Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
PHEWWWWWWWWWWW. You guys are trying to kill me, right?? I'm forced to watch Bor (or Pong) over and over again~~ making me feel breathless and lightheaded. I don't know which is harder, surviving my projects or enduring this Bor-ism love you girls keep on feeding me.xD

EDIT.
Ohmy~~ we've made about 23 pages to this thread since the lakorn ended. Fascinating!

looksy

sarNie Adult
But Songie, all of these Bor-ism love that we are feeding you helps balance out your stressful school life. See, we are merely doing you a favor. You are busy with school and then you come here and relax for a few minutes and get your PNGRT fix with us. :p Wait a minute, did you just invent a new term related to PNGRT, "Bor-ism". :lol: Songie, with all of these words that we have invented, we should have a PNGRT terminology section at borkaew.com

Songie, I can't wait until you have time to do your MV for Bor and Kaew. I was also thinking that you could also do a sexy/shirtless Bor MV, too. It would be your interpretation. You know we can't have too many sexy/shirtless Bor stuff. :D BTW, I don't know if you noticed that I change the title of the sexy/shirtless Bor mv to "We Love Bor, With or Without a Shirt!"

Bel, I wish you could do one, too. I never get tired of seeing things for Bor and Kaew.

PS. I do wonder how many more pages we will add to this thread. It really is facinating that we added 23 pages since the lakorn has ened. OMGosh, look at me. I've made almost 300 posts and all have been on this thread b/c I don't post anywhere else but here.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, of course! I get a little piece of heaven each time i come here.. Actually, everytime i think of Bor and Kaew, i go to Borkaew heaven.xD THANK YOU ALL for saving me!!

We should coin some of these words, but since we can't, perhaps we should have a fun dictionary on the site. :lol:

I really want to make an MV!! But again, with my busy schedule and paranoid self with detail, i think it won't be until awhile more. I have a beautiful song chosen already!xD

P.S.
I just saw some photos of Bor Pong during his ordination~~ on his facebook. Gee, i miss the fellow. :rolleyes:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
do i see -ism.. lol.. i love bi who brought out -ism everywhere lol.. it's rainism.. rainism.. ^___^ i love my bi oppa..

^ songie.. it actually took me like a year or 2 b4 i actually gave a shot at making mv.. still not a pro since im still learning and just using wmm.. but i like simple programs.. (easier for the brains.. lol) i cant wait to c wat kind of mv you'll make.. and i'll try to put bor/kaew on the gifs i make in the future.. im just used to putting real names ^_^..

looksy.. interesting mv.. pong is hot.. man.. if i havent watched the lakorn i would be like is he shirtless 24/7? that is like 100% true.. ahaha.. hopefully i'll get to those scenes one day.. sadly i got sidetracked once again.. **whistles**

i just want to say that i don't like pong much in here... i feel like going argh!!! lol..

looksy

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I don't know what is wrong with me. I must have been in a crying mood today. After I finished everything with the shirtless Bor MV I rewatched Mandy's MV and I started to get teary eyed. It was the song and the scenes that Mandy picked out. It just made me get goosebumps and I started feeling sentimental about Bor and Kaew all over again. Plus the other night we talked about sad scenes too.

You know Songie, I cried more for Bor too. It's not that Kaew had it any easier than Bor. She longed for him just as much as he did for her. But I think that I cried more for him b/c while Kaew had her family, Bor didn't have anyone. And I guess with the fact that Bor is a man. With most men, they would have just moved on, but Bor's heart never did. And the fact that he was so strong but yet the mere thought of Kaew made him weak at the knees.

I rewatched the island and tent scenes today. You all know that I loved that moment when Bor admitted to Kaew that he had never let her go. I loved the way he said it. And what led to his confession was the fact that she said she didn't want to see him anymore and he paniced at the thought of not having her in his life again and poured his heart out to her. That scene just seemed so monumental and it was b/c it led to their first willing hug after six years. And then in the morning, when Bor woke up first and says, "how long has it been since I've been this close to you my dokKaew?" If you think about it and allow yourself to be in his shoes, you really can feel what he is feeling. He has been apart from her for so long and to be that close to her it must have made his heart skip beats. You know he missed her dearly those years they spent apart and he missed everything about her and now here she is close enough for him to kiss her and he does steal that forehead kiss from her while she is still asleep.

