Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

cecilia

Staff member
i'm sick of watching gay love story .. if it's Oh, that means, i have to put up with it .. Lol
and i'm not willing to accept it yet .. Puri turned me off b/c of that, let's hope this won't be disturbing like that. LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol it's just a lakorn but um what other lakorn is like dat? haha i don't think i seen good looking gay guys in lakorn b4 lol

fan

sarNie Juvenile
puri's was worse cause he was straight and let a gay man take advantage of him
What lakorn was that?! and is it disturbing that i kind of want to see it?

I havent really been watching lakorns all that much... I loved Puri as a gay man in Ruk 8009 though him and Hack made a cute couple.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i'm sick of watching gay love story .. if it's Oh, that means, i have to put up with it .. Lol
and i'm not willing to accept it yet .. Puri turned me off b/c of that, let's hope this won't be disturbing like that. LOl
What?! Really?! Dang! Me too! I'm tired of watching gay love stories! Geesh, Thais do have too many gays. If I was a male actor, I would never play a role as a gay guy. It'll just freak me out. I think Thais are actually more into gays than Americans are. Gay guys in dramas are a big turn off! Don't drama writers/producers/directors have anything else to put on tv nowadays rather than gay love stories?? Really not good for young kids too.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
oh my thanks for all the photos. I'm so loving this drama. just by looking at the photos. I sure am going to start catching up badly. thanks again everyone.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
What lakorn was that?! and is it disturbing that i kind of want to see it?

I havent really been watching lakorns all that much... I loved Puri as a gay man in Ruk 8009 though him and Hack made a cute couple.
oh yea i heard they were really cute lol da lakorn i was talkin bout was da one w/ mam and pong. i forgot what da title was. it wasn't good lol it kinda sucked actually. mam's not a very good actress

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
So excited for this one. Airing TOMORROW!!! Looking forward to all the scenes between Aom and Pong.

jakjann

Jakjann
Episode 1 was very sweet ^____^
Love the scene between Poh & Kaew, when Poh ask to marry her >.<
The acting from both of them is very good (of course XD)

P´James... what a playboy XDD

Can´t wait to see the next epi.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, episode 1 was too cute! aom and pong's chemistry blew me away! they were amazing together! so sweet how he proposed. Seems like aom's sister's gnna die in the next episode already. *sigh* i hope we get more cute scenes! =))