Precious Heart Romances (4th Installment): My Cheating Heart Trailer

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
OMG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 hour ago only.... GUJI replied on my YT profile~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it <3 <3 <3 i visited his YT profile few days ago and he just replied today~!!!!!!!!!

Guji's YT profile...
http://www.youtube.com/user/gujilorenzana
That's so cool. I am going to go add him to mine. thanks for sharing. i just so love him with pepper. he's so cute, i can't wait to get home and watch him on screen.

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks bellefire. i wonder if they have the book in english because i want a copy for myself and also the episodes on dvd. i don't know how i can get a copy for myself. thanks again bellefire.

there will be a releasing of DVD's soon after the PHR BB is done. they'll just announce it.
just go visit this official site of ABS-CBN channel 2 for more information: http://www.abs-cbn.com/

or visit this site for more information, this is the site should people visit when living the outside the country. because actually ABS-CBN owns the TFC channel that airs in US based, Europe based... for those filipinos who lives outside the country and wanted to watch filipino shows, the TFC has it. if they can't watch it on TV, there's always a computer.

http://now.abs-cbn.com/

this is where the information goes about DVD's that just come out.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

click the picture to go to the chatroom

Today, June 25 get to know more about our Bud Brothers Series cast member Ahron Villena and Manuel Chua who played as Pio and Ed in the afternoon dramas. Join them and get to know as they spill the beans about their love life and their career. ABS-CBN CHAT with your favorite stars presents Ahron Villena and Manuel Chua.

Today, June 25 2009
(Manila Time) 3PM....

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks bellefire for the information. i am going to check out the websites tomorrow and try to get a copy when it's release for myself.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i cant wait for Guji to be on ABS-CBN chat... and also Kaye Abad...
i joined the chat room when Jake Cuenca (book 1 of BB) and Rafael Rosell (book 2 of BB) chatted last time.

so far, Mariel Rodriguez (BB book 2), Rafael Rosell and Jake Cuenca is now done with chat sched. and today's sched is Ahron (Pio of BB) and Manuel (Ed of BB) live chat... but i can't chat with them around 3PM coz the BB series will start soon, i need to see the ending of Rei and Pepper. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen

Kaye Abad excited to star in "Pepper's Roses"
Friday, June 19, 2009
12:45 AM

Actress Kaye Abad is known for playing sweet, soft spoken and dramatic characters on TV. She is best remembered for playing the role of Eds in the youth-oriented show Tabing Ilog, which aired on ABS-CBN during the late '90s.

At 27 years old, the baby-faced actress still has what it takes to topbill a youth-oriented program on the Kapamilya Network. She was ecstatic to accept her role in Precious Hearts Romances presents Bud Brothers where she is cast as the love team partner of singer-actor Guji Lorenzana. They will thrill viewers with their episode titled "Pepper's Roses," airing every weekday afternoon on ABS-CBN.

Kaye admitted that she initially had second thoughts about accepting the Bud Brothers offer since she didn't want it to be in conflict with her current project. "But when Direk Cathy [Garcia-Molina] sent me the script, I instantly accepted the project because this is the first time I'll be playing a character who's naughty, loves to tease and very jolly," said the actress who was last seen in the 2007 fantaserye Super Inggo 1.5.

Kaye added that she felt tense when she found out that there was already a kissing scene on their very first taping day, "I started texting Guji and spent time with him to bond. After that, we became more comfortable with each other on the set. I even teased him to get ready for me once we tape our love scene."

In the following days, catch the blooming love story of Pepper (Kaye), the carefree kids fantasy show writer and her childhood friend Rei (Guji) as they rekindle their relationship anew.

With the intention of restoring their fathers' relationship with each other, will their friendship deepen into something more romantic or will they be nothing but mere friends?

Under the direction of Cathy Garcia-Molina and from the screenplay of Jose Javier Reyes based on the book, don't miss thrilling scenes on Precious Hearts Romances presents Bud Brothers every weekday afternoon after Kambal sa Uma on ABS-CBN.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Episode 6 (end)

Part I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkwDtysuoEw

Part II (i'll post the caps soon of BOOK 7)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wRrBX6xBDs

Part III (i'll post the caps soon on BOOK 7)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfLWZ7_ud8

*i'll just skip at the part where Rei was saying something, he was way too soft spoken that i couldn't even hear while watching the last episode yesterday*

Pepper: it's raining... you might get wet...
Rei: ---
Pepper: what are you doing here?
Rei: you're not answering my phone calls. so, i came here... i... came here to...- to fetch you-
Pepper: you got tongue-tied again... (that's because Rei's not fluent with the language.) i brought my car.
Rei: just... just leave it. just ride with me.
Pepper: i dont want to...
Rei: please...
Pepper: why?
Rei: please...
Pepper: i dont want to... (Rei was force to carry her.) put me down! i said put me down! (he puts her down.) fine! i can handle myself now!

she gets inside the car and saw a dozen of roses.

