Punch Worakarn: Good Girl Idol

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
punch is naturally beautiful! don't know if she's older than bie, but it would be nice to see punch and bie on screen together...and perhaps sing together too!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
punch look so georgous and pretty...this is a different side of her i never seen before...i love it a lot

Areeya

sarNie Adult
punch is naturally beautiful! don't know if she's older than bie, but it would be nice to see punch and bie on screen together...and perhaps sing together too!
OMG...this sound like a good idea...I would never thought of that...This would be really great if they can have a lakorn together and sing duet together...I think punch and bie is about the same age becuase both of them born on the same year (1984)...Im not sure whose older by month...I would love to see Punch and Bie on screen together...hope our dream will cum true soon...

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
OMG...this sound like a good idea...I would never thought of that...This would be really great if they can have a lakorn together and sing duet together...I think punch and bie is about the same age becuase both of them born on the same year (1984)...Im not sure whose older by month...I would love to see Punch and Bie on screen together...hope our dream will cum true soon...
yes, hopefully our dream will come true...suk wan nung. :) bie is hot and punch is gorgeous!!

sunisa

P'Punch looks so pretty and gorgeous in her own way. She is also a great and natural actress. I grow to love her even more after Taddao. Hope to see her in more lakorns. :wub: :wub:

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Wow she's been transformed! She's really pretty n cute in the photos I hope she gets to play n another lakorn with por dressed all girly! Lol I'd love to see a kiss/ slap lakorn with them!!! Now that I've seen punch like this!!! Dunno if she'll get out of her shell n play romance romance lakorn!!! Sigh my fantasy just runs wild... Love por t but most likely with punch.

Iya

sarNie Adult
not a big fan of punch, but i love her eyes. thanks for sharing. and for one of the previous comments, yes, her smiles does seems a bit force.