Golly, I don't know when I'll get over this Bor and Kaew virus. <_<

Aikoden, too bad you don't like Pong's character in this lakorn b/c I completely fell in love with Bor. I think that you need to watch the whole lakorn first before you make up your mind. On the surface, his actions might seem harsh in the beginning but if you look beneath the surface and read between the lines, you'll see what a wonderful man he really is.

chouakim

TTFC♥
thanks for all the efforts of making the mv's!
I've enjoyed them!! <33

looksy.. interesting mv.. pong is hot.. man.. if i havent watched the lakorn i would be like is he shirtless 24/7? that is like 100% true.. ahaha.. hopefully i'll get to those scenes one day.. sadly i got sidetracked once again.. **whistles**

i just want to say that i don't like pong much in here... i feel like going argh!!! lol..
i would actually love to meet someone like Bor. WATCH IT! You'll regret saying you don't like him. HAH!
& it's the honest to God truth. He's a really good person..with a really hot body. HAHA!

Am actually getting started on some banners of Bor & Kaew at Songie's request, any photos you guys would want to be included?
I've finished one but I thought to spoil you all with variety. XD. (artwork not guaranteed to be liked by all. :))

looksy

sarNie Adult
:D :D Really, you really do know how to spoil us Choua. Gosh, I have so many photos that I like but here are some of my favs for consideration. Of course, anything of Bor and Kaew is love but if you can work any of these photos in, would be an extra plus. Thank you so much Choua for doing this for us and I'm glad you liked our MVs.

Definately Aikoden, you need to watch it and don't skip parts b/c every scene of PNGRT is essential to the storyline and needed to understand and fully appreciate its characters. Watch it so you can share your thoughts on it with us. :p

credit: aomphiyada.com

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha.. i'll complete this lakorn soon.. i hope.. im currently sidetracked and addicted to Taddao Bussaya atm.. hehe.. sorry everyone.. i cant help it that im easily distracted T_T.. lol..

from my point of view about "Bor" i know i've only seen like 6 eps( dont worry.. i went back to watch the other eps since.. **coughcough** since you guys says i'll understand the storyline better lol..) umm.. yea.. no comment yet.. i... i'll have to watch the rest to figure out my answer..

n omg.. this image seems fun to ps..

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184/riya2/bortieskaew1.jpg

and omgolly!!! choua!!! can i take a request too!! lol.. but it'll prob be a dif pic.. lol.. non-pngrt related.. lol.. j/k..

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
PNGRTers, i've missed you dears. :D

aikoden, i think you need to give Bor a chance..... Trust me, we wouldn't be head over heels if we didn't see anything wonderful about Bor. He truly is a beautiful man, embodying everything [i've] ever wanted in a life partner. He's gentle, smart, lively, secure (but weak in the knees when it comes to Kaew, but that's what makes him even more real), sincere, open-hearted, and not to mention his hot hot yummy bod. * :rolleyes: * He's so good with children and acting as a father. He has the tendency to call Kaew's mother "mom". He is loyal when it comes to his true love.. Trust me, you'll regret ever saying that you dislike him. Just look a little deeper and give the lakorn a chance. ;)

This is my favorite Bor&Kaew photo!

(I love yummy HQ photos :rolleyes: )
It was really the last time that we see them being truthfully happy before the tragedy came. :( *sigh* Please use it chuah sis! It's adorableeee. Gee, i can't wait to use all these new banners. :p I'll work on the fan page this weekend.^^ So excited!!

So, remember when i posted up Ariya's sexy Bor MV on my facebook?xD Well, one of my college friends began to look into PNGRT because of it (and because she loves Pong). Even though we're not close college friends, to be honest, it feels so great to know that i can feel close to someone just because they are a PNGRTer who share mutual feelings for the lakorn and its characters. :lol: I'm so excited to have her share some of her thoughts on PNGRT, hopefully she can swing by here soon.^^

Yayyy, the PNGRT is still ALIVE!!~~ PNGRT is a lakorn hard to come by.... no one should miss it, really.

