Priksa Sawad(Step Onward)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
question: why did orn wanna go back to chiang mai? Actually why did she run away in the first place?
Because she wanted to give Nan and Jim a chance together since Nan was pregnant but she didnt know Nan faked her pregnancy to catch Jim. She didnt want to be the cause of breaking up people's family, plus everyone was treating like her a dirt anyways, I would run away too.

Does anyone know who sings the male version of sing sam kan? TT.TT I really wan it ty
Aon sing that song ka p'Tina :p

i liked this lakorn!! =] who else did? lol
:lol: i did, I did B)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Can someone tell me what did it say in the back of the picture that namfon gave to Aon.
Orn wrote to Wic "Rak Samur" meaning, 'love always' or 'forever love' ... just reading it my tears just flow, its so sad :lmao: :spin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Man this lakorn is good but when ever i watch this i've tends to swear alot cos i'm getting enoyed of Chatchai character his trying to tear Namfon P and Aon apart. Chatchai should retire and stop acting cos he is sooooo freaken old and i hate him too he is so mean and ugly not even handsome at all but my hottie Aon is so cool.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I only watched partial of tape one and didn't continue. Can someone tell me what happens at the ending? Thanks.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I only watched partial of tape one and didn't continue. Can someone tell me what happens at the ending? Thanks.
Namfon got pregnant by Chatchai ... many stuff happens and at the end Jieb, the nang rai shoots Chatchai because she didnt want him to go have happiness with Fon while Fon gives birth to Chatchai's baby boy in Chiang Mai, Aon went to get Fon and come down to see the sick Chatchai in BKK and Aon helped Fon and Nok to have a happy ending by pushing Fon to Nok and went overboard to study while Nok and Fon stay together with their baby boy <_<

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
the ending was so sad....Poor Wic...i loved his character...i hate Khun Jim....that old snakehead pervert....LOL...love the song sung by Aon...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I hate almost everybody's character in here except for Wic's dad. I get so annoyed by Orn's grandma that I just want to slap her. Maybe you guys don't feel the same way as me but she doesn't care about Orn's feeling at all. She keeps pushing Orn to that perverted Jim and always praising him to the point where I just want to throw up. To me Jim doesn't love Orn. He's just a selfish perverted old man that wants everything his way because if he really did love Orn he would give up Orn to Wic because he know that they love eachother. I feel sorry for Namfon Kullanat's character and also Namfon P but she was getting annoying too in here because she's always crying in here. I was hoping for her character to be a little stronger and not so gullible. As for Aon's character, he's kinda annoying too because he said that he was going to wait for Namfon but he keeps going to see her and causing so much problems for her but at least at the end he sacrafice his love. I give him credits for that because it showed that he truly loved Orn. Overall I love Wic's dad's character in here.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Ok, now i dont even want to finish this lakorn. Just rented the whole thing, and im thinking "where is this leading to". Darn, Orn and Wic doesnt get together...now that sucks! :(

Iya

sarNie Adult
Ok, now i dont even want to finish this lakorn. Just rented the whole thing, and im thinking "where is this leading to". Darn, Orn and Wic doesnt get together...now that sucks! :(
lol. i did the same thing! never thought that everything would end this way. i was glad i found out that they didn't end up together, otherwise, i would have watched it and became very dissappointed. at the end, i just watched the last disc and threw that drama into the back of my closet.

aon and namfon always... that's why im glad they're paired again in Lah Pee Porb. ;)

cecilia

Staff member
^i hate this lakorn for the fact that Nok is breeding Fon to be his wife --- dont' even hesitate to think about his nephew's feeling toward fon.
aggravated me each time i think about PS :angry:

i love them in LAH PEE PORB -- today episode is so cute :wub: