many of the discs are not recorded in full. If anyone can help that would be great.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sorry but we have already talked this over and you said you understand. I don't understand why this has become a problem for you na ka as it's able to ruin my reputation when it doesn't even have anything to do with me. I've already mentioned before that I'm not the original holder of the series. Nobody knows who the original is to be exact as everyone in Thailand carries the same editions; therefore you will never get an answer. And like I said, the max episodes that are able to fit is only around 4-5 episodes the most. If the file is small then it can hold more but the more it holds; the more deteriorating the quality can get. Also out of all the dramas you ordered from, why is it that you like to bring up the ones that happened to have a problem? Have I never replaced them for you? No. I always fix the problems and why is it that you never seem to be satisfied with the rest of the series. Out of 50 you have a problem with only 2-3. So, honestly I'm quite disappointed. As I've mentioned, I've never received any complaints before and I try to satisfy you when it comes to certain problems. Yet it doesn't seem to help. And like I said, with this mentioning of yours it's able to ruin my reputation when I've already explained it to you before.

Also another way to show you that they ARE recorded in full, check it on your computer. It'll show that there is no more room left on the disc and how much space has been used. Every drama holds different GB/MB sizes and I've been doing this a long time now so I know how these things work. And if it cannot fit, it cannot fit. What do you want me to do ka? If you order from Thailand, it's going to be the same exact thing. No difference.

cecilia

Staff member
I think as buyer -- you have the right to question other ppl if they get the same things as you. I understand that seller wants good reputation but if they didn't do anything to resolved it or instead ignore it then it's alright for the buyer to comment his/her opinion so other ppl won't have to run into the problem.

I'm not picking side but from reading both statements -- if i were to order this from all the way in Thailand -- i'd still get the full episode in good condition (as i've done it through ethaicd and yes, they shipped it from Thailand)

Anyway, my suggestion for seller is to please be considerate of the buyer -- ppl want their money worth and so if they don't - they're ought to get you whether you like it or not, it's part of a business deal. So stay calm and try to work things out -- dont' jump too fast .. as for seller -- i agree that it's only fair and right for you to ask other buyers of their opinion.

ah! this may be nitpicking but yeah one more thing -- just b/c the disc is full -- doesn't mean it contained the whole episode na (i've done that before in my convert video and yes, i know what i'm talking about) so yup -- if it doesn't fit then split it in half or in 2 disc. Ppl want their money worth. As buyer -- you trust ppl who sells you their things so if that part of business deal is broken then yup this kind of question is called for :dance2:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think as buyer -- you have the right to question other ppl if they get the same things as you. I understand that seller wants good reputation but if they didn't do anything to resolved it or instead ignore it then it's alright for the buyer to comment his/her opinion so other ppl won't have to run into the problem.

I'm not picking side but from reading both statements -- if i were to order this from all the way in Thailand -- i'd still get the full episode in good condition (as i've done it through ethaicd and yes, they shipped it from Thailand)

Anyway, my suggestion for seller is to please be considerate of the buyer -- ppl want their money worth and so if they don't - they're ought to get you whether you like it or not, it's part of a business deal. So stay calm and try to work things out -- dont' jump too fast .. as for seller -- i agree that it's only fair and right for you to ask other buyers of their opinion.

ah! this may be nitpicking but yeah one more thing -- just b/c the disc is full -- doesn't mean it contained the whole episode na (i've done that before in my convert video and yes, i know what i'm talking about) so yup -- if it doesn't fit then split it in half or in 2 disc. Ppl want their money worth. As buyer -- you trust ppl who sells you their things so if that part of business deal is broken then yup this kind of question is called for :dance2:
Clicked the wrong button but anyways my shop is not like ethaicd. When I say buying from Thailand, it's regular shops that hold old old dramas and that's the same thing I have. NOT originals. Only the ones from cable and etc. Ethaicd are all originals and I have a lot of originals but are in VCD or some DVD, depending. Therefore you're not going to get the same thing. If you understand. The problem the buyer had isn't the same as what you're mentioning. And I always answer everyone's questions and resolve problems. That's why I sounded a little angry because I have already cleared it with the buyer but the topic was made. I don't care about the topic but it was a little extreme for me because we already talked it out and I satisfied the customer in every way but it still didn't seem to help. Exactly why I sound agitated in the comment. And yes, everything is full because I check every disc before sending. And I have the best upgraded duplicator that tells me if there is anything wrong. But overall, the problem you're talking about isn't the same as mine ka. Different story. And my shop isn't like Ethaicd and again, when I say buying from Thailand; it's not the big shops that sells master box collections. It's a regular vdo shop just like any other Asian video markets.

cecilia

Staff member
^ja -- i understand you -- it's just i read your response and it does sounds a bit agitated lol -- anyway, i'd say both are not at fault at this na -- there was just a little miscommunication among you two.