Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Good start so far but most Exact lakorns always start out good and somehow along the way they lose their way. A/P are super cute together. So Kaew breaksup with him because of the dying sister thing but does she tell him that? Or does she just lie and say she doesn't love him anymore (that scene in teasers)? Wonder why Pong gets so bitter towards Kaew. I mean his sister did kill her sister.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
awww i love that scene as well. Aom and Pong did such an amazing job! gosh, their acting is soo good. YES, i do agree that exact lakorns always starts out good and then starts to dragg some how. hopefully this one is good. =D no matter what i'll still watch it for my aom!

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Aom looks pretty and cute here,i like her performance, so natural!

poor kik M,she will be shot by Pin k in today's eps,wow, AOM and pong must be seperated soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aom+Pong are cute together. their love scenes are so cute! for me it's just cute when the pra'ek is tall and the nang'ek is small. Pong looks hot the scene at the beach with his shirt unbutton and see his chest.esp. in the water..haha. he's one of the pra'ek that is very charming in his acting. it's refreshing to see new pairs sometimes because get to see shyness in their acting that can make me blush watching their sweet scenes like Aom+Pong does. wonder why n'ek has to put up with so much crap from nang'rai and worse that it's also from p'ek too. but understandable why he's mean to her b/c she has hurt him but she's also hurt. which is painful for both of them and become so sad. i like story like this when pra'ek and nang'ek love eachother so much but there is reasons one side has to hurt the other side and then they came back and meet again and hurt eachother even though they still love eachother. make me feel sorry for both of them.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm not feeling this couple, they seem more like siblings than lovers. And she looks older than him too.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I cnt wait to see today's episode. someone upload it plzzzz. HURRY! lol aom and pong are so cute. =))

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
i just can't wait to see when Aom came back to New York and see pong. he looks angry at her. I am still waiting for someone to sub this lakorn. I think someone did mentioned about subbing it, but I don't see anything yet. I have asked Wishbone to Sub since she is always fast and accurate.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhh cant wait to see my lovely aom. havent been watching her lakorns for awhile..finally this one i wont have to miss since her co star is a hottie..plus, so many good cast in here

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm bout to watch eps 2. i don't like it when pra'ek treats nang'ek like shiet. it's stupid. they are sooooo cute in da beginning though. i am watchin dis lakorn for aom and p'oh. i'll have to tolerate da nam nao-ness of it lol

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, it's so sad --i'm crying so bad at the scene of Ging at the hospital with the family -- it's so sad :(

P'James's an #ss !!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg ep.2 was so heartbreaking. T_T feel so sorry for Kaew's family. and sad for Por that he didn't do anything wrong but get yell at. he's the middle person is so complicated, one is his sister and the other is the woman he love. see Aom cried just make me cried along. she still is one of the n'ek that cried so pretty and so into her character that make me feel so sorry for her. and just match to play this kind of n'ek character. Pong match to play as pra'ek that is mean to n'ek but at the same time is pitiful b/c he was so hurt by her, a bitter sad guy. next ep. more sad for Kaew and Por. the ost. is really nice, the lyrics is so sweet.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
OMG, episode 1 was too cute! aom and pong's chemistry blew me away! they were amazing together! so sweet how he proposed. Seems like aom's sister's gnna die in the next episode already. *sigh* i hope we get more cute scenes! =))
Dang, I'm really late. I saw parts of episode 1 and a little sweetness and corniness from Aom and Pong but that's about it. Dang, I can't believe Aom's sister dies in the next episode already! Damn, it's all that stupid bastarded husband of Pat's! I wish she didn't have to die so soon. :( I have alot of catching up to do.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
omg ep.2 was so heartbreaking. T_T feel so sorry for Kaew's family. and sad for Por that he didn't do anything wrong but get yell at. he's the middle person is so complicated, one is his sister and the other is the woman he love. see Aom cried just make me cried along. she still is one of the n'ek that cried so pretty and so into her character that make me feel so sorry for her. and just match to play this kind of n'ek character. Pong match to play as pra'ek that is mean to n'ek but at the same time is pitiful b/c he was so hurt by her, a bitter sad guy. next ep. more sad for Kaew and Por. the ost. is really nice, the lyrics is so sweet.
Gosh, I know. It must be so hard for them. I especially feel sorry for Kaew. I think it's kinda stupid how Por thinks that it's all Kaew's fault that he's in pain, sad, heartbroken, etc...when he needs to understand that because of his retarded sister, him and Kaew couldn't be together. Don't get me wrong, I like the storyline and all, but I just didn't think Kaew was to blame. She had every reason to leave him [although we all know she didn't want to]. Kaew was the one who lost a family member, but yet she has to suffer and put up with Por's anger and revenge later on?? Kinda unreasonable, but oh well. We all know Thai directors and story writers LOVES to give the pra'eks a reason to be mad and vengeful towards their nang'eks. lol. :)

