PROM

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
SO YOU REGRET NOT GOiNG?
No, i don't regret, just wondered how it would be like. Some ppl said it was ok others were bored. I would really great going, and spending all this money...and it was a crappy night. Then yeah, i would have regretted that...

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Fah, just make the best of it!!! After prom, you get to go see your babe!!! YOu musta take lots of pics. I wanna see!! Hehehe

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
i didnt know it cost that much. when i went to mine it was $50. that was in 2006.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
CUHZ iTS EXPENSiVE! STUPiD PRESiDENT CHANGED THE PRiCE! ANYWAYS SOMEONE MESSED iT UP FOR ME.
i'm sorry to hear that. but u know what, prom's over-rated, i went to mines and ditched it for a prom upstairs, hit up the beach, slept out there all nite and realized that ppl overplay the disney channel "ideal adolescent" years. i was going to originally NOT go to prom period and do magic mountain, but i was convinced by a teacher to go, n there wasn't anything great about "PROM" persay, but i enjoyed the "nite" itself outside of prom because i went to see friends who mattered to me. u gotta make the best of what comes at you. do what u like, and what you'll enjoy. if anything, u and ur bf can always have ur own prom and do ur own nite out together, there'll be plenty of opportunities ;) prom won't be the only dance in ur life for sure :D just have fun chica.

Saifah

bite me x___
AW YOU'RE RiGHT dROCKSTAR!! AFTER GETTiNG MAD, THROWiNG THE MENU AT THAT ASSHOLE, AND WALKiNG OUT THE RESTAURANT, MY BOYFRiEND AND i LEFT TO THE BAY. iT WASNT PROM BUT iT WAS SWEET ROMANTiC SPECiAL AND MOST iMPORTANTLY iT WAS MEMORABLE. i DiDNT STAY OUT ALL NiGHT THOUGH.. JUST TiLL 4AM! LOL!!