Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
exact lakorn usually are fast paced though

LOL, you're so funny. You are so right. We shouldn't think much into it. We should just enjoy it for what it is. Just the drama of it all. Someone on youtube made a comment that each lakorn is bits and pieces of other lakorns which I think is so true.
hells yes dats so true each lakorn is made up of each other lol very few lakorn stand out from da rest

agh damn james! was pin's role only a cameo or something? i'm hoping she comes out at the end all repenting and all that.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I want Pin's character to repent too, but I don't think she'll see the light too easily. From the looks of the opening and ending credits, she's gonna be acting mean and crazy for a long time. It looks like her and Mod are gonna gang up on Aom. The craziness of it all. Still love it though.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Pin's character do repent in the very end of this lakorn, maybe it's not too late for aom and pong, but it's too late for herself, sigh!

I can't wait to see the next epi when aom and pong meet again after six years!

jakjann

Jakjann
Help pls I am finisheed wih epi 1 translate in eng sub with Aegisub but I dont know how I can upload it on my PC vdo and +my sub that I mad it togehter as flre WMV or Avi.
the only file that I must upload (can upload) it is ass, srt etc.

Can someone explain me???? THY

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
can't wait to see it in eng sub...never upload anything in youtube before...so i'm not sure...all i do on youtube is watch movies...:D

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
eng subbing eh...that's great...can't help you with the uploading though...lol...i uploaded some but they all suck and some resulted with the crash of my computer... XD ...but if you did upload it then tell me k...lol...wanna watch it again and again...

looksy

sarNie Adult
Just finished seeing today's episode. So good. They finally meet again. The scene when they see each other was well done. I've always been quite in impressed with the way Pong is able to act through his eyes, especially his evil aggressive roles. Here he did a good job conveying his hurt after seeing her again. Life was back on track for him and all the sudden she is back in his life, his eyes went from happy to hurt and emotional so fast and that sad music playing in the background, oh my I felt his pain. Well done. And Aom, well what is there to say about her. She is a professional. Her crying scenes are flawless and she looks so good crying too. You know how some actresses have an ugly crying face, not her. She is still beautiful when she cries. Can't wait until tomorrow's episode.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oh, I think it's so cute that they used the themesong for Kaew's ringtone. Loved how they incorporated it into the mall scene too.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Just finished seeing today's episode. So good. They finally meet again. The scene when they see each other was well done. I've always been quite in impressed with the way Pong is able to act through his eyes, especially his evil aggressive roles. Here he did a good job conveying his hurt after seeing her again. Life was back on track for him and all the sudden she is back in his life, his eyes went from happy to hurt and emotional so fast and that sad music playing in the background, oh my I felt his pain. Well done. And Aom, well what is there to say about her. She is a professional. Her crying scenes are flawless and she looks so good crying too. You know how some actresses have an ugly crying face, not her. She is still beautiful when she cries. Can't wait until tomorrow's episode.
I totally agree.
Oh gosh, Pong & Aom made my heart beat so fast when they finally met again and were just staring at each other forever. The teary look in his eyes... *sigh*

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHHHH!!! I almost forgot how handsome PONG isss!!! and howww cuttttteeeee, they they saw each other again.. you can sooo see Pong's pain and excitement LOL.. well i guess its just me. geeezzz, i'm hoooked! can't wait for tomorrowwsss ep!! :D aom & pong looks great together :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
AHHHH!!! I almost forgot how handsome PONG isss!!! and howww cuttttteeeee, they they saw each other again.. you can sooo see Pong's pain and excitement LOL.. well i guess its just me. geeezzz, i'm hoooked! can't wait for tomorrowwsss ep!! :D aom & pong looks great together :D
I never forgot how handsome Pong is. He got my attention when I first saw him as a smooth operater in Leh Pemmerad, LOL

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, I think it's so cute that they used the themesong for Kaew's ringtone. Loved how they incorporated it into the mall scene too.
I liked that too. The mall scene was sweet. How the song on the mall tv screen caught their attention and then Pong turns in anger and then sees her but is not sure that it's her and then Mod grabs his hand as he's about to find out. Gosh, the director really knows how to tease us. I loved it that the themesong was a mood killer for Pong and Mod as they were about to do the deed, LOL, that was so funny. I sure hope that b/c the song is on Aom's ringtone, they'll have a scene where her phone rings, and Pong hears it and it might help indicate to him that although Aom broke up with him, he is still in her heart. That would be sweet if they did something like that. Sigh, love this drama so far.

cecilia

Staff member
GOSH, why must Oh be gay :( !!!!!
He's so hot looking !!!

I LOVE THE FEISTY PONG, it's what defined him as a dominate sexy man LOl ..
Today episode is awesome -- build up the intensity in the lakorn --

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Por is so mean to Kaew. act like don't know her and fire her but of course he re hire her. so typical of lakorn Thai haha. but understand why because he's so hurt by her so when you love someone so much and they hurt you you want to hurt them back. Nuthit is cute has a crush on Kaew. P and Kong are a cute&funny couple, i like their couple, i esp.like Oh's acting he's a great actor& natural in his acting. from preview look like a lot of slapping between nang'ek and nang'rai i hate it when there is too much slapping i think it's unecessary in reality nobody's gonna slap another person that much. i think it's more clever when the nang rai has plans to make pra'ek misunderstand nang'ek instead like act nice but really is evil that is a better nang rai. the nangrai that like to keep slapping n'ek is so annoying to watch and esp. n'ek doesn't fight back and cries a lot just make it more frustrating to watch. i think exact like to exaggerate their lakorn and make the actor/actress over act which i don't like. i think their lakorns in the olden days are better than nowadays example like ruk nai roi kan with tang & nusaba, torfun kup mawin, chewit pur ka huajai pur tur etc..

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Today's episode made me even more eager to see tomorrow's episode. lol I totally loved it. Aom and Pong, what can you say abt them. TOTALLY awesome! gosh, they portray their characters so well. Oh, so sad, why does he have to be gay? he's hot. =)) and that guy that Peemai likes is totally cute too. =))

ct1234

sarNie Egg
Help pls I am finisheed wih epi 1 translate in eng sub with Aegisub but I dont know how I can upload it on my PC vdo and +my sub that I mad it togehter as flre WMV or Avi.

Hi JakJann,

Wish I can help you here. The only thing I can do is synchronize the softsub with an AVI video. Never learned how to hardsub an AVI or other formatted video files (currently kind of busy). Hopefully there are somebody out there who can help you.

However, till then I'll wait patiently for you to release the english sub files so that I can watch and dld it. Both your effort in subbing the lakorn are appreciated (I bet all of us who don't speak and understand thai feels the same way).... :clap: ... :slapandkissse3: .

cecilia

Staff member

If you're talking about hardsubbing it, you'll need to do that in VIRTUAL DUB : http://forum.koreandramas.net/topic_541.html

if audio doesn't work, you'll need a decompressor : http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/200885