Pepper: is this for me?
Rei: what do you think?
Pepper: so this is for me?
Rei: fine... if you dont want it, i'll just give it to somebody else-
Pepper: wait! is there a girl who refuses to accept those flowers!
Rei: if you want it... then why dont you want to accept it?
Pepper: why are you giving me some flowers? our fathers are now okay, there's no need to pretend anymore.
Rei: something happened between us... and i think i have the right to give you flowers.
Pepper: why? peace offering?...
Rei: look, you said... i should start acting like a real boyfriend. so here i am, i'm trying to court you, okay? i dont know why you make things so difficult except the fact that i gave you flowers, okay! that's the way it should be done, right???
Pepper: is there someone who courts (a girl) who's (sounded) mad? and excuse me, i didn't force you to court me and i wont die if you're not going to marry me...
Rei: see... that's your problem, you're too proud for your own good.
Pepper: me, proud!?! you're the one who's too proud to yourself!
Rei: wrong! i dont even know where you got this opinion,okay? im not too proud for myself. i only do things that i believe are right... is there anything wrong with that? i dont steal. i dont lie. i dont do drugs. im just too proud to do those things, i dont want to do anything that i'll be ashamed of.
Pepper: yeah, but you can't be right all the time. people make mistakes and you can't avoid that!
Rei: do you think i dont know that... if i get old and die soon... i want to be able to say that i've done a few mistakes. that's why i am courting you right now. it would be a huge mistake if i didn't court you right now and i'll let you just leave out of my life.
Pepper: you love me?
Rei: why you dont wanna believe?
Pepper: how am i suppose to believe you... eversince you came back, you do nothing but to argue with me. you dont even believe in me, you feel like i dont know what's the meaning of responsibility. and my work, you think its stupid...
Rei: but i know that the turtle was the one who carries all along... the shell. (he was referring to the children's show where Pepper's the scriptwriter of the show.)
Pepper: so?
Rei: im sorry i misjudged you... because you were a wild child. uncle Del was so worried about you, you were always out... you always do things that he didn't know about you. you would lie to him, you would say that you're going to do a project but you were never there... you were never home when- i mean... how am i supposed to be happy with you?
Pepper: but i already regret those mistakes i've done. and im not like others... i dont do drugs.
Rei: the bad and not that bad... is still bad.
Pepper: i know!... but i already graduate from that... why dont you just accept the fact that you're different and i am different.
Rei: i did... last night. you're not exactly the type of girl that i want to marry, but- god! i wanna be with you... i only want to be with you. you know, i can't even bring myself to kiss any other girl.
Pepper: why?
Rei: i dont know... im sorry if i tried to change you. now i know that you're the only one i need. you dont have to change... you can argue with me, all you want. i just dont want you to ever leave my side. i thought i've been-
Pepper: is that mean we're still engage?
Rei: wait... dont interrupt me. i thought i've been in love for many times but this is so different. this must beyond everything that i ever felt-
Pepper: give me a break, Rei... if that's beyond love then i dont want it anymore- im scared.
Rei: i said dont interrupt me. something important here, something bigger than what- i am declaring my love for you... i think every man wants every woman to feel secure and i want you to feel secure too. you dont have to be scared... because destiny didn't just gave you to me. I chose you so I'll take care of you for the rest of my life...
Pepper: okay, enough already... im crying here already. you know, im fine with just 'i love you'... you dont have to elaborate-

Rei kissed her...

Pepper: i said "i love you"... not a kiss. (but Rei kiss her again.)

