fantastic_27

''SMTown'

-Mint Chalida

-Kimberley Voltemas

-Vill Wannarot

-Mark Prin

-Rome Patchata

-Pong Nawat

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">-Mark & Mint Synopsis-

Mint is the main girl of the pretty dangerous, her only sister in the group is Vill. (Vill is the youngest in the group) Mint came back to thailand to give revenge to Mark's Brother Grate because she thinks he's the reason why her father went bankrupt. She then starts to flirt with him until he falls for her, but Mark is always in the way. She also hates him, but she doesn't want to because he has nothing to do with this. She doesn't know how to get rid of Mark so her plan is to make both brothers in love with her and break their hearts at the end.

-Yaya & Nadech Synopsis_

Yaya left to Korea for a month to be a model for Nadech's company, but finds herself tied up in a love story. One day Nadech was drunk, and Yaya was there to help him, but she couldn't resist his handsomest, and gave in with him. The night after that Yaya left, and came back to thailand and never wanted to see him again, but fate played them and made them meet once again. Yaya did anything to get away from him, all Nadech wanted to know what happen that night and why she quit the work of being a modeling for his company. Yaya then tries to re create that night for him.

-Kimberley-Rome Synopsis-

Rome is Kim's pass lover, and he is about to get married within 2 months, but deep inside she still loves him. So her plan is to ruin his love life to make him fall in love with her again because that's all she wants. Rome knows her to well to know all her schemes. Rome then plays along with her to break her heart, but at the end she was the one breaking his. He know he is falling for her again. He has always been in love with her, he always tried to find someone who is like her, but no, it was to hard. Will he love her again?

-Bella & Jame Synopsis-

Jame was Bella's long lost friend. He left her when she was little. She wanted to know why? Finally when he returns back to thailand she hates him with all her heart because the left her alone where she had no mom or dad at that time until Mint's family adopted her as a sister, she was thankful for that. She then decides to hurt Jame in any kind of way with jealousy,hate, and love.

-Vill & Pong Synopsis-

Vill went to a island to run away from her marriage with an old guy, but at the island she then meets Pong the islander. He is a playboy who wants to win her heart because she was very beautiful, but he doesn't know that she is a thailand billionaire because he doesn't follow up on thai news anymore. Vill is a tough girl who hates Him with all her guts because she hates playboy, but one day they were stuck on another island and he was there to protect her all along. She then finds herself falling for him. When that day came she then gave in to him.

Also she regrets it.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Cant wait MTEAM YAY
please update soon

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Ohhh interesting plots. I love it all. I cant wait to read it. All these couokes are my favs.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi fantastic, there u go again, so fast and full of creativity ! love all da couples plot BUT I love Yadech da most and m looking forward to their story ! thank u fantastic 4 yet another interesting ff!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Haven't read a FF for awhile now...Fatastic_27, i love all of ur plot! Really, i really do :)...as for voting, i don't really care hehehe as long as u write them all hehehe

Falada

sarNie Adult
I think you should just go in the same order as you wrote the summary. LOL but, it's your choice and the ppl that's voting.