Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Nina K, from what I have read, PNGRT is not a remake. It is an original production of Exact. At first, Exact was going to have Pong and Aom do the remake of Nusaba & Suntesouk's old lakorn but they scratched the idea and did PNGRT instead. I'm so glad they did b/c I will forever love Pong and Aom as Bor and Kaew.

I am with Songie and Kudaranai, how can anyone dismiss Bor and Kaew's love story when it is the main story of this lakorn. 85% of the lakorn was about them. Bor and Kaew's relationship is complex and heartbreaking but that is why they call this a melodrama. You don't tune into a melodrama for a simple relationship. You tune into a melodrama b/c you want to be moved by the agonizing situation. Kong and Pe's relationship is good in that it helps balance out the lakorn. No matter which couple you love more, both relationships are needed to make this lakorn work, but in saying that, there is absolutely no denying that Bor and Kaew's love story is the prominant storyline and foundation of this lakorn thus, like Songie pointed out, gave fuel to Kong and Pe's relatinship. :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*coughcough* i have no comment.. lalala.. lol..

so i was bored and decided to make a gif.. i dont have a fav scene yet so im just making a lil opening gif..

if you guys have a request for a gif scene just ask me and i'll make it.. ^_^

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I love it aikoden! And i will probably use it.^^ THANK YOU so much for sharing~~ <3 May i add it to our fan art collection that i will be adding to our borkaew.com site?xD I will make my requests soon, once i gather myself together.xD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ that's no problem at all.. feel free ^_^..

once you come up with your scene i'll make it for you..

looksy

sarNie Adult
if you guys have a request for a gif scene just ask me and i'll make it.. ^_^
REALLY! :D :D You got me all excited! Let me see, some scenes that come to my mind are ep 23.4 bathtub scene, when Bor picks up Kaew and carries her to the bathtub and dunks her in the bathwater or when Bor gives Kaew those two sexy kisses in the bathtub. That would be sweet. And another would be ep 9.1 when Kaew trips and Bor catches her or ep 28.3 when they trip and Bor falls on top of her. Any of those would make me extremely happy. Oh how can I forget ep 23.5 when Bor drops Kaew off at her house and Kaew forgets to unbuckle her seatbelt and Bor reaches over to do it for her while givng her the hugest smile. (I know Songie loves this scene as well)

Of coure it's up to you. I love everything Bor and Kaew. Anyone of these moments turned into gifs would make my day. :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. wow that's a lot of scenes.. ehehe dont worry.. i'll come up with something to satisfy your needs.. hehe.. making thse might make watch the rest of the lakorn.. lol.. xp..

looksy

sarNie Adult
Sorry about that Aikoden, I can get greedy when it comes to Bor and Kaew. :lol: Like I said, it is up to you. Any one of those moments turned into gifs would make my day.

Oh, which reminds me, Bel, you'd better start back up with learniing how to do photoshop so you can make us some banners and artwork to share with us. :D :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh how can I forget ep 23.5 when Bor drops Kaew off at her house and Kaew forgets to unbuckle her seatbelt and Bor reaches over to do it for her while givng her the hugest smile. (I know Songie loves this scene as well)
DEFINITELY! I was just going to mention this scene. I honestly get the biggest smile when i watch it. :lol: Sometimes, some giggling too.xD

I swear, i always forget that there was an r-scene. O_O I love the way he talks to her when they laid in bed together. And the way he hugged her closely, begging her to talk to him. Then the slap, which i thought was so well done. I just find the whole post-r scene very sexy. :lol:

A little fun question for everyone~~ i love doing these. We used to have random questions in here. :p ~~~
Which scene did you cry the most?

I'll tell you all a secret. I've cried with Bor more than Kaew (that probably wasn't a secret at all.xD). One of those moments is when he brings the wedding photos for Kaew, but he finds the gate locked and he runs over to Pueng's shop. She tells him sorry and asks him to understand Kaew. Then, in a very sad tone and expression, he asks, "Then... who will understand me?". *T________T* I remember i already described this scene before haha. But really, this scene is one of those that made me cry the most. My poor Bor!T__T

I also love hearing Bor sing to Kaew in moments of distress. It's his way of calming things down for them. The first time is when he hugs her from behind when she's breaking up with him. It was quite unexpected and gave me the *CHILLS*. Then, the last episode when he's in her arms and he apologizes to her for making her cry. OMGOSH, i cannot stop crying hearing him say that and sing. T___T Those two moments give me the chills all the time!~~

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh Songie, I know what you mean about the post R scene. It was so sexy b/c of Bor. *Squeals* His apologetic tone and you knew he was sincere b/c we understand Bor so well. How he was talking to her in third person again and all he wanted to really do was hold her and snuggle with her in bed. How his lips kept on brushing against her bare shoulder. *More Squeals* I also loved it when her phone rang and he wouldn't let her get out of bed to answer it. OMGosh, I love that scene. And then when he picks her up and carries her to the bathtub. I just loved every moment. Very sexy indeed. :blush:

As for which scenes made me cry the most, let's see. I definately would have to say when he started to sing to her to keep her from leaving him. He was holding onto her so tight. It was as if he had convinced himself that if he could just hold on to her tight enough, she wouldn't leave him. And then when he sang those three lines, *Chills* It came out of nowhere and my tears started to fall. So sad. And then after that, when he tells her, "even though the feelings of the people around us have changed, but our love for each other hasn't changed at all, has it?" *Chills*. It was the way he said it that made me empathize for him and I think that in the back of his mind, Bor knew the answer to his own question. For him his love for her was enough for him to face anything and everything but here, "love" just wasn't enough to keep them together.

