Prissana

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Probably...lol...cuz Pride and Prejudice most likely predated the orginal author or storyline to Prissana...lol...sometimes I wonder what Western story inspired Ban Sai Thong the novel...Ann of Green Gables? lol cuz in that story the n'ek goes to the city or country or something...has braded pigtails...no one really likes her...love that story...:)

Anyways I didn't finish Pride and Prejudice...but when I first read it...I was like dam...this novel is just like Thai lakorn...

Okay back to Prissana...Teya Rogers tried out for the role of Prissana and she beated tons of others for that role...and she was 14 when she filmed it but 15 when it aired or so...I watch this lakorn at least twice a year....I love it so much...

danny

sarNie Hatchling
BlueMoon said:
Probably...lol...cuz Pride and Prejudice most likely predated the orginal author or storyline to Prissana...lol...sometimes I wonder what Western story inspired Ban Sai Thong the novel...Ann of Green Gables? lol cuz in that story the n'ek goes to the city or country or something...has braded pigtails...no one really likes her...love that story...:)

Anyways I didn't finish Pride and Prejudice...but when I first read it...I was like dam...this novel is just like Thai lakorn...

Okay back to Prissana...Teya Rogers tried out for the role of Prissana and she beated tons of others for that role...and she was 14 when she filmed it but 15 when it aired or so...I watch this lakorn at least twice a year....I love it so much...
[post="108706"][/post]​
lol....i never thought of that but now that i think about it does remind me of Ann of Green Gables..lol...
man she was young when she made this lakorn then seriously when i first watched this i thought that she was maybe in her late teens early 20's but guess i was wrong...

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Going out on a wild limb here, but did anyone else notice that the guy that stutters in this lakorn looks a lot like DJ PK? Sounds like him too, I think it is him, but I'm not too sure.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
This is one of my favorite lakorns. Taya was young and new but I didn't mind her acting at all. And Tik is soooo cute in here. Paul annoyed me so much in this lakorn though. hahaha.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
wasnt this a remake of chatchai and lalita? i want to watch that version anyone have?
Yes it was. I remember finding Chatchai and Mew's verson on YouTube, I don't know if it's still there or not though.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Going out on a wild limb here, but did anyone else notice that the guy that stutters in this lakorn looks a lot like DJ PK? Sounds like him too, I think it is him, but I'm not too sure.
It was him, I just watched his show, "Asurachai Show," that he hosts with Paul, and I'm watching when they had Teya on, and they had clips of people that know her and have worked with her talk about her and there was a clip of PK being Sun. So, yeah it was him.