Prik Waan Namtarn Ped

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
the first episode of this lakorn was pretty interesting..angie is such a good actress and shes beautiful but the praek...who is he? i never seen him before and he's so old to be playing praek...

anyways im looking forward to other episodes cuz angie is just great i luved her in Bow See Chompoo with Chakrit...

i jus think they should have cast a better praek...but who knows looks arent everything i guess maybe he'll be good..i'll just have to watch and see.

cecilia

Staff member
i like Kong..but Angie is not clicking on me at all..she's a bit chubby..no offense..also..for some odd reason..i can't stand the way she speak..maybe it's just me..but she's still very stiff at her acting..she doesnt look that natural to me...but anyway..the lakorn doesn't look that interesting either....

btw..i have a feeling..Kong's gonna take revenge on ANGIE for causing his friend's death..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Oooooooh a revenge lakorn.. :) I wouldn't think of that after watching the opening credits. I thought it was a comedy and decided to push it off til it was finished airing before watching it. Maybe I'll start now.

arissa

sarNie Elites
huh?? the guy that died was his friend??? I thought it was his brother..dang me..thats what I get for always fast forwarding it

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' it a friend ? Humm.. they change the brother part to a friend in dis new version .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I saw the first episode and is waiting to download the second one. It's pretty interesting. The preview was funny!! I'm enjoying all the cute scenes between Angie and Kong from there. LOL. However, Kong and Angie doesn't make a nice match. Angie is a beauty. Kong needs a haircut.

SARY

sarNie Egg
i hope they don't change too much in this remake, it initially is a comedy but the drama starts it becomes very very good to watch.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I'm not a fan of either. Anyways, one day I was at the store....my lakorns (KRGP & KTP) didn't come in so the owner convinced me to see this lakorn....I didn't rent episode 1 but took episode 2. The cover was not available at that time....if I knew who's the actor and actress I probably didn't rent. Anyways, I took and saw tape 2 and I liked the story's lines on this lakorn. I only wished the producer or director picked someones else to play this lakorn. I don't know if anyone noticed Angie....I remembered she played this lakorn with Janie...she was thin and looking okay. In this lakorn, I don't like her....I think she got fat and older. I'm still debating if I should continue this or not. Maybe I should wait til the cost of the rental goes down first...like 50 cents a tape. I saw Kong played with Vicky Sunisa before. He was okay. I like Vicky though...she's cute....I even liked this girl who used to be Fluke's girlfriend. I think the name of this lakorn is "Sy Pai Chao". I guess...if my lakorns are not coming...I might have to rent this lakorn instead....I don't know. I'll think it over.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No! it is the brother lol not a friend ... and dude I think Kong's acting is kind of stiff in this lakorn .. like its a little emotionless...

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
okay...some people are saying Angie is fat..seriously what is wrong with you people..Angie has a real body with curves as a normal woman should have...
woman are supposed to have full figures and curves..we are not supposed to look like stick people..
some actresses are so thin that its disgusting becasue they dont have a real body..
i think its great that Angie isnt looking as thin as a stick..she's a good model for how woman should look..
angie is not fat she looks perfectly gorgeous as she is..she has a NORMAL body as does every woman who is not a model/actress and is not starving themselves..
im sorry but i just had to point this out..we really shouldnt encourage woman to be so thin becasue its not healthy for the body or for thier self esteem...and for young girls who look up to these actresses and want to be like them.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mmemories I agree with yah girl ... I think Angie has a perfect body... shes not fat nor skinny .... Because heaven knows not everyone are suppose to be super skinny... like dude food!! who could give that up!! But I think Angie is Perfect shes gorgeous and cute at the same time

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want her body ! DAt thick ...the guys will love it . I need some shape and curve lolzz

donna

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is interesting. he isn't really getting revenge more like he enjoys gettin on her nerves. and it looks like they both have feelings for each other. its more comedy than revenge. i still like it tho

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mmemories I agree with yah girl ... I think Angie has a perfect body... shes not fat nor skinny .... Because heaven knows not everyone are suppose to be super skinny... like dude food!! who could give that up!! But I think Angie is Perfect shes gorgeous and cute at the same time
Yep, I agree too. Angie is thick and curvy. She's got it all from the looks, to the body, and also great talents. She will always be one of my favorite actress!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahhaha thanks girl and oOo I think she sounds cute to.. some people say the way she talks is annoyin, but I think she sounds cute hehehe lol omg I need to stop im starting to admire girls more than guys haha kidding lol but I love Angie in this lakorn... the onli thing that kind of made me think blah was the beginning when the guy kills himself... she seemed like she cared but it seemed kinda fake =x

donna

sarNie Adult
she has like an airy way of talking. it sounds like she got a stuffy nose or something and sometimes she can't talk thai. well prononce some words right.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm trying to catch up on this also but like -____- im kind of stuck on roy adeed and pin mook but you know wah i notice that although Kong is over played sometimes he is a good actor ... he can play serious aka (Sapai Jao) and he does good comedy also I give Kong a A ++ as an actor ... and this lakorn reminds me of Jao Sao Kratan Harn with Ann A. For some Reason =x