//Edit.
I'm all giggles just watching the EPIC scene again. :lol: ~~Oh, the memories, i love.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Most definitely PNGRT is still alive. When you think about it my fellow PNGRTers, all of these MVs for Bor and Kaew have all popped up way after the lakorn has ended. That means that Bor and Kaew is still on people's mind.

Oh, I must tell you all that I have been getting a lot of good comments and feedback from the sexy/shirtless Bor MV. Some have even private messaged me that they watch the MV more than once a day and that it is one of their favs. Awe, I'm so happy that something I've done put many smiles on people's faces.

Songie, I am honored that you have my sexy/shirtless Bor MV on your facebook. Too bad I couldn't also include the "epic" moment in that MV b/c Kaew was also in the clip.

Yes, my fellow PNGRTers, let's continue to keep PNGRT alive and spread the Bor and Kaew virus. :D

PS. Choua, I am so excited about our new Bor and Kaew banners. I can't wait to use it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know choua will be making your requests but ehehe.. i couldnt help making one..

a quick simple one..

and songie.. i finally but bor/kaew instead of pong/aom.. lol..

looksy

sarNie Adult
Aikoden, thank you so much for making that for us. You did a wonderful job. Since I have that image also on my current banner, I'm gonna wait for Choua's designs to see which one I will change to. But you know what, I am going to save it in my Bor and Kaew folder. I've been collecting images of Bor and Kaew eversince the lakorn started. Thanks Aikoden for this and all of the gifs that you made for us. :p

It's been quiet the last couple of days. I know everyone is busy. I just wanted to stop by and say "hello" and that I miss you all. *Sighs* I miss Pong and Aom together. Wouldn't it be wonderful if after Pong recovered from knee surgery that Exact announced that he would team up with Aom again? Golly, I would die from sheer happiness. Yes, we must continue praying to the lakorn gods that they pair up again soon. And I want them in another melodrama, too. Gosh, I'm very demanding.:D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Yayyy! I can't wait to see more banners and gifs. I fall in love again with Bor/Pong and Kaew/Aom every time. <333

So, as you may have suspected, i was craving for some Bor and Kaew. However, we don't see them outside of PNGRT. So i figured that it'll make me just as happy if i were to watch some Pong and Aom. Together.xD I scouted and of course, i watched them on Aom's program (when Pong came on with the starring cast of Dum Khum)-- of course, who knew him and Aom were going to be acting together in the later half of the year. :p I talked about this already. :rolleyes: *fate* heehee. Anyways~ so back in December, i was looking out for Pong and Aom at the Exact Scenario Together ceremony (when lakorns of the next year are presented and all Exact actors and artists are present) and i didn't spot them. =( I knew that they both had to have been there. Thankfully, today i did some more searching and surely enough~~~ There we go @ 1:32. :p

Cr: Alwayzzsama@youtube, biesukrit.com
*whispers* They look darling together. :rolleyes: --that's an understatement.

Is it too obvious that i'm in the same boat as Ariya? I want them back together within the next year.xD haha.

I'm hoping to add some things to the site this weekend! Hopefully my plan comes through. :) Yayyy, can't wait to go home.^^

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, thank you for sharing that with us. That made my night. I did some searching, too and looky here. They are so cute together and they match, too. I wonder if that was intentional? I miss them. I know that Aom is married but in my eyes, she is forever Bor's one and only love. They will forever live in my heart as Bor and Kaew. :D

credit: aomphiyada.com

looksy

sarNie Adult
It has been quiet the last couple of days. I miss all of you.

So one of my friends was trying to get me to watch new lakorns. I thought, maybe I could ease myself into new lakorns if I can start off by watching a Pong or Aom lakorn first. I found an old Pong and Bee lakorn, Tilay Risiya, that I had always wanted to watch dubbed. I saw it a while back without any dubbing and I remembered really liking it. Golly, it wasn't the same. I was always a fan of Pong and Bee but I couldn't get into it. It was missing our dear Bor and Kaew. The more I watched it the more I missed them, so I stopped. Hopefully, one day I can go back and pick it up again. And although Pong looked really young and cute in that lakorn, it probably comes as no surprise to you all that I find him his most sexiest as our dear Bor. What can I say, the lovable qualities of Bor and the sophisticated irresistible good looks of a more mature Pong just seems the perfect combination. :D

