Preferred Leads in Jam Loey Rak Remake?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Its all his wifes fault. If he didnt go freelance things would be fine right now
You might be right but if he’s happy with his wife and marriage, we must support him to go freelance lol :p

But freelance or not, he’s still SEXY and good, the channel shouldn’t make him supporting. There are still really sexy roles out there for him right?

Look at western world, you get sexy daddy looking actors playing lead roles and smooching and turning you on hahahahhhah jk

I don’t know why Thais don’t give important roles to older actors. It’s a huge misconception! I know in China, their older actors are still playing lead and gaining fame etc too!

P

PrincessKarina

I dont expect the remake to beat the originals but i hope its at least a good quality remake. I dont think anything will beat A team
Agree. A team were cute. I don’t find Aum hot stuff but he has such a mature handsomeness to him. Plus his body is gorgeous! Aff was and still is a very conservative beauty to me. ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Agree. A team were cute. I don’t find Aum hot stuff but he has such a mature handsomeness to him. Plus his body is gorgeous! Aff was and still is a very conservative beauty to me. ;)
I hope they can reunite one last time since shes probably gonna come back to the lakorn world. That would be a dream come true

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, how many remakes of JLR? This will be the 4th or 5 remake if they do have one. Idk, my pick would be Got Jirayu. Gosh, that boy can play anything. His acting kinda reminds me of Aum. As for the female leads... I would like to see Bella, Prang, Namtarn, or Mew.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol, how many remakes of JLR? This will be the 4th or 5 remake if they do have one. Idk, my pick would be Got Jirayu. Gosh, that boy can play anything. His acting kinda reminds me of Aum. As for the female leads... I would like to see Bella, Prang, Namtarn, or Mew.
I agree on got and namtarn would go well with him

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I totally agree with Na as Harit. He has the skills to plat harit in my opinion. Mew would be a good choice as nadechs n'ek since shes small and makes nadech look bigger. How about Got and Namtarn?
Got will be perfect as Harit, but . . . when will that ever happen. Haha.

BUT!!!

#teamgotbelle
#justthisonceforanything

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Got will be perfect as Harit, but . . . when will that ever happen. Haha.
I hope soon! I just finished the 1st episode of kom faek and got is scary in here lol. The scene with gun's ex wife where he forces her to sleep with him really convinced me that got would be perfect for harit. He loves her so much but still tortures her

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope soon! I just finished the 1st episode of kom faek and got is scary in here lol. The scene with gun's ex wife where he forces her to sleep with him really convinced me that got would be perfect for harit. He loves her so much but still tortures her
Seriously. He's so fine in KF. He felt like the main character in there. Haha.