Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think I remember seeing some clips here and there. I didn't watch that scene fully though. I was too into Alex and Kao at the time and skipped to their scenes only, lool. But I think I was also so uncomfortable, he did look scary asf. & Aum does scare me when he's aggressive sometimes, lmao. Please do find me the video, maybe I'll get through it this time.
heres the scene! it starts at around the 3 minute mark. Got's character was upset at Mark about something and he wanted to take it out on Pears character. I was like yeah this guy is my #1 pick for harit!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m losing hopes in Mew’s acting so I am going to say Mark and Namtarn for SB!!!!!!!:clap::cheer::aaaaa:

xodxo

namtarn isnt really anything better lol
That’s what you think lol but all she needs is a real good looking p’ek and someone to give her major chemistry then they’ll click and roll together! I have faith in her. She’s been getting crappy and nonsense plots so it’s understandable why people think she’s not all that good. Sometimes if they keep getting crappy plots then yes people will see them like that! But all she needs is a real challenge and major plot twist and things will start kicking!!

And I just need to see her with Mark. Period! Lol :D

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
If they did remake this I would love to see a Mark and Taew reunion because Rak Nakara didn't do them justice.
Even though they didn't show love skinship between them their eyes said it all. So much sadness till the end!
(Mark's tears and desires for her love though)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If they did remake this I would love to see a Mark and Taew reunion because Rak Nakara didn't do them justice.
Even though they didn't show love skinship between them their eyes said it all. So much sadness till the end!
Im starting to like Mark but i dont think he would do good as kawee mostly because of his acting. I think if he improves his acting ill be okay with him

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Im starting to like Mark but i dont think he would do good as kawee mostly because of his acting. I think if he improves his acting ill be okay with him
I agree! I mean Mark can't really play as Kawee as Ken did. I mean he was a psychotic crazy aggressive venting man. I can never see Mark do that. But the thought of him just pushing and being aggressive towards a n'ek is like woahhh damn hot. Hahahhaa.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I agree! I mean Mark can't really play as Kawee as Ken did. I mean he was a psychotic crazy aggressive venting man. I can never see Mark do that. But the thought of him just pushing and being aggressive towards a n'ek is like woahhh damn hot. Hahahhaa.
oh yeah i agree lool

xodxo

Omg this scene SO HOT and intense!! Huhu JN is so hungry and thirsty for his wife LOL :p

I have a whole essay on why Mark’s best for Kawee. Hahahah. I’ll post that tomorrow!! :D

xodxo

i never watched RN. Why was he upset with Taews character?
I can’t recall exactly why but I remember He got mad Bc apparently Taew’s brother mocked him that she only married him for duty and that after her duty is funished she will go back to her home town. And he took it very personally that she didn’t love him. So he was kind of drunk and went to confront MM that if it’s just her duty than he should also do his duty too. Then he took her but the morning after he knew he did it Bc he loved her.

owlcity

sarNie Egg
what episode is this?

P

PrincessKarina

I agree that Mark would have to really improve to take on this role. I’m ok with Mark and the fact that his acting came a long way. Lol @xodxo but no harsh feeling sweetheart! He’s still hot to me! I just cannot get over how physically gorgeous he was in RN! With my girl Taew! I guess we can give them a try in here! They do need a happy ending lakorn! And @SuzieJ girl you missed out on RN!

xodxo

Ahahhahahahaasahh @PrincessKarina LOLOL he was seriously and physically gorgeous in RN!!!!!!!! He was so god DAMN gorgeous, charming and sexy! Haha :)

Oh gosh~~ now I miss my JN!!! I need to rerun the show again!!! Lmbo !’nnnnn :)

He was so baby face and so handsome, FOR SURE!!! :D hehe

P

PrincessKarina

Ahahhahahahaasahh @PrincessKarina LOLOL he was seriously and physically gorgeous in RN!!!!!!!! He was so god DAMN gorgeous, charming and sexy! Haha :)

Oh gosh~~ now I miss my JN!!! I need to rerun the show again!!! Lmbo !’nnnnn :)

He was so baby face and so handsome, FOR SURE!!! :D hehe
Mark is the type of actor where to me his acting isn’t all top notch but the guy is physically stunning so I let him pass! Lol! Again he has improved since debuted with Mint N. But his acting still is cringy in many ways! Lol

xodxo

Mark is the type of actor where to me his acting isn’t all top notch but the guy is physically stunning so I let him pass! Lol! Again he has improved since debuted with Mint N. But his acting still is cringy in many ways! Lol
Lmao :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: but I think he’s already so good!!!! :risas3::risas3:

I really like Mark’s acting though. In every lakorn he acts, he plays that character like it’s a new one and the way he shows his love to that n’ek, it’s like damn~~ they’re a for real couple. Lol.

But I get what you mean. What do you think he should improve on?

P

PrincessKarina

Lmao :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: but I think he’s already so good!!!! :risas3::risas3:

I really like Mark’s acting though. In every lakorn he acts, he plays that character like it’s a new one and the way he shows his love to that n’ek, it’s like damn~~ they’re a for real couple. Lol.

But I get what you mean. What do you think he should improve on?
Girl this hottie is your number one biased! Lol. Sometimes I feel like he forced himself to “cry” or act “angry”. These expressions came out not convincing enough. In RN there were many sad scenes like when she was apologizing for almost “poisoning” him and she cried her head off! His response to this devastating scene wasn’t enough for me. Like most would’ve cry with their wife. This scene really stood out to me. Taew nailed it while Mark’s acting wasn’t quite there. Also, after he “raped” her his emotions to her tears weren’t quite enough especially when he really was “sorry”. But his expressions to glaring at her beauty and showing her love through his eyes improved! His on screen chemistry with his n’eks is phenomenal though. His eyes speaks love towards her!

P

PrincessKarina

Some p’eks has no eye chemistry. Despite some cringy acting Mark actually has eye chemistry with most of his n’eks! @xodxo

xodxo

Girl this hottie is your number one biased! Lol. Sometimes I feel like he forced himself to “cry” or act “angry”. These expressions came out not convincing enough. In RN there were many sad scenes like when she was apologizing for almost “poisoning” him and she cried her head off! His response to this devastating scene wasn’t enough for me. Like most would’ve cry with their wife. This scene really stood out to me. Taew nailed it while Mark’s acting wasn’t quite there. Also, after he “raped” her his emotions to her tears weren’t quite enough especially when he really was “sorry”. But his expressions to glaring at her beauty and showing her love through his eyes improved! His on screen chemistry with his n’eks is phenomenal though. His eyes speaks love towards her!
I see what you’re saying but in Mark’s defense lolol I think he’s trying his best to cry. I think it’s really hard for guys to cry, so for him even try and she’s tears it’s probably the best he can do then aha :) I think guys crying is never really natural. I haven’t really seen a guy actor crying naturally yet.

Some p’eks has no eye chemistry. Despite some cringy acting Mark actually has eye chemistry with most of his n’eks! @xodxo
What I see in Mark is that many years from now down the road, people will and can still go back to watching his dramas and be like, “Damn, he was convincing at portraying his love to the girl. Damn. I want a guy like that!” Lol ahahhaha I think it’s true. That’s how I will remember Mark as the p’ek who’s always deeply in love with his n’ek no matter what roles he plays. And that’s how/why I love him as a p’ek now.

I think Mark will perfectly nail Kawee. He was born for it!! Hehe :) that’s how much faith I have in him through his eyes and emotions. Yes baby!! :D

And he’s the next KOBORI too!! Haha :)