Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
I'm loving this lakorn so much! My heart sank when at the Coach store Pong said "It's so hard for you to throw this bag, but why was it so easy for you to throw away someone you dated for 3 years?" and then the whole time at the house when he was explaining how much it hurt him after they broke up - such a sad and good episode. I think it's better when the nang'eak and pra'eak have a history like this...it makes it more believable and emotional when they have a reason to fight/bicker rather just meeting and fighting just because they got off on the wrong foot. And I also thought it was funny that of all the stores in Paragon, they went to Jieb Sopitnapha's Coach store. Of course, gotta support and give free advertisement to your BFF! haha :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Omg, Pong is just being such an ass in this drama. He's giving me sucha hard time. I wish Aom's character was a bit more feisty. I'm so used to Aom being feisty, so it's annoying to adjust to her weakness in this drama. <_<

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I LOVE episode 8 (so far)!!! Seems like everyone has said what there is 'needs' to be said..

I really have nothing to add except that I find the escalator scene amusing. Por was rushing down the escalator while Aom was just riding it leisurely..LOL..

(hmm..seems like there aren't many of us here..)

now we must wait till Monday..

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
okies i juss finish watching episode 8, the scene where aom put her stuff into the new purse was so funny he was like what are u doing, look face <_< (priceless)hahah. and man someone juss gotta find them together and it happen to be awn mom :ph34r: tsktsk. also when aom go back to pong house i bet she got an emotional roller coaster there :( . i would be too. cant wait to see the water scene i think something went wrong with the faucet ooo cant wait there... all wet lol ;)

btw: aom and pong actually got some chemstry together :wub: wish some ppl tune it tho cant wsit till monday

looksy

sarNie Adult
Here is some behind the scenes footage that were posted a few days ago on youtube, credit SpicyForunNet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJsktt9yHb4

They interview Pong and Mod and show some behind the scenes from episode 5 when Mod and Pong were about to do the deed. Pretty cute

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
since there was no new episode today, i was rewatching the scene back in the 2nd episode when they were shooting their wedding photos and pong was making promises to Kaew, and it seems like he is slowly filling each of those promises one by one....and i really hope the last one gets fulfilled too!

-buy her big nicely decorated house - done
-buy a sports car and take her palces - done
-buy her expensive pretty clothes - not yet...
-buy her an expensive purse - done
-take her on a romantic dinner by helicopter ride to watch the sun set and have dinner at Samui - from the title, looks like this is gonna happen! cant wait
-she won't have to work and can just stay at home and raise their child, which he already named "PorKaew" - I really hope they show them having a kid at the end!! fingers crossed! :)

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
since there was no new episode today, i was rewatching the scene back in the 2nd episode when they were shooting their wedding photos and pong was making promises to Kaew, and it seems like he is slowly filling each of those promises one by one....and i really hope the last one gets fulfilled too!

-take her on a romantic dinner by helicopter ride to watch the sun set and have dinner at Samui - from the title, looks like this is gonna happen! cant wait
-she won't have to work and can just stay at home and raise their child, which he already named "PorKaew" - I really hope they show them having a kid at the end!! fingers crossed! :)

Wow--I am glad you pointed it out. I didn't noticed it until you mentioned it. It is hard to find a guy who would love you this much and would do anything for you. The more angry he shows toward her, the more he loves her. So i am guessing she will be pregnant in this lakorn then, I saw the raping scene.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
“อ้อม พิยดา”มุมน้ำเงิน จากเรื่อง พรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ ณ เอ็กแซ็กท์ เริ่มออนแอร์ 28 ต ค นี้ . 20.25 น. จันทร์-พฤหัส ทางททบ.5
On Air 28. October 2009

Hi i just went to your blog, why is your account suspended. will you be back ja?

looksy

sarNie Adult

His love for her was his motivation to succeed in life and when she broke off the wedding he took it really hard and now that he has made a name for himself in the company, deep inside he still wants to share these thing with her. That's why he showed off his house. I guess it's like him telling her, she was part of this dream, it was all for her, is she sorry that she ended it now b/c he is so resentful of her. Poor guy is so in love but acts out b/c he is so hurt.