THE END of BOOK 6 (can't wait for the special appearances of the married couples of book series in book 2's sequel "Bud Baby Bliss" of Wayne and Betchay)

---------------

after the ending of BOOK 6, its the start of BOOK 7 already. i'll post the caps later. after book 7, will be the special sequel of highly recommended couple Rafael Rosell as Wayne and Mariel Rodriguez as Betchay of BOOK 2. you have seen them of how they fell in love in BOOK 2, while in BOOK 4 and 5 tackles the marriage life of the book 2 couple. what awaits them in their special sequel "Bud Baby Bliss"? are they going to have a baby Wayne and baby Betchay soon?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Kaye Abad almost backed out of ‘Precious Hearts Romances presents Bud Brothers’
by Napoleon Quintos | June 26, 2009 7:58 AM |

Kaye Abad tries out light romantic comedy in Precious Hearts Romances presents Bud Brothers where she plays Pepper, the free spirited childhood friend of Bud Brother Rei, played by singer-actor Guji Lorenzana. ABS-CBN.com interviewed Kaye on the set of Bud Brothers where the actress revealed how her joining the teleseries almost didn’t happen. “At first, my schedules got into trouble because we're already starting to shoot for Rubi series. It came to the point that two days before I was supposed to taped for Precious Hearts, they're about to find someone else to play the character already. I texted Ms. Mariole (Alberto of Star Magic) if she can fix my schedules because I wanna play the character in PHR.”

Kaye also said that it was never an issue for her that the role was originally intended for Roxanne Guinoo. “For me it's not important that you were a second choice only. The important there is that you're going to play that role,” she reasoned. What was more important for Kaye was the chance to portray a character that is very different from her own personality. “I got scolded by 'direk' Cathy because I couldn't do it. I haven't tried it yet. She already explained to me that Pepper's not the type of girlie-girlie, but naughty. Pepper likes to tease her childhood friend who's serious. She's talkative, noisy. I am talkative but I'm not noisy. She(Director Cathy) let me read the book to understand why I needed to act this... and that...”

In Bud Brothers, Kaye has a kissing scene with Guji, something which she has not done since Tabing Ilog. “My first kissing scene was 13 years ago. The last was in Tabing Ilog but that was just smack because it was a wedding scene. But this one is so different, it's passionate. It's not a major problem when it comes to kissing scene. I am old now and I trust 'direk' Cathy...”

Kaye and Guji also have a love scene in the series, the actress’s first. "Actually, the love scene is so funny. It's good, it has a taste. I got nervous when I found out that it's not kissing scenes only, but there's also touching scenes. But good thing they execute our love scene very well. This is my first time ever to do a love scene. When I auditioned to 'Panday' before, they want me to seduce Jericho (Rosales), but I couldn't do it... it was hard.”

Another challenge for Kaye was the scene where her character gets disrobed and left dressed only in her underwear. Kaye confessed that when she first learned that she had to show more skin she almost backed out of the project. “direk Cathy and I argued about that scene before I did it. Because when the script was sent to me and read it, I found out about that scene and so I texted direk Cathy and told her that I couldn't do it. Direk told me that I need to do it since I trust her. I did and soon we took that scene with one take only.”

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Update:

Kaye Abad almost backed out of ‘Precious Hearts Romances presents Bud Brothers’
by Napoleon Quintos | June 26, 2009 7:58 AM |

Kaye Abad tries out light romantic comedy in Precious Hearts Romances presents Bud Brothers where she plays Pepper, the free spirited childhood friend of Bud Brother Rei, played by singer-actor Guji Lorenzana. ABS-CBN.com interviewed Kaye on the set of Bud Brothers where the actress revealed how her joining the teleseries almost didn’t happen. “At first, my schedules got into trouble because we're already starting to shoot for Rubi series. It came to the point that two days before I was supposed to taped for Precious Hearts, they're about to find someone else to play the character already. I texted Ms. Mariole (Alberto of Star Magic) if she can fix my schedules because I wanna play the character in PHR.”

Kaye also said that it was never an issue for her that the role was originally intended for Roxanne Guinoo. “For me it's not important that you were a second choice only. The important there is that you're going to play that role,” she reasoned. What was more important for Kaye was the chance to portray a character that is very different from her own personality. “I got scolded by 'direk' Cathy because I couldn't do it. I haven't tried it yet. She already explained to me that Pepper's not the type of girlie-girlie, but naughty. Pepper likes to tease her childhood friend who's serious. She's talkative, noisy. I am talkative but I'm not noisy. She(Director Cathy) let me read the book to understand why I needed to act this... and that...”

In Bud Brothers, Kaye has a kissing scene with Guji, something which she has not done since Tabing Ilog. “My first kissing scene was 13 years ago. The last was in Tabing Ilog but that was just smack because it was a wedding scene. But this one is so different, it's passionate. It's not a major problem when it comes to kissing scene. I am old now and I trust 'direk' Cathy...”