I like Pong as a mean, vengeful guy too, but I think he plays wayyyyy to many of those roles. I mean, his last drama BRG with Bee Namtip was the same. It's getting kinda boring to see him play the same role over and over. The only reason why I watch him is because he does a great job at it. I know Pong is versatile, Exact just needs to give him different roles though.

Aom, I'm so delighted that her character isn't stupid like her last drama. It's nice that her role characters are back on track.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Haha very true that Pong plays this type of mean guy role a lot but hey, he's good at it. LOL anywho, episode 2 was so heartbreaking. AOM literally won me over again with her acting! just amazing how she cries, makes u wanna cry with her. She's truly an amazing ACTRESS! I feel so bad for pong too but like XOX said, he needs to understand that it's his sister's fault.. *sigh* how will their love end??

cecilia

Staff member
so last night, i went back to watch episode one again .. i like their chemistry but i think it would be better if it's PONG/BEE instead just b/c there's fire in their love -- this one, i didn't feel anything for their love so yup, i like aom but i guess just not with Pong LOL

looksy

sarNie Adult
so last night, i went back to watch episode one again .. i like their chemistry but i think it would be better if it's PONG/BEE instead just b/c there's fire in their love -- this one, i didn't feel anything for their love so yup, i like aom but i guess just not with Pong LOL

In episode 1 there isn't supposed to be any kind of fire. Most of Pong and Bee's lakorns have been boy meets girl, boy and girl hate each other, boy and girl fall for each other. It usually is a mean or aggressive Pong with a sweet or firery Bee where as in this lakorn it calls for a sweet, playful, in love Pong and with a sweet Aom. Pong and Aom's love in episode 1 is a confortable love. They've know each other for a while now and are ready to get married so there should be no fire in this stage of the relationship. Soon, I think that we will see some fire because Pong will switch from a guy hopelessly in love to a guy burned by love.

But yea you are right Bee and Pong's chemistry is flawless together. They are one of my favorite on screen couples. So far I'm loving Aom with Pong, too.

cecilia

Staff member
In episode 1 there isn't supposed to be any kind of fire. Most of Pong and Bee's lakorns have been boy meets girl, boy and girl hate each other, boy and girl fall for each other. It usually is a mean or aggressive Pong with a sweet or firery Bee where as in this lakorn it calls for a sweet, playful, in love Pong and with a sweet Aom. Pong and Aom's love in episode 1 is a confortable love. They've know each other for a while now and are ready to get married so there should be no fire in this stage of the relationship. Soon, I think that we will see some fire because Pong will switch from a guy hopelessly in love to a guy burned by love.

But yea you are right Bee and Pong's chemistry is flawless together. They are one of my favorite on screen couples. So far I'm loving Aom with Pong, too.
true .. i was thinking, the fire need to be there all the time until they have enough of each other .. just b/c they're about to marry, doesn't mean the fire should die down .. or could be that i didn't see any sparkle in both their eyes *_* perhaps, i'm just over-thinking.