Proud Moments in Thai Nang'ek History

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
So Thai lakorns are known for having overly nice, sweet nang'eks -almost or sometimes even to the point of stupidity. And then there are also nang’eks that are strong and stand their ground but later gets crush by pra’ek (ex. Mia Taeng). Often time we are screaming at the nang’eks through our computers/laptops/ or tv screens. So I will like for everyone to share a moment in a lakorn when the nang’ek truly triumphant…or a proud moment in thai nang’ek history….yaaayyy!!! hahah

A proud moment for me would be in the old lakorn-Samee Ngern Phon with Joy S. and Pol. The scene where she finally learns that she was pregnant and walks out to find Pol with the nang’rai dangling onto his arms. I guess she was fed up with him saying there is nothing between them but can never truly get rid of the nang’rai. She walks up to him and said something along the lines of – lets get divorce because I don’t want to fight with either one of you anymore, I will only degrade myself-…she looked him in the eyes and said –Even if I don’t get you, I wont die…

I was so proud of her I think I clapped hahah

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng - As the n'rai and mom are bitching at Nit for being pregnant with Pawee and accusing her of seducing him, Nit reveals to the both of them that Pawee raped her. That just shut everyone up. LMAO

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
There are so few, come to think of it now. The only Nang ek character that I love in the history of thai lakorn nang eks is the "evil" twin, Mooh Nin, played by Anne Thongprasom in Raeng Ngao. Her character was my idol, she was just super smart, super hot, she was the "it" girl and she fell for pra'ek the dork who spoke very little. She was a firestorm and everything that she said and did, I think I clapped. Oh, except she took revenge too far at times but she only did it to the bad people. I think she is the strongest nang'ek character that I've seen so far. I actually really hate the nang'eks that act all tough cause then they just get annoying. But not Mooh Nin though, she was tough but in a confident way, not annoying way. But I haven't seen one since her, so I really hope Janie will do her character justice in the remake.

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng - As the n'rai and mom are bitching at Nit for being pregnant with Pawee and accusing her of seducing him, Nit reveals to the both of them that Pawee raped her. That just shut everyone up. LMAO
totally... love kwan character in this lakorn.... i already watch this lakorn for the 10th time..

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
i know there a a few scenes that i've seen that i like, but the only i can think of right now is in Wanida during the military ball scene where Wanida meets Pisamai for the first time.
Pisamai: "I'm Major Prajak's lover."
Wanida: "I'm Wanida Mahasak, Major Prajak's wife." She wasn't even going to let what Pisamai said frazzle her even though she knows that's the woman that her husband loves. She didn't jump and start acting like a crazy jealous wife, I was so proud of her at that moment.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i know there a a few scenes that i've seen that i like, but the only i can think of right now is in Wanida during the military ball scene where Wanida meets Pisamai for the first time.
Pisamai: "I'm Major Prajak's lover."
Wanida: "I'm Wanida Mahasak, Major Prajak's wife." She wasn't even going to let what Pisamai said frazzle her even though she knows that's the woman that her husband loves. She didn't jump and start acting like a crazy jealous wife, I was so proud of her at that moment.
Yes, I was thinking the same lines. Best comeback lines from a n'ek! I totally feel in love with Nik after that. I replay that scene countless times.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i agree with bb_ny. moonin was strong. she is a feminist at heart and different from all nang ek. she didnt cry, instead she fought for justice, she had a common sense. she backed out when she knew it was her sister weakness that made her sister take her own life.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Holly cattle! What's this. HEHE. Interesting thread. I shall definitely come in here later to add to what's already presented. In the mean time I should think...hard. HAHA.

fun

Expired Sarnie
What annoyed me in Janie version of Raeng Ngao, she used Veekit from the very get go. Ann Moonin, only attacked when she was provoked. I was never annoyed by Moonin played by Ann but when Janie did it, i was extremely annoyed. My favorite part was when Nin said she was not afraid to get sue for hitting. Each slap equals 1000 baht so if she slapped Nappa 10 times, she would have to only cough up 10000 well i cant remember the exact amount lol i never knew thailand had such a law.

My all time favorite nang ek moment is with Alin LOL!!! There are just wayyy too many. She was not stupid nor was she dumb. She is a good schemer? LoL When she was kidnap and she got mad bc her kidnapper asked for so little HAHA!!! Loved it when she beat the crap out of Willy and exposed herself. Oh she has no shame lol
How can you not love her.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=plpp&v=iagXR74deHs

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ OMG fun, we thought of the exact same thing! HAHA. The two characters that I named as the best nang'ek in the history of lakorns were Moonin and Alin. HAHA. What I was going to put down to answer this thread was the part when Alin (Anne) busted Lek (Willie) for cheating her and then she busted herself. HAHA. I cracked up during that whole scene. I swear, no one does it like Anne, she was and still is a phenomenon.  :clap2:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LOVED the strong fierce Kratae that was portrayed by Kim in Rang Pratana.

Alin from Soot Saneha was also a strong nang'ek character as well.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
fun said:
What annoyed me in Janie version of Raeng Ngao, she used Veekit from the very get go. Ann Moonin, only attacked when she was provoked. I was never annoyed by Moonin played by Ann but when Janie did it, i was extremely annoyed. My favorite part was when Nin said she was not afraid to get sue for hitting. Each slap equals 1000 baht so if she slapped Nappa 10 times, she would have to only cough up 10000 well i cant remember the exact amount lol i never knew thailand had such a law.

My all time favorite nang ek moment is with Alin LOL!!! There are just wayyy too many. She was not stupid nor was she dumb. She is a good schemer? LoL When she was kidnap and she got mad bc her kidnapper asked for so little HAHA!!! Loved it when she beat the crap out of Willy and exposed herself. Oh she has no shame lol
How can you not love her.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=plpp&v=iagXR74deHs
Totally agree! I think Alin is da best n'ek in history of thai lakorn! Love ur example as well!

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
bb_ny said:
There are so few, come to think of it now. The only Nang ek character that I love in the history of thai lakorn nang eks is the "evil" twin, Mooh Nin, played by Anne Thongprasom in Raeng Ngao. Her character was my idol, she was just super smart, super hot, she was the "it" girl and she fell for pra'ek the dork who spoke very little. She was a firestorm and everything that she said and did, I think I clapped. Oh, except she took revenge too far at times but she only did it to the bad people. I think she is the strongest nang'ek character that I've seen so far. I actually really hate the nang'eks that act all tough cause then they just get annoying. But not Mooh Nin though, she was tough but in a confident way, not annoying way. But I haven't seen one since her, so I really hope Janie will do her character justice in the remake.

Yeah, I absolutely agree. I'm rewatching Rang Ngao right now, and everything Nin does is worth an ovation.