Kaye and Guji also have a love scene in the series, the actress’s first. "Actually, the love scene is so funny. It's good, it has a taste. I got nervous when I found out that it's not kissing scenes only, but there's also touching scenes. But good thing they execute our love scene very well. This is my first time ever to do a love scene. When I auditioned to 'Panday' before, they want me to seduce Jericho (Rosales), but I couldn't do it... it was hard.”

Another challenge for Kaye was the scene where her character gets disrobed and left dressed only in her underwear. Kaye confessed that when she first learned that she had to show more skin she almost backed out of the project. “direk Cathy and I argued about that scene before I did it. Because when the script was sent to me and read it, I found out about that scene and so I texted direk Cathy and told her that I couldn't do it. Direk told me that I need to do it since I trust her. I did and soon we took that scene with one take only.”
Kaye is a very talented actress to not back out of the series. Besides she and rei make such a cute couple arguing but at the same time having feelings for each other. i hope to see more of them together in series. i will be waiting for them.

nikki1786

LizQuen

Mariel shared last night that the "Bud Baby Bliss" will be a funny sequel not for her and Rafael only. but also that the Bud Brothers couples will show up except for BOOK 1 couple. the funny couple John Prats and Denise Laurel (Carlo-Coco of BOOk 3), Joem Bascon and Janna Dominguez (Pete-Tammy of BOOK 4), Manuel Chua and Valerie Concepcion (Ed-Hiromi of BOOK 5), Guji Lorenzana and Kaye Abad (Rei-Pepper of BOOK 6) and Will Devaughn and Wendy Valdez (Monty-Sabel of BOOK 7) will appear in Wayne and Betchay's sequel "Bud Baby Bliss". this will be a riot cast since it will not only tackle the marriage life but Betchay's dream to have a baby and to be an actress.

"Bud Baby Bliss" will air after BOOK 7... :)

this shows that viewers made the couple's own thread:

Rafiel (Rafael-Mariel) Ka-Bebs!
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396749

JohNise (John-Denise) Honeybunch!
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396609

KayJi (Kaye-Guji) KayJi Addicts!
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=400228

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bellefire Fan MV's of Bud Brothers Series:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=914A2712C8E4334C

Bud Brothers Series, Book 1: Stupid Cupids

Jake Cuenca as Vince Banaag
Cristine Reyes as Georgina Yulo

love for second time around, as Vince and Georgina meet again after 5 years. she was desperate and need the help of the Bud Brothers, but there was Vince
who hate her so much and didn't want to see her. she also felt the same way and she's not seeking for his help anyway.

Pio was there to help her but what she didn't know is that the Bud Brothers were up to something.

Forever by Roselle Nava
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D1wGB6PY2k

Bleeding Love by Jessie McCartney
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDtOKnWw56k

Again by Arnee Hidalgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwiEEOnbS0M

Bud Brothers Series, Book 2: My Gulay, Wow Betchay! (My Golly, Wow Betsy!)

Rafael Rosell as Wayne Alban
Mariel Rodriguez as Elizabeth Panganiban aka Betchay

Betchay was given a task to spy on Wayne by her boss Alyssa who says that Betchay needed to get more information if what Alyssa's boyfriend does in Bud Brothers flower farm.
she passed when the Bud Brothers were looking for a secretary but she didn't mean to destroy one of the important projects that Wayne is planning to propose for the clients, to repay him. Betchay had no choice but to accept his condition and pretend to be his wife until Wayne's mother go back to Australia.

later she falls in love with Wayne but what if Wayne couldn't give the love that she wanted if he's punishing himself from the mistake that he'd done from the past?

Dirty Desire by Utada Hikaru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcKHgiz5Rcc

Breathe Slow by Alesha Dixon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py7qza-7nSo

Ikaw Lang Talaga (Only You) by Yeng Constantino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc45IV91IYM

Bud Brothers Series, Book 3: Red Roses For A Blue Lady

John Prats as Carlo Domingo
Denise Laurel as Corazon Artiaga aka Coco

rumors spread that there's a monster who disguise as a woman to their neighborhood, people say that this woman was living in the old house. Carlo got interested to meet this woman but he knew that there's no such thing as a monster. he meets Coco the one that the neighbors who were trying to say that she's a monsters and so Carlo rescues her. to pay him back, she gave him a chance to get to know each other. but it doesn't mean that she will ever love again.

