Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I would still say with proper training, the roles should still go to Mark and Ya. Lol :p

What I would like to change is for Kawee to be more sensical and not just be a complete psycho. You can be a jerk, but a jerk with a good heart too like Won Bin in Autumn Love. Lol :p my favorite jerk/player in the history of drama!!

xodxo

OR

Maybe Mark and Mew could get Kawee and Narin too 5555555 :angel10::risas3::icon12:

I can see them in here!! Mew would need to step up her game with being more aggressive, shouting louder and just bitching it out with p’ek!!:risas3:

mayag

sarNie Adult
James Ma and Pope just come off as really nice guys so I can't see them as Kawee. I cannot take Nadech seriously when he's acting angry. I think Mark would make a good Kawee. Someone mentioned Mario? Mario would also be a good pick. But no one in the younger generation can come close to Ken's performance anyway.

As for Narin, my first choice would be Bella and second would be Mew. Like others mentioned, Yaya would ruin Narin's character for me. Plus I cannot see any of the tall actresses playing Narin. After watching Kob and Ann, Narin in my mind is short to average height...haha

xodxo

Bella would make a strong Narin but with just more empathy and emotions compared to Matt and Ya.

~~

The problem is I don’t find Bella matchy with Mark. So if they cast her, they should throw Nadech in. Lol cuz I think Na and Bella will make a more compatible couple. Plus, it’ll be totally new and refreshing.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea I find the pairing awkward too. But, initially, I also found MarkYa pairing awkward but ended up loving them together once KC started airing. Maybe the same will happen for us with Mark-Bella.

I just really cannot picture Nadech as Kawee.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
James Ma and Pope just come off as really nice guys so I can't see them as Kawee. I cannot take Nadech seriously when he's acting angry. I think Mark would make a good Kawee. Someone mentioned Mario? Mario would also be a good pick. But no one in the younger generation can come close to Ken's performance anyway.

As for Narin, my first choice would be Bella and second would be Mew. Like others mentioned, Yaya would ruin Narin's character for me. Plus I cannot see any of the tall actresses playing Narin. After watching Kob and Ann, Narin in my mind is short to average height...haha
I agree that i cant see pope in here but i def could see james ma. Hes playing a bit of a jerk in his next lakorn so we'll see how he does with that. Mark is okay and mario is fine too. Im no for bella as narin but okay for mew or taew

xodxo

Yea I find the pairing awkward too. But, initially, I also found MarkYa pairing awkward but ended up loving them together once KC started airing. Maybe the same will happen for us with Mark-Bella.
You could be right hahah never underestimate the power of a couple hahahah since Mark and Ya did prove audience wrong in KC! :p

But the problem with Bella and Mark is that they did work in POPE RAK together and I didn’t like their chemistry there. Bella was a whiny and obnoxious ghost lol I didn’t like her portrayal of being jealous and acting bitchy... I was quite turned off and it’s funny Prang’s in there and I just so happened to fall for her and ship her with Mark more! Lol their every little scene I cherish to the core!!! Hahhahhh that’s how special Mark and Prang are to me!! Lol!! That’s why I demand ch3 to pair them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just really cannot picture Nadech as Kawee.
I think he can be Kawee, as long as the n’ek isn’t Yaya cuz that’s where they lose their charm in acting and everything just doesn’t come out convincing! I like them with other people more, and then they can keep their dating life private. Haha :p

But one thing Na needs to tone down as well is his extreme anger and nostrils flaring really big. Lol. Yes, I know you’re trying to play angry but no need to flare those noses so wide right?? Lol ahahahah it gets funny to me lol!!

~~
I think Bella is def a stronger candidate for Narin now that I think about it, but then her p’ek would have to be Na, not Mark cuz (Mark/Bella is not really flying in my radar.) lol

xodxo

I agree that i cant see pope in here but i def could see james ma. Hes playing a bit of a jerk in his next lakorn so we'll see how he does with that. Mark is okay and mario is fine too. Im no for bella as narin but okay for mew or taew
Hm... I’m just worried that Jma acting as Kawee is gonna come out looking like that character with Kimmy in PCKNMCPV.

I think I want to see Jma in a lighter lakorn, like a romantic comedy. It’s gonna help him to ease off the tension and stiffness or one-demimensional acting. Comedy allows you to goof off and just act with the flow. Drama requires too much serious and firm posture. Jma is already coming off as somewhat serious and still, him in a serious drama too early in his career might not be the best fit.

~~

Kawee can be sexy and like a sexual predator —I wish they would emphasize on that more in the remake as well as to explain why he’s got girls chasing him and wanting to lay him off. Lol! I envision Kawee a sexy, seductive, charming and cold man. RAWR!!!! Lol :risas3:

mayag

sarNie Adult
But one thing Na needs to tone down as well is his extreme anger and nostrils flaring really big. Lol. Yes, I know you’re trying to play angry but no need to flare those noses so wide right?? Lol ahahahah it gets funny to me lol!!
Lmao... XD

I think Bella is def a stronger candidate for Narin now that I think about it, but then her p’ek would have to be Na, not Mark cuz (Mark/Bella is not really flying in my radar.) lol
How about Bella and Mario? Have they paired up before? This pairing is weird too though..haha. Too much farangness hitting at me at once.

Hm... I’m just worried that Jma acting as Kawee is gonna come out looking like that character with Kimmy in PCKNMCPV.
Yea this is what I imagined as well. Maybe he'll prove otherwise in his new lakorn like @SuzieJ mentioned.

P

PrincessKarina

Mario and bella is a really wierd pairing lol
Uh this pairing is a no for me. Bella aged since SJ series so seriously she looks older next to these guys her generation. With all her make ups too makes her aged more!

xodxo

Mario and bella is a really wierd pairing lol
Uh this pairing is a no for me. Bella aged since SJ series so seriously she looks older next to these guys her generation. With all her make ups too makes her aged more!
Bella does suit older looking men more...like Pope, Weir.....but I think Bella and Na will be fine cuz he has stronger/mature face too.

xodxo

I want Teaw as n'ek but i don't know who will fit Kavee tho lol but who ever it is, no flower boy ...please, good lord please. Prefer caveman or buff looking p'ek.
555555 Pope and Taew for you then lol

Idk any caveman or buff p’ek at ch3 lol maybe boy p as caveman???? Lol