I so really love this story. I really hope that this story has a happy ending b/c I'm gonna be really mad if it doen't. I'm goann be so mad at exact and the director for sucking me in and breaking my heart if it doesn't LOL

looksy

sarNie Adult
My thoughts as a whole from ep 1-8

So I was bored this weekend and there was nothing to do here in LA. So like Whiterose, I went back and watched some of the previous eps. The more I watch this lakorn, the more I love it. It truly is a romance drama and the fact that Aom and Pong share a past, makes this story more meaningful with a lot of nostalgia

Some people think that Aom is week but I don’t think she is as weak as we make her out to be. She takes some crap from Pong but she knows how to play with his emotions too. Like the time she grab Nuthi’s hand as they are heading out to lunch knowing that it will anger him, acting all pleased by Nuthi’s gift and putting her stuff into it right in front of Pong to taunt him, and when he accuses her of seducing men, she snaps back and says it’s her business as long as she doesn’t seduce him. She knows that it will anger him but yet she still does it. And yes she cries a lot, but what n’ek doesn’t.

As for Pong, he may come off as mean but he is weak too. He says that he is over Aom and she means nothing to him. But my goodness, he was shaking and getting all emotional from hearing the ringtone and seeing the flowers. He’s jealous when she is with Nuthi and he doesn’t even hide it from her. He even brings up the past when he says he doesn’t think about it. Telling her in the car that he had once promised a girl that he would take her out in a nice sporty car, asking Aom what she thought about the house and if his former fiancé would have liked it, and the whole thing with the landscaping and that he himself rid the land of the Kaew(jasmine) bushes. It was a touching moment when as she’s entering his house, he stares at her from his window balcony. It was though as if he was thinking to himself, here is the love of his life on what would have been their house. Poor guy.

So I’ve come to a conclusion, our happy ending for these two lies in the hands of Pong’s sister. She was the reason Aom broke up with him in the first place and even if Aom figures that she still loves Pong, she’d probably deny herself of his love b/c nothing has changed. His sister killed her sister. If Pong’s sister sees the light and becomes remorseful to Aom and the family, Aom will probably allow herself to openly love Pong again. So PNGRT viewers, as your watching this and you see Pong’s crazy sister reeking havic, it’s ok to hate her but also don’t forget to cheer her on to seeing the errors of her ways. Only if she changes will we get a happy ending I think.

Whew………..that was a mouthful. What can I say, it was a slow weekend.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I am disappointed now since the person who supposed to sub this lakorn got their account suspended. I don't know what happened. I really like this lakorn, and I am sure alot of people out there are loving it too. Could someone be kind enough to sub it please?

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol...i agree with juen2s...will someone be kind enough to sub please...lol...this lakorn is great and all...but i only understand some parts only... :( ...so please if anyone is willing to eng sub it...thanks...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
His love for her was his motivation to succeed in life and when she broke off the wedding he took it really hard and now that he has made a name for himself in the company, deep inside he still wants to share these thing with her. That's why he showed off his house. I guess it's like him telling her, she was part of this dream, it was all for her, is she sorry that she ended it now b/c he is so resentful of her. Poor guy is so in love but acts out b/c he is so hurt.

I so really love this story. I really hope that this story has a happy ending b/c I'm gonna be really mad if it doen't. I'm goann be so mad at exact and the director for sucking me in and breaking my heart if it doesn't LOL
reminds me a bit of Jai Rao

but eh ive been so busy haven't started watching this yet...so behind on SSH and caught up
w/ Nampueng and Saranyu's old ghost lakorn...

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
i havent watch eps 9 yet but lyn have some greats caps and summaries on each eps so u can understand a little bit go to her site she does a wonderful wonderful job thanks lyn! ^_^
here her site of u havent visited yet
Lyn's lakorn summaries

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I am disappointed now since the person who supposed to sub this lakorn got their account suspended. I don't know what happened. I really like this lakorn, and I am sure alot of people out there are loving it too. Could someone be kind enough to sub it please?
I have a feeling that the account got suspended because of Boys Over Flowers (Thai dubbed) in the account.

I think she's here now http://www.youtube.c...er/ThaiDramaSub but I don't know if she'll reupload the videos that she has subbed.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I have a feeling that the account got suspended because of Boys Over Flowers (Thai dubbed) in the account.

I think she's here now http://www.youtube.c...er/ThaiDramaSub but I don't know if she'll reupload the videos that she has subbed.

