PROM 2009

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I'm a senior this year. =)
Omg, time really flies. >_<

Anyhoo;;;

My prom was last night. =D
I spent like 6 hours getting ready. LMAO.
Went and took pictures with my date.
Ain't he cute?! LOL. JK. =D

EVERYBODY POST YOUR PROM PICTURES!!!
REPPIN' DA TWO-DOUBLE-OH-NINE YO! ^__^

*Gosh, my head is HUGE!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
awhhh! those are some ballin' pictures =D you both are too cute heheheheh. i'll post my prom picutres...next year. hahaha when i go WOO!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG Joey you and your date looks soooooooo fantabolous together!!! Awwwww makes me miss senior year of high school so bad :(. You know what's really funny is last night was also the senior prom for my old high school too. My little high school senior friends went and they were telling me about what an awesome time they had. How I wish I can be a high school senior again! It was soooooo fun! Don't forget to post your grad pics too Joey! You look so hot in here!!!! :D Is that your boyfriend? He's cute!!!! and smiles like this one kid I know lol. Does he have any cute older bros too? Hahaha.

rukD2B

OMG Joey you and your date looks soooooooo fantabolous together!!! Awwwww makes me miss senior year of high school so bad :( . You know what's really funny is last night was also the senior prom for my old high school too. My little high school senior friends went and they were telling me about what an awesome time they had. How I wish I can be a high school senior again! It was soooooo fun! Don't forget to post your grad pics too Joey! You look so hot in here!!!! :D Is that your boyfriend? He's cute!!!! and smiles like this one kid I know lol. Does he have any cute older bros too? Hahaha.
LOL Nai. He is super cute, I love him to death. LOL.
But yep. He's my boyfriend. =) He's the oldest son
in the family though. LOL. Sorry. =P

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Prom was like years ago(2006) for me. Didn't go senior year but went junior year which totally sucks. My cousin went to prom this year as a junior but her bf was a senior. But, Wow, you're beautiful! I love your dress. And you guys have some cute poses together!! You guys look good together!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL Nai. He is super cute, I love him to death. LOL.
But yep. He's my boyfriend. =) He's the oldest son
in the family though. LOL. Sorry. =P
Awww damn Joey, if only I was a little younger LMAO. You both are soooooo freaken adorable together :D. Itcha jung...yaak mee fan laew haha j/k j/k.

And Noy you should've went to senior prom. It's always awesome! Well I say so because I was sooo into the high school scene haha.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Nah, I wasn't really into high school scenes much and don't really like to attend school dances. I would've been dateless if I went just like junior year. I had a cheap bf at the time. Lmao! I'ma post up some of my cousin's prom pics in my photo thread...

Muddie Murda

smile...
Wow Joey you're beautiful!! Now, how did I know you would go to this studio to take your prom pics?! LOL I guess it's just the asian thing to do.

I remember my prom was just the worst...Now and days I tell people to go to their prom and have a blast to make up for the sucky prom I had. :D So did you make up for my prom too?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... total cuteness... :D

My prom was sooo ridonculous....!! WORST EVER!! <_<

I spent hours getting ready, my dress ripped before prom, the music was whack, the line for the pictures was long (in fact, me & my date were the last couple to take pictures!), my corsage kept falling, the guy who I was talking to stood me up, my date was like afraid of me... OVERALL... prom sucked ass to the core... lol that didn't make sense but my prom suck... I expected so much from it & got so little... :(

&&& my damn prom picture came out ugly...! :arrg:

rukD2B

Wow Joey you're beautiful!! Now, how did I know you would go to this studio to take your prom pics?! LOL I guess it's just the asian thing to do.

I remember my prom was just the worst...Now and days I tell people to go to their prom and have a blast to make up for the sucky prom I had. :D So did you make up for my prom too?
Puahahah...It's also a typical HMONG thing to do. LOL.
I believe I had a good time overall. =) I guess it also
depends on whether or not your date makes it fun for
you or not. ^__^;;; I think I made it boring for him,
but I had fun while it lasted. =D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
O M G! you both look so Adorable together!! XD

i want to go to prom someday...
nawt even allow to go to prom yet..LOL :p

anyways, CUTE XD

rukD2B

Thanks. =)

LOL. My teacher saw my pictures today.
She's totally in love with my date. LMAO.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OOO U N UR DATE ARE SO CUTE!! ^_^..

i cant wait for next year... or should i say after summer lol...

SENIOR!! WHOOT WHOOT.. class of 2010 lol..

but yea next year.. i cant wait to go to prom.. i need to exercise and also find a date ^_^ lol..