I also cried a lot in the 2nd breakup. Just recalling that scene gets me teary eyed. How all this time we have been saying that Bor's love for Kaew really brings him to his knees and in this scene, he is literally on his knees begging her to not leave him and questioning why things have to be the way they are. As if fate was so cruel as to seperate them, bring them back together again, and then tear them apart agian. After all this time he was telling Kaew not to run away from her problems and in this scene Kaew told him to face reality and not run away from his. And Bor really became a man, like you said Songie, b/c although he wanted to be selfish and be with Kaew, he accepted reality and listened to the love of his life b/c he knew that it was the right thing to do. I love this scene. It really is a sad scene and so profound in so many ways.

Edit////
I also loved it that as Bor is on his knees holding onto her, Kaew was brushing her hand through his hair and telling him that "it's okay, Bor". It was as if she was telling him that she knew that it was difficult for him but he'd somehow survive without her in his life.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whooo.. i only made one so far.. i kept gettin side tracked lol.. *a bad habit of mines* lol.. anyways hope you like it ^_^ .. lalala .. i got so tired making this.. i'll prob make the others later.. i gotta sleep.... goin to the laundromat and church tomorrow.. hehe.. lalala..

beware i messed up a bit as i began to daze off.. lol..

edit: i decided to unspoil this lol.. ahaha.. xp

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you Aikoden. I practically squealed seeing that gif. I'm in Borkaew heaven. :p :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I loved your scene descriptions, Ariya. I am also intrigued with our saying coming true. That Bor goes weak to his knees when it comes to Kaew. Oh goodness~ that scene was just bitter, bitter sweet. I love a lot of quotes in PNGRT, including that one that you mentioned~ "Even though the feelings of the people around us have changed, our love for each other hasn't changed at all, has it?"~~ I will have to add a Quotes+ page to our borkaew site now. ^____________^

I wonder how many times i've gone to Borkaew heaven and came back. Aikoden, that's just truly sweet!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, most definately we must have a quote section. There are too many memorable lines for us not to have one. Another memorable line that comes to mind is when they meet again in ep 5. Thunwa remarked that Bor acted as if he knew Kaew and his reply was, "at first I did, but then I took a second look, I realized that I was wrong." Of course I loved the way he said it as he was looking at her with his emotional eyes. I loved his statement in that it suggested that she may look like the woman he loves but she is not her b/c the person he loves would have never hurted him like this. So she was definately not who he thought she was. In his mind, he never thought she could hurt him the most and break his heart like this but she did.

This is the reason I love PNGRT so much is b/c there is so much to pick up on. :p Meaningful lakorns like this are truly hard to come by.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ c123 feel free to use it ^_^..

i'll prob make some more stuff later.. im so dead tired.. i had only like 4 hours of sleep.. woke up early to go to the laundromat.. and omg.. the darn washer was messed up.. took a load forever to get done.. aiyah.. lol.. now im just relaxing a bit.. got like 2 more hours b4 church.. maybe i can whip a quick gif ^_^..

btw while i was making that gif scene omg!! i hated pong so much!!! aiyah!!!!!!!! lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lalala 2 more clips.. same one tho.. just a lil dif.. and nothing fancy .. just the scene.. i cant find decent pics i wanna use.. hmm..

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes, use "Bor and Kaew" too on your gifs Alkioden. The Pong and Aom team have reached "supercouple" status for us b/c of Bor and Kaew. So by all means, use "Bor and Kaew". We can't get enough of Bor and Kaew. :D

C123

sarNie Hatchling
heyy i came across some banners in Pong's website..I'm not sure who to credit though (everything is in Thai, and i asked about a month ago if i needed to credit the person who made the banner, but got no reply, so yeah.. ), thought i'd just share this with u all :p

sorry the images are so big...i don't know how to make them smaller

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello, everyone. I just finished re-editing the sexy/shirtless Bor MV and this one is uploaded with the English Subs of the song. I am so sorry for the previous MV in that I was so careless to leave all of those editing mistakes. Please take a look at the improved MV and leave some comments to show our love for our dearest Bor/Pong :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3pmcLCY8Fo Improved Sexy/Shirtless Bor MV

Edit///
Bel, thank you for sharing those. As much as I love Pong, he is his most sexiest when he is Bor. Definately, not only did Pong breathe life into Bor and make him irressitible to us, but in turns, Bor made Pong even more irressitible to us, too.