Thank you for the information.. If she created a new account, then she will post it up soon once she figured out how to convert to some kind of file and have it uploaded on youtube. She mentioned she was having some kind of problems with the subtitles.
So I am happy now. Hopefully, when she uploaded, please let us know. thanks.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Behind the Scenes of the "R scene" with Pong and Aom from Dara Story yesterday. Credit to pk666record for uploading it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wzRq1H19RM

Also, I was reading the summary of the lakorn on the exact website and there were some surprising events! But from what I've seen with these summaries, they don't always happen like these summary say, so things could very well change. Here is a translation of the summary starting from where things are now (http://exact.co.th/tomorrow.html) WARNING: SPOILER ALERT! Enjoy! :)

Poramin forces Kaew to take care of Noo Nim and Noo Nim becomes the link between Por and Kaew for them to have good feelings for each other once again. But then things are ruined when Putt gets out of prison and Wannaorn finds out that Kaew used to be Por’s girlfriend (but I guess she already found out). Orn is furious and she joins forces with Putt to harm Kaew in as many ways as they can, including plotting to have Pipat rape Kaew. Luckily Por is able to rescue Kaew just in time (of course). Kaew finds out about Kong’s relationship with Pee and she asks him to end it. Circumstances come about to make Por think that Kaew is actually in love with Pipat (why would he EVER think that when he knows that Kaew thinks Pipat is the cause of her sister’s death) and Por is so enraged that he “R” Kaew. Pipat also finds out about Kong and Pee’s relationship and he is so mad that he tries to run the 2 over with his car, but Kong pushes Pee out of the way and Kong ends up being paralyzed for the rest of his life :(. Kong decides to end his relationship with Pee because he doesn’t want him to suffer. Por tries to apologize and get back together with Kaew and she starts to give in, but then Wannaorn declares that she is pregnant with Por. Kaew is very sad and she runs away from Por once again. But then all of a sudden, Kaew becomes the prime suspect in Noo Nim’s murder (what!?!? Noo Nim is killed?? It was never mentioned before in the summary…) On the day of Por and Wannaorn’s wedding, Putt arranges to meet Kaew as she plans to seek revenge for Noo Nim.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the information.. If she created a new account, then she will post it up soon once she figured out how to convert to some kind of file and have it uploaded on youtube. She mentioned she was having some kind of problems with the subtitles.
So I am happy now. Hopefully, when she uploaded, please let us know. thanks.
Good news! She has just reupload Ep 1 Pt 1 about 45 minutes ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z61pEJxik34&feature=sub

looksy

sarNie Adult
Behind the Scenes of the "R scene" with Pong and Aom from Dara Story yesterday. Credit to pk666record for uploading it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wzRq1H19RM

Also, I was reading the summary of the lakorn on the exact website and there were some surprising events! But from what I've seen with these summaries, they don't always happen like these summary say, so things could very well change. Here is a translation of the summary starting from where things are now (http://exact.co.th/tomorrow.html) WARNING: SPOILER ALERT! Enjoy! :)

Poramin forces Kaew to take care of Noo Nim and Noo Nim becomes the link between Por and Kaew for them to have good feelings for each other once again. But then things are ruined when Putt gets out of prison and Wannaorn finds out that Kaew used to be Por’s girlfriend (but I guess she already found out). Orn is furious and she joins forces with Putt to harm Kaew in as many ways as they can, including plotting to have Pipat rape Kaew. Luckily Por is able to rescue Kaew just in time (of course). Kaew finds out about Kong’s relationship with Pee and she asks him to end it. Circumstances come about to make Por think that Kaew is actually in love with Pipat (why would he EVER think that when he knows that Kaew thinks Pipat is the cause of her sister’s death) and Por is so enraged that he “R” Kaew. Pipat also finds out about Kong and Pee’s relationship and he is so mad that he tries to run the 2 over with his car, but Kong pushes Pee out of the way and Kong ends up being paralyzed for the rest of his life :(. Kong decides to end his relationship with Pee because he doesn’t want him to suffer. Por tries to apologize and get back together with Kaew and she starts to give in, but then Wannaorn declares that she is pregnant with Por. Kaew is very sad and she runs away from Por once again. But then all of a sudden, Kaew becomes the prime suspect in Noo Nim’s murder (what!?!? Noo Nim is killed?? It was never mentioned before in the summary…) On the day of Por and Wannaorn’s wedding, Putt arranges to meet Kaew as she plans to seek revenge for Noo Nim.

Thanks for the behind the scenes link and spoiler. Why oh why did I read the spoiler. It was my own dang fault I couldn't resist clicking on the "show" button. I hope that there will be a variation on this b/c I'm not lovin everything I read. I guess there's gonna be a lot of twist and turns.