Prik Waan Namtarn Ped

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh Angie is thick and curvy(which i like)..she may look big compare to other actress cuz they are really skinny

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah and realli skinny is scary .. like if the pra'ek were to throw them around like pulling them and shoving them u would think they break -____-

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yep i think Angie has the right kind of body, a realistic one than most nang'ak, however her acting skills still need some improvement but i still like her though and as for kong he is not cute but he is a really good actor i have to admit that and i like this lakorn. i like it when p'ak pretends to be a servant and stuff, love this kind of lakorn... :lol:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Speaking of n'ake that is too thin, I think Oh from Borisat Pakan Ruk w/ Tye is too thin. She has a really cute face and pretty big eyes but she's so tiny. She's probably one of those that can't gain weight even they try. I don't know...

I think Angie has a great body. If I were a guy, I would definitely date girls with curves and a booty! LOL very gorgeous!!!

donna

sarNie Adult
i just watched the latest epi and it was hilarious! she was kidnapped by kong for 2 weeks and she's preganant already and the doctors know about it too. how can that be? man the magic of movies is too unbelievable, lmao

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yep there was a willing scene, but personally the movie is kind of getting boring to me but since i started might as well finish

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
heheh I love Angie but Kong Iono LOL and i notice that most of the lakorns Kong star in now have some kind of willing scene or R scene hhaa like Jao Sao Kratarn Harn with Ann A. LOL and its always so dumb b/c u watch it and notice that its like so uncalled for

donna

sarNie Adult
does anyone know when this lakorn is going to end? kong knows the truth about his bro now so hopefuly soon?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well not sure because .... now they made it seem like theres another loose end ... Kong's ex-gf made a statement .. like she was going to do something... and hahah omg i completely forgot ab this lakorn ... o0o0 LOL i need to continue uploading it ... haha

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohh..this lakorn end already? i knew that she was pregnant and her brother found out about it..but i didn't know that it will end so fast...so, what happen at the end?? thank you!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I completely forgot about this one also.... Was a good ending?? I hope the links still works ;)