*Sighs* I miss Pong and Aom together! Please Exact, please pair them up together again. :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry, i was extremely busy this weekend while i went home (my daddy's birthday party). Unfortunately, i didn't get to work on the site. =( Bummed out, but i may be able to work on it during the week (because i have to catch up with homework after dropping by here). :( Sorry PNGRTers.. But! I did read some nice comments left on the site. :blush:

Ariya, i'm breathless just seeing those photos of Pong and Aom together!! O-M-G. They look so good together outside of their Bor and Kaew shell. :lol: Wonderful.. :rolleyes: I can't stop thinking about how darling they look standing next to each other. THANK YOU so much for searching for those photos, i just love seeing them outside of PNGRT because it reminds me of Bor and Kaew and how the two actors were so fated to step into those roles.* There are so many pretty people around them, but they shine so much for me. haha. I love Aom's dress by the way~~ so beautiful how it drapes. I want to see the full dress..xD

Well, you know me. I still can't get into another lakorn. Ariya, i tried that strategy already (watching a lakorn with Pong or Aom to slowly open way for other lakorns).. i found it harder. So that's why i'm going to start [again] on trying a different strategy-- watching a Pong- and Aom-less lakorn. *sigh* I figured, no matter what~~ I'll still be reminded of Bor and Kaew.. it'll be another challenge.

looksy

sarNie Adult
You know what Songie, I worry most is that once they do pair up again, we'll still see them as Bor and Kaew and even that drama won't meet our expectations and it really isn't fair. For me, PNGRT is just one of those exceptional storylines that comes around once in a blue moon. But I will take your advice and try the other strategy of watching another lakorn that is Pong and Aom-less and maybe, just maybe I can ease into watching lakorns again.

But look what I have to share with all of you. Here's a recent commercial of Pong's. I also found a clip of Aom, sporting a very pretty shorter hairstyle. Aom is so pretty. It amazes me how young she looks. I can't believe she is nearing her mid 30s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G77dUdcUHnM Pong's commercial with Ploy (too bad it's not Aom, Hehe...)
credit: banditsbkk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiRnJ3djIJ0 clip of Aom, March 2, 2010
cridit: webaomphiyada

Edit///
Pong and Aom really do look so beautiful together in those photos above. They are simply stunning standing there together. Too bad Pong can't put his hand around Aom's shoulders for the pic. I know that would have been inappropriate b/c they are in a public function and they are not a couple in real life. :p

Of course, Pin looks lovely and Fluke is adorable.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
YAYYYYYYYYYY! I'm so happy! We have some PNGRT representation/recognition~~ *ecstatic*

----------------------
NINE ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS 2010 (March 25, 2010)
Nominees

Actor of the Year: Pongpat Wachirabunjong, Chatchai Plengpanich, Chakrit Yamnam, Oh Anuchit, and Paramej Noiam.

Actress of the Year: “NamPueng” Nattharika Thammapreedanan, Aom Piyada Akarasene, Cris Horwang, Nat Myria, and Pok Piyatida

Lakorn of the Year: Kom Faek 2: Checkmate (Ch7), Mia Luang “Head Wife” (Ch7), Prajun See Roong “Rainbow Moon”(Ch3), Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter “Tomorrow I’ll still love you” (Ch5), Ching Chang “Hate” (Ch5)

http://iheartlakorns.com/2010/03/nine-entertainment-awards-2010-nominees/
--------------

I still strongly believe that our dear Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak should have been a nominee for best actor of the year..!!!! ~But either way~~ i'll be rooting for our p'Oh and Aom! :p I'm so excited!

//EDIT.
Ariya, Pong and Aom look adorable!! What a weird thing, i was just talking about Ploy yesterday (i barely know her). Aom's new do is so cute!! I still prefer her longer length, but i think it gives her a much ageless look. :p I can totally settle for a commercial together if Pong and Aom won't be in a lakorn together anytime soon. :lol:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I have a surprise (ish?) that I'm working on. If things go smoothly as planned, I'll be able to tell everyone what it is tomorrow~

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Kudaranai, another present!? You're always great at those. :rolleyes: Ohgoodness, i can't wait to hear all about it! I hope things go smoothly. *crosses fingers*