Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lately i havent been into the new bollywood movies. They dont have the magic that they used to
Now it is all about Deepika padukon even I find her appealing and sorry but Ranbir kapoor has never done it for me. The batch of actresses during the 90's and 00's even during the 70's were more interesting. Remember bolly was hot during the 00's that when Sharukh, Preity and Rani came in Paris in 2006 it was crazy !!! Like crazy ! They even talked about it during the info.
That song is still my bop

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh. I’m Indian and I really dislike the Deepika Padukone craze back home. I don’t even think she’s that good of an actress or a dancer. She’s not even mega-beautiful like Aishwarya. I don’t know what’s gotten into people. Whatever...let her enjoy her fame I guess. I do not like PC either. Not a great actress and she comes off as a very pretentious person IMO. My faves are still the oldies like Juhi, Madhuri, Karishma. Juhi is my all-time favourite! Even though she’s not the best actress out there, she’s such a down-to-earth and genuine personality. She always has this special charm to her that’s so cute and endearing. <3

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Oh gosh. I’m Indian and I really dislike the Deepika Padukone craze back home. I don’t even think she’s that good of an actress or a dancer. She’s not even mega-beautiful like Aishwarya. I don’t know what’s gotten into people. Whatever...let her enjoy her fame I guess. I do not like PC either. Not a great actress and she comes off as a very pretentious person IMO. My faves are still the oldies like Juhi, Madhuri, Karishma. Juhi is my all-time favourite! Even though she’s not the best actress out there, she’s such a down-to-earth and genuine personality. She always has this special charm to her that’s so cute and loving. <3
Honestly I cannot stand PC either. (Priyanka). Her nasty big lips just turns me off. I love full lips but hers looks fake and ugly. She seems to have such big ego especially now that she crossed over to the Western world successfully. Lol. I also don’t get the craze on Deepika. I like the oldies too. I’m not crazy about Juhi or her average beauty but I liked Madhuri though. Even though she was also average I just liked her very much. And Karishima was very cute at her prime!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Now it is all about Deepika padukon even I find her appealing and sorry but Ranbir kapoor has never done it for me. The batch of actresses during the 90's and 00's even during the 70's were more interesting. Remember bolly was hot during the 00's that when Sharukh, Preity and Rani came in Paris in 2006 it was crazy !!! Like crazy ! They even talked about it during the info.
That song is still my bop
I think life in the 90s was just all better in everywhere!! Lol Thais, Bollywood, Hollywood, Chinese omg the 90s !!!!! :worship2::icon12:

P

PrincessKarina

Seriously I love love love SRK! He surely deserves the name King Khan! He wasn’t all that hot during his prime nor a good dancer like Hrithick but dang I fell hard for him! He was my first Indian love that I accidentally encountered! Lol. :love:

xodxo

For real. That’s how I feel too. Now these younger generations cannot even come close. So sad! :(:crybaby2:
Yea I was young lol real young but it was the best period in terms of many things haha :p

I still remember those hit Hollywood movies too!! Omg! Teen movies were the best! “She’s all that” being one of my favs!! Lol :p

And the britney era (2000s) lmaoooo the *NSYNC!! Backstreet Boys werent so big then anymore but they still got some of the BEST songs that I love!!!!

:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Seriously I love love love SRK! He surely deserves the name King Khan! He wasn’t all that hot during his prime nor a good dancer like Hrithick but dang I fell hard for him! He was my first Indian love that I accidentally encountered! Lol. :love:
OMGG Huuuge SRK fan right here! Haha Love him too! My bff is a big Salman Khan fan and we’re always arguing when SRK and Salman get into fights. XD

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah SRK was never super handome but he has this certain charm to him that makes him extremely attractive. And his movies are all such classics. Hes a very hard worker. Hes the 2nd richest actor in the world. Probably the 1st now. Last i checked he was worth 600 million dollars

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah SRK was never super handome but he has this certain charm to him that makes him extremely attractive. And his movies are all such classics. Hes a very hard worker. Hes the wnd richest actor in the world. Probably the 1st now. Last i checked he was worth 600 million dollars
He was super charming! Honestly I wouldn’t even mind marrying the guy right now! Lol. I think he’s aging gracefully! ;)

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yeah SRK was never super handome but he has this certain charm to him that makes him extremely attractive. And his movies are all such classics. Hes a very hard worker. Hes the wnd richest actor in the world. Probably the 1st now. Last i checked he was worth 600 million dollars
He deserves it all!! He really has worked super hard for everything he has in his life today. He’s honestly such an inspiration and I’m so proud to be a fan of his! Plus, I love the respect he has for women!

P

PrincessKarina

OMGG Huuuge SRK fan right here! Haha Love him too! My bff is a big Salman Khan fan and we’re always arguing when SRK and Salman get into fights. XD
Lol funny! Salman was handsome during his prime but I wasn’t crazy about him like I were with SRK!

xodxo

LMFAOOOOOOO :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Funny enough everyone in my family loves Salman Khan bc we all discovered him in the late 90s from Maine Pyar Kiya and we didn’t really discover SRK til KKHH LOL around 2000s ahahaha so we were all already obsessed with Salman!

But SRK is def a better actor. He can cry so good!!! But our family is picky— they go for Salman since day1 so they were gonna stay loyal lol :p

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol funny! Salman was handsome during his prime but I wasn’t crazy about him like I were with SRK!
Haha me neither

LMFAOOOOOOO :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Funny enough everyone in my family loves Salman Khan bc we all discovered him in the late 90s from Maine Pyar Kiya and we didn’t really discover SRK til KKHH LOL around 2000s ahahaha so we were all already obsessed with Salman!

But SRK is def a better actor. He can cry so good!!! But our family is picky— they go for Salman since day1 so they were gonna stay loyal lol :p
Lol haha! Are you my bff?? You’re basically describing her family right now. XD

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
LMAOOOOOOO :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I loved salman and aishwaryias pairing in hum dil de chuke sanam. Such a classic movie. I was so sad they didnt get together in the movie. They dated in real life too but they broke up cause aish said that he was abusive i guess. I love salmans off screen relarionship with preity. He really loves her

P

PrincessKarina

Salman was a good actor no denial but SRK topped him though! SRK came and rose to fame quick! He was so flawless! I’m seeing hearts all around me thinking about him! Lol! :icon12:

xodxo

Lol haha! Are you my bff?? You’re basically describing her family right now. XD
Lol! ahahahah I hope not haha :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

But damn.. I bet those fights were nasty sometimes lol ahahahah

The difference is my sisters/friends didn’t really fight/argue over the guys... instead we argue over the girls lmaoooo like who’s the better actress?? Etc or prettier??

xodxo

I loved salman and aishwaryias pairing in hum dil de chuke sanam. Such a classic movie. I was so sad they didnt get together in the movie.
YES!!! This was the movie that got me to know Ash lol My mom got addiectes cuz she’s like “wow, this n’ek so pretty!” Lmao!!! At that time we didn’t even know how Aish was or that she was Miss World lol but I’m no Aish fan lol