Prisoner of Desires

ohmailove

sarNie Egg
***WARNING! RATED R!!! XXX***

She whirled the butter knife in front of her. "If you touch me, I'll kill you!" Her voice was low, but utterly determined. Her eyes bloodshot with terror but her composure was relentless. She was afraid but she had to bluff to save yourself.

He glanced at her and sent her an arrogant smirk. "Sorry to disappoint you but I doubt a mere butter knife can strike me; nonetheless, I doubt you can kill me as you confidently claim." He slipped off the bed in one fluid movement and moved towards the end of the bed. Belatedly, she realized that she had not beckoned his quick reflexes and found herself taking a defensive step back. 
Ignoring her, he unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it off and casually threw it across a chair. Wide shoulders with protuding biceps on a sun-kissed athletic physique showcased his superiority. Clad only in snug jeans, he turned towards her with his hands on his hip outthrust, and hands hanging loosely. "I hope you know that thing won't stop me," he said almost wearily. 
     "I will kill you. My father will kill you." She venomously yelled at him.
     "Don't be a damn fool like your father." Before the words were out of his mouth, he was nearly on her. 
     "No!" She screamed as she swung the butter knife in erratic movements that he dodged with a swift, twisting side step. In the blinkd of an eye, he was upon her. He caught her wrists and crushed her tendons together, until her cry, she was forced to drop her shield of defense. The he thrust her back and around, twisting her arms painfully against her back. Just as quickly, he released her arms; but as she tumbled forward, his fingers hooked in the summer dress, and with a jerk, ripped it down her back. 
     "I hate you!" She fiercely yelled at him as she tried to escape his stronghold. 
     "Hate me all you want but I'll give you something to remember." Sinisterly, he was already tearing down her dress as she wiggled in his arms. Wild-eyed with fear as she stand half-naked in her bra and underwear, she pounded against his rock hard body while he half-dragged her; half carried her to the bed. He picked up her like a sack of potatoes and threw up onto the king sized bed. One bra strap was ripped and hanging, the other slipping down her arm. 
     Then, as he stood over her, his looming figure abruptly merged into a a nightmare in her mind. She had never felt so much terror in her entire life. 
    When he finally stripped himself free of his jeans, he knew she was fearful at the sight of his erected sex. She edged away from him like an animal cowering from its predator. Creamy skin gleamed in the shadows of the bed revealing long, slender legs that was enough to send his manhood crazy.
     Backing away from him, he caught hold of her ankles and dragged her down until she was lying on her back breathlessly. He climbed atop of her, caught her hands and pinned them above her head, then threw a leg over her lower body. He one swift movement, he tore her bra away to expose full soft breasts. 
     "No! No! No! Please!" Strings of tears ran down her face as she finally pleaded with her captor. His mouth came down hard onto her forcing her to submit to him. Suddenly, his mouth travel down to the nape of her neck and then resting on the mounds of her soft breast. His mouth hungrily suckling her nipples that sent rippling of chills down her spine. When she felt the pressure of his manhood against her bare thigh, she suddenly went crazy and fought him in choking terror. Clamping her wrists with one hand, he methodically ripped the silk underwear from her straining body.
     Rising to a kneeling position, then grasping her under the knees, he backed off the bed, pulling her with him until he stood on the floor with her naked body defenselessly vulnerable to him, knees on either side of his thighs and feet dangling. He dragged her thighs apart. As if executing a death sentence, he rammed himself deeply into her virgin body with all the hatred in him, felt fragile membrane tear and heard her scream in agony. He thrust harshly, savaging her, tasting her, fingers biting into her fresh when she twisted in an attempt to escape. He worked his body into hers until he broke out in perspiration. His hatred burst iinto her and a sense of pride filled him as he released a flood of seeds inside of her. She was a virgin after all, he thought to himself. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is good. I've tried writing scenes like this, but I can never succeed. I have no talent what so ever when it comes to rape scenes. Therefore, I have o ask my YOUNGER brother for advice. Can't wait to read on. Wonder what he revengeful about.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG where is sarN at. She will love this! 

I actually love it too. I mean I don't condone rape but this is one fantasy I am not going to pass up. 

ohmailove

sarNie Egg
I'm still debating if I want to continue writing this story. If I get enough interested readers, I'll write it. There's really no point to invest so much into writing a story if nobody's interested.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm sure a lot of people are interested. I for one am really interested. Anticipating the updates. Please continue. :)

Luki

sarNie Egg
Yes, please continue to write. There might be silent readers too, so don't be discouraged. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes please do continue. I am sure once you start updating there will be more readers. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
fun said:
You should cast your character. It will attract more people.
Actually, I'm imagining my own characters in here. It's more interesting like that. But it's true. Knowing who the characters are, will attract more people. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I usually look a face before I start reading fan fiction lol It's very odd because I don't do that to regular books/novels unless if it was adapted into a drama or movie before I read the book/novel. 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I read this while imagining it with tui and kwan's characters in mai sin rai fai sawat lool

danounagirl

sarNie Egg
i'm totally in, wondering why and how they got in that situation , why he hates her and want her at the same time, how things are going on from that point!!!!!!!!
i really want you to complete writing this 

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
I'm a guy and i'm in love with this fanfic so far. Keep updating. I'm sure a lot of pople will love to read it. But even if they don't there are still the few of us who will support you and are waiting for your fanfic updates.

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^ thank to FUN for replying to this thread . that was a good quick read HAHAHHA ... :r-scene-pop-corn: