Priksa Sawad(Step Onward)

moilee

sarNie Adult
I know...this was the first time that Kullanut played second leads for any ch7. It didn't surprise me because I guess because Stefan was in it. Although, I never seen Kullanut played second leads for ch3 in the past. Now, my question is....in this lakorn, Kullanut co-stars with Nok Chatchai or this Namfu with Nok Chatchai. I thought Namful would be co-stars with Aont and not Nok Chatchai. I'm a little bit confuse now.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I know...this was the first time that Kullanut played second leads for any ch7. It didn't surprise me because I guess because Stefan was in it. Although, I never seen Kullanut played second leads for ch3 in the past. Now, my question is....in this lakorn, Kullanut co-stars with Nok Chatchai or this Namfu with Nok Chatchai. I thought Namful would be co-stars with Aont and not Nok Chatchai. I'm a little bit confuse now.
Real p'ek is still abit of a daze, Namfon Patcharin for sure is n'ek, p'ek we just must wait either Aont or Nok Chatchai.
If it goes with the old version than Nok Chatchai is p'ek, however in here, the summary sounds abit different from the old version already so we must see.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
NUMFON K has played second lead for channel 3 before...Nang Fah Cyber with Numfon P as the ne'k

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
NUMFON K has played second lead for channel 3 before...Nang Fah Cyber with Numfon P as the ne'k
With this one I wasnt quite sure, I think they were both n'ek somehow :mellow: but to me Namfon Patcharin had the main role in there and things forcus on her lol

vallapa

sarNie Egg
The storyline is still the same.

The girl doesn't love the uncle in the old version as well and tries to escape many times.

But well, if you want Aont to be pra'eg then that's fine 'cause I am not watching this lakorn.
Never like the storyline when I watched the old version... <_<

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , the n'k actually doesn't love the P'k. She have feeling for this other young guy and i thought it was kind of disturbing dat the P'k ( he way older den her ) "R" her LOL>>>> Cuz he completely raise her ! O' well . I'll watch it just cuz of the storyline haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from matichon

aww too bad the pix are so small. cant even see Namfon/Aon posing together. I notice Aon always pose so close to his co star lol

[

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
on today's see san bun teung..Aon was actually singing a song....It's big ass song- Prom likid...he said something about him being in a band and like that song is like him getting at the n'ak...i don't remember....it's something like that...he said that the crew picked that song...and there will be other songs that he'll be singing....he has a great voice...from the preview of the song....the way he sing is better that big ass...that's my opinion...can't wait for this to air....

tinah

sarNie Coma
on today's see san bun teung..Aon was actually singing a song....It's big ass song- Prom likid...he said something about him being in a band and like that song is like him getting at the n'ak...i don't remember....it's something like that...he said that the crew picked that song...and there will be other songs that he'll be singing....he has a great voice...from the preview of the song....the way he sing is better that big ass...that's my opinion...can't wait for this to air....
oh kool. i think aon got a great voice.

sarN

sarNie Granny
so dis is the remake of "Nam pueng komp" right ? the original version was mororadee&old dude and second version was sam&pua just dat the tittle is differ from the original right? differ tittle could mean they change the storyline a bit lol but if they not at least chaichat is handsome for his age . I thought the old old version the p'k was tooOOOO old looking compare to Sam or Chaichat haha .