Problem with "Guess That Lakorn Game" thread in Thai Section

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Okay, so i didn't know where to post this, so I'm just going to do this here. Basically, I started a thread in the Thai Section called "Guess That Lakorn Game", and right now there seems to be a problem with the thread. When I click on it, a page pops up & it says that someone posted something from sudsupda.com, a site which has malicious malware that can potentially infect my computer. I don't know what that's all about, but could someone help me or look into that? I would really appreciate it!!! THANKS!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Okay, now it looks like this is happening a few threads now...not just in the "Guess That Lakorn Game Thread"...

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
It's been happening to me too. I'm not gonna blame CupidCandy, but I think it's her siggy. Because she has a sudpda picture as her siggy.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
That happens to me too for Mint C's new magazine, I can't view it with my laptop, but if I switch to my other computer, I can view it. I really don't know what the problem is.

Asy

sarNie Immature
It's been happening to me too. I'm not gonna blame CupidCandy, but I think it's her siggy. Because she has a sudpda picture as her siggy.
Oh yeah now you mentioned it, I agree with you lmao. I thought it was my lappy's problem only. :p

It's not a big problem right? :D

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah now you mentioned it, I agree with you lmao. I thought it was my lappy's problem only. :p

It's not a big problem right? :D
it is safe, the warning only pop up when the pics from that site show up, other times it is normal

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ohhh, okay. hahaha i was scared to continue just in case it was something that was really bad. trying to take care of my new laptop, you know. ha

let's blame CUPIDCANDY. CUPID, where are u?! we want to start our own lakorn drama. u get to be the nang'rai, and i get to be the nang'ek. in this story, my name is pin afong...(absolutely no reference to pin anong!!). lmao

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
ohhh, okay. hahaha i was scared to continue just in case it was something that was really bad. trying to take care of my new laptop, you know. ha

let's blame CUPIDCANDY. CUPID, where are u?! we want to start our own lakorn drama. u get to be the nang'rai, and i get to be the nang'ek. in this story, my name is pin afong...(absolutely no reference to pin anong!!). lmao
Alrighty. Who's your p'ek (i wanna know if the man i'm stealing is HOT, if he ain't i don't want him :p)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Alrighty. Who's your p'ek (i wanna know if the man i'm stealing is HOT, if he ain't i don't want him :p)
oh...um...yeh, forgot to think about that. lol

letz see then...in this lakorn, there are 4 pra'eks, because i get cloned into three additional people. the 4 pra'ek roles are played by...UMMMM...this is tough...!!!

....aum atichart, pete thonguier (back in the day him), tik j, and ken t. HOWEVER, half way into the lakorn, they mutate into willy, sonram, oil t, and...GOSH I DON"T KNOW...peter corp??!!! LOL i don't know, i can't decide!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^LOL you're too funny...I was reading your p'ek names and I'm glad you didn't put Nadech...cuz I want him to be my husband! LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
^LOL you're too funny...I was reading your p'ek names and I'm glad you didn't put Nadech...cuz I want him to be my husband! LOL
oh no, girl, i can't list him. i only go for guys older than me. lol also, the ones i did list aren't even my favorite pra'eks either...they were just in my head at the time.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Those guys are too old for me (oh well though mwahahaha). So after a while of slapping you and chasing after them and pretending to be pregnant. I redeem myself and my p'ek is Mario Maurer and we live happily ever after.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Those guys are too old for me (oh well though mwahahaha). So after a while of slapping you and chasing after them and pretending to be pregnant. I redeem myself and my p'ek is Mario Maurer and we live happily ever after.
oh yeah, u can be like nee in pin anong...like a remorseful nang'rai that actually turns out to be a second nang'ek! lol u can also have mario....too young for me. lmao this lakorn might work out for both of us after all! lol