Preferred Leads in Jam Loey Rak Remake?

P

PrincessKarina

Taew is like a big sister to Mario. Channel 3 tried their best to make them a kooojin but it didn't work.
Lol really? Big sister? I thought they were cute. Like @xodxo in my head these two are koojin from day one except they aren’t crazy paired together back to back!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol really? Big sister? I thought they were cute. Like @xodxo in my head these two are koojin from day one except they aren’t crazy paired together back to back!
Yup, to me she is like a big sister. I think after rising sun didn't too well they haven't paired them up and now he is paired with Toey which is kind of ridiculous to create something that isn't there. Toey is with pretty much everyone. She jumped from Mario to Ken lol.

Mario is more compatible with Mint out of all his co-stars. Mario and Mai are two beautiful people but they don't spark for me. Mint might be tall but with Mario they look cute...with Taew he just comes off young looking. It also doesn't help back then he looks way younger than now.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Idk but am I the only one who doesn’t think Mint and Mario are a match? I find Mint too tall for Mario, when they hug lol Mint has to bend her legs lol but I do see their lovely frendship offscreen is quite cute. But chemistry on screen, I don’t know dude. It doesn’t work for me.

I think Mint would be a fresh pair with JJ. Jma and Mint are getting boring scripts so it doesn’t really build up their chemistry onscreen. They need a Lakornthai production for their next reunion!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yup, to me she is like a big sister. I think after rising sun didn't too well they haven't paired them up and now he is paired with Toey which is kind of ridiculous to create something that isn't there. Toey is with pretty much everyone. She jumped from Mario to Ken lol.

Mario is more compatible with Mint out of all his co-stars. Mario and Mai are two beautiful people but they don't spark for me. Mint might be tall but with Mario they look cute...with Taew he just comes off young looking. It also doesn't help back then he looks way younger than now.
I want one more mario mint lakorn to satisfy my thirst

P

PrincessKarina

Idk but am I the only one who doesn’t think Mint and Mario are a match? I find Mint too tall for Mario, when they hug lol Mint has to bend her legs lol but I do see their lovely frendship offscreen is quite cute. But chemistry on screen, I don’t know dude. It doesn’t work for me.

I think Mint would be a fresh pair with JJ. Jma and Mint are getting boring scripts so it doesn’t really build up their chemistry onscreen. They need a Lakornthai production for their next reunion!
I don’t see the hype with Mario and Mint either. She’s too tall and big for him. Mario is short so petite n’eks best matches him better!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

For me i noticed the height issue but the story and their chem made me get over it. Mint and James J is a nice and fresh pairing

P

PrincessKarina

For me i noticed the height issue but the story and their chem made me get over it. Mint and James J is a nice and fresh pairing
Uh Mario is short so Mint looked big and tall next to him. Yes Mint and JJ might work.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Never saw the famous version but it’s my favorite genre. Now I am more intrigued cause i was told that the music I “like” is the OST for JLR.

From your list: I select Mario/Taew maybe even Mario/Mew
If you like slap and kiss you must try Jam Loey Rak. And the OST went well with the setting and story of the laorn. Mario and mew i would be happy with plus it would be a fresh pairing

P

PrincessKarina

If you like slap and kiss you must try Jam Loey Rak. And the OST went well with the setting and story of the laorn. Mario and mew i would be happy with plus it would be a fresh pairing
Agree! Mario and Mew will definitely be a fresh new pair!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't do Aum and epecially with that shaggy hair. Aff is very very pretty though. I will anxiously wait for a remake :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
That was my problem too lol i thought aum was ugly and then i saw his ugly hair i was so close to dropping it but i stuck around cause everybody loved it so much. I ended up falling in love with aum after JLR lol
That's what I am afraid of and I just can't! I have an allegiance to my pra'ek right now :pancarta:

I fell in love with Willy in Fai Leung, Tik in ( forgot), Weir in that one/ w Mai D., Ken T in Sawan Bien, Mark in KC, and #1 in GRGR :love:

I can't do JLR, because I can't go falling for an older guy that has no new lakorn in the near future. :risas3:

xodxo

Aum has that predator look in his eyes that when he look at his n'ek with such intensity it comes across like he wants to devour her.
Which is exactly how i like it
Lol RAWR babysw

I had a similar encounter with Aum too! First I was like omg..hideous creep :risas3::risas3: then the more I watch the more I start to giggle with him lol then next thing I know I was in love :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: he is sexy, I’m scared to look too long sometimes lol :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That's what I am afraid of and I just can't! I have an allegiance to my pra'ek right now :pancarta:

I fell in love with Willy in Fai Leung, Tik in ( forgot), Weir in that one/ w Mai D., Ken T in Sawan Bien, Mark in KC, and #1 in GRGR :love:

I can't do JLR, because I can't go falling for an older guy that has no new lakorn in the near future. :risas3:
Im suffering now cause aum is 2nd lead now :( youlle def fall in love with aum if you watch JLR

xodxo

Lol I think Aum is kind of history now. Even I’m not watching him in NDFD LOL :p