pRisNa JLR FEVER HEART

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank Raiya!

Wish I could share more artwork this weekend but busy working on Aum and Aff website! Getting close to be done! :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
PRISAN i can't wait to see the site :wub:
Cecilia, I have a bad news my site got deleted some reason, so now I have to restart the site again, I was in shock. :eek: I was working on the site then when I return back to the home page everything was gone, but lucky have save the main page to a disc, it going to be alot of work again. :lmao:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
AUGH ! your work is so beautiful, it leaves me breathless looking at Aum and Aff! Thank you so much for sharing with us! They all are gorgeous! you captured all the beauty of the moment! :clap: You totally ROCK!!! Thanks! I can't get enough of it! Hope can get to see more of your work!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i THiNK MiNE DiD TOO! JLR FEVER FOREVER!!

BEAUTiFUL ARTWORK BY THE WAY! ;)

AUGH ! your work is so beautiful, it leaves me breathless looking at Aum and Aff! Thank you so much for sharing with us! They all are gorgeous! you captured all the beauty of the moment! :clap: You totally ROCK!!! Thanks! I can't get enough of it! Hope can get to see more of your work!

It'll be a GREAT "hmong" cover for JLR.

GREAT WORK!:D
THank you everyone for all the support. :D

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: WELCOME TO MY JLR FEVER HEART! :wub: I made a few ARTWORKS for AUM and AFF because I cherish and admirer they talent,personality,and charm. Enjoy my artwork and hope your heart is filled with JLR FEVER like ME at the end of the day.:p Try to close your mouth because you might drool when you see HOT AUM :drool: and SEXY AFF :wub:! :p

Wow!!! Very Nice Artworks of Aum Aff...thanks for sharing ;)