PROM

Saifah

bite me x___
OKAY SO PROM iS ON MAY 17TH AND EVERYTHiNG iS PLANNED. GOT MY DRESS HEELS AND ACCESSORiES. i WAS LOOKiNG FOWARD TO iT. BUT THE THiNG iS MY DATE HAS PROBLEMS WiTH HiS FAMiLY AND iTS A LiFE AND DEATH SiTUATiON. DiD i DO THE RiGHT THiNG? i CANCEL GOiNG TO PROM WiTH HiM. i DiDNT WANNA BE SELFiSH. AND iF iT GETS WORST i WONT GO TO PROM AT ALL. iM WORRY ABOUT HiM CAUSE i LOVE HiM. YES HE'S MY BOYFRiEND. AM i DOiNG THE RiGHT THiNG??

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oohh.. that's a tough situation... :blink: so what did he tell you to do? did he tell you to go to prom without him? or did he tell you not to go?

Saifah

bite me x___
WELL HE SAiD THAT HE WANTS ME TO BE HAPPY AND HE KNOWS iM LOOKiNG FOWARD TO iT. HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT HE'S SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHiNG. iDK. HE SAiD HE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. iDK WHAT TO DO.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
WELL HE SAiD THAT HE WANTS ME TO BE HAPPY AND HE KNOWS iM LOOKiNG FOWARD TO iT. HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT HE'S SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHiNG. iDK. HE SAiD HE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. iDK WHAT TO DO.
deng, that really is a hard situation. i've never been in it before so i really dont know... :huh:

i mean part of me would say go simply because you already spent the money on the dress, shoes & all that stuff & it's not cheap & prom is like a once in a lifetime thing.

but the other part's would be like don't be selfish, you shouldn't go.

but either way, i'm sure he'll understand your decision.

i really don't know. that's really hard! :blink:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Maybe I am selfish but I think you should go to prom. I mean ask yourself even if you don't go, would you make his life and death situation any better? You only get once chance to go to senior prom but you still have plenty of chances to be by his side.

solin

sarNie Adult
Maybe I am selfish but I think you should go to prom. I mean ask yourself even if you don't go, would you make his life and death situation any better? You only get once chance to go to senior prom but you still have plenty of chances to be by his side.
I am agree with that !
I may be a little selfish but even if you cancelled the prom the situation won't change for him...and I think that if you cancell it you will regret it and he will always thing he is the cause.

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG iTS A WEEK AWAY AND iM STiLL UNDECiDED! iM SAD CAUSE i WANNA DO BOTH THiNGS BUT iM AFRAiD iT MiGHT BE THE WRONG CHOiCE. i DONT WANNA BE SELFiSH BUT i DONT WANNA REGRET iT EiTHER. SO HARD!!

i'm a little confused. will he not be able to go with you or do you think he shouldn't, b/c he should stay with family? or he can't go and you'll go with friends, if you do go?

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is difficult. i mean you only get one high school senior prom in your whole entire life yet something happen and like you said a matter of life and death situation. this is too hard for me to help.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
OKAY SO PROM iS ON MAY 17TH AND EVERYTHiNG iS PLANNED. GOT MY DRESS HEELS AND ACCESSORiES. i WAS LOOKiNG FOWARD TO iT. BUT THE THiNG iS MY DATE HAS PROBLEMS WiTH HiS FAMiLY AND iTS A LiFE AND DEATH SiTUATiON. DiD i DO THE RiGHT THiNG? i CANCEL GOiNG TO PROM WiTH HiM. i DiDNT WANNA BE SELFiSH. AND iF iT GETS WORST i WONT GO TO PROM AT ALL. iM WORRY ABOUT HiM CAUSE i LOVE HiM. YES HE'S MY BOYFRiEND. AM i DOiNG THE RiGHT THiNG??
Well communicate with him! If it really is a life and death situation then let it go. But first decide whether you want to go to this prom or not. If you do, I am sure he can make some arrangements. Otherwise that means no prom for you unless you are willing to go by yourself.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
OMG iTS A WEEK AWAY AND iM STiLL UNDECiDED! iM SAD CAUSE i WANNA DO BOTH THiNGS BUT iM AFRAiD iT MiGHT BE THE WRONG CHOiCE. i DONT WANNA BE SELFiSH BUT i DONT WANNA REGRET iT EiTHER. SO HARD!!
Did i miss something here? Fah ja, I thought you told me you were going to prom already. Mee arai eek? Are you changing your mind again? You can go to prom and then afterwards you can always be with him you know. I just dont want you to not to go to prom cus it's your senior year and it wont happen again(i know i told you this times already but im saying it again na) I just want you to go and have fun with your friends at prom. It may not be the same cus he's not going to be there with you....

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I didn't go to my senior prom...and I'm doing fine for not going. :)

So, if you don't care or not about going to Prom, then don't go. But if it's so important to you to go, you can go as a group of girlfriends, that's what most of my girlfriends did on Prom night. And prom is only for a couple of hours, he shouldnt be upset with you for going. If he can't go due to situation, then you're doing the right thing for not expecting him to go to prom with you. Don't make this decision, too hard than it really is. If he loves & care for you as much as you do for him...he should understand that you don't want to miss your senior prom. I'm sure if you don't go, you'll be able to wear that dress somewhere right? Maybe to a family wedding or something. If a couple picture is what you wanted with him, then you 2 dress up sometime later...and take beautiful pictures at a garden or something :) so romantic.

Saifah

bite me x___
SO MY DECiSiON iS TO GO TO PROM FOR AN HOUR OR TWO THEN LEAVE EARLY TO BE WiTH HiM AND HiS FAMiLY.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Great choice!!! Have fun! Sometimes I wished that I did go to prom

judyp

sarNie Adult
oou prom! a reason to dress up. lols. but yeah. your situation is tough, but since you've already made a decision. have fun! my prom was blah! not as great as i would have liked, but the scenery was beautiful and it will always be something i'll remember & cherish because me & bf got together that night. cheesy. lols. just make the best of the moment because you do only get to do it once.