Carlo realize that Coco was still grieving for her dead husband. Carlo wants to help her to move on but what if Coco couldn't love Carlo because she's afraid that her love ones always leave her? how will Carlo help her to move on?

Kapag Tumibok Ang Puso (When Heart Beats) by Toni Gonzaga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXVMM11OiMk

If I'm Not The One by Alexander Klaws *got promoted to other sites for the petition of their love team in the upcoming drama "Langit Ang Pag-Ibig" (Love is Heaven)*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOoS1Tbudrs

Pag Nandiyan Siya (Whenever She's There) by Yvan Lambatan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkso5LIKZHw

Bud Brothers Series, Book 4: Tail You Lose, Head You're Mine

Joem Bascon as Pete Labrador
Janna Dominguez as Artemis Macapugay aka Tammy

Pete never wanted to get serious when it comes to relationships, his always rely his crucial decisions by playing toss coin game. until he meets Tammy who
dares him that what happened to them wasn't just a one night stand, Tammy won in a toss coin game as Pete will be her official boyfriend
and that he needs to follow what she wants.

for how long they rely their relationship to a toss coin game if what they felt for each other couldn't deny anymore. will Pete let her win as always in the toss coin game?

Hate That I Love You by Boyce Avenue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6DroJe01_A

One Step At A Time by Jordin Sparks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6IYdnBe0K4

Nothing by FDM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ1P8vTdrVA

Bud Brothers Series, Book 5: He's The One

Manuel Chua as Ed Lacson
Valerie Concepcion as Hiromi Sta. Maria

Ed was task to convince Hiromi to merge with their company. but because of Bud Brothers build a flower shop right next to Hiromi's Petals flower shop, she thinks that the Bud Brothers were declaring a war/competition against her.

but why all of a sudden even she drawn herself much closer to Ed even if it means that they want her company.

Ed thinks that Hiromi's different from any other girl, but when she saw him to an old movie that her boyfriend Weasley played... she dont know what she exactly feels for Ed. she wanted him but she dont want him because he was bold star before.

Crushed by Rosette
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeGbpKePmaY

Kung Malaya Lang Ako (If I'm Only Free) by Kris Lawrence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NQUZTDYl9Y

Hiling (Wish) by Jay-R Siaboc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFY-zlNLoXU

Bud Brothers Series, Book 6: Pepper's Roses

Guji Lorenzana as Reynald Arambulo aka Rei
Kaye Abad as Peppermint Duque aka Pepper

In the chapter entitled Pepper’s Roses, Pepper and Rei are childhood friends who pretend to be a couple to fix the rift between their fathers. In the middle of the ruse, Pepper and Rei will discover just how important they are to each other. Can Pepper and Rei admit their feelings for one another?

Migraine by Moonstar 88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2Ae7GWTlOc

Pagkakataon (A Chance) by Guji Lorenzana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcSsYDj42A8

--------

note: i'll be making two mv's of "Pagkakataon" because of the acapella and the original version. i did the acapella with mix of original and then the second one is the original, im gonna make it tonight. Guji already promote the fan mv's i made of him and Kaye of BOOK 6.

----------------------

weakest couples of all Bud Brothers Series is BOOK 4 and BOOK 5 because of the swapping love teams i guess. since BOOK 7 is airing, Wendy execute her character "Sabel" and its much more funny than the book.

but at the same time BOOK 5 raised their ratings because of the BOOK 2 couple that has a mini-plot story in BOOK 5, meanwhile in BOOK 7... the BOOK 3 couple is helping the BOOK 7 couple to raise their ratings.

BOOK 2, 3 and 6 are now on top as one of most favorite book series tv-adaption. well executed of characters and how the actors/actresses portrayed the characters. so it was set to do a SEQUEL after BOOK 7, the sequel of Wayne and Betchay's love story about marriage life and pregnancy entitled "Bud Baby Bliss". together with the book couples BOOK 4, 5, 3, 6 and 7 will be in the sequel. its a riot cast this time as they put all together in one story.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks nikki for translating wat theyre saying n stuff....

i just finished betchay and waynes book n i love it....its so cute....n gosh hes got suck broad shoulders...hehe....

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks bellefire. i wonder if they have the book in english because i want a copy for myself and also the episodes on dvd. i don't know how i can get a copy for myself. thanks again bellefire.
there's no english version of the book series, PRECIOUS HEARTS ROMANCES is the name of the publishing company where they published filipino love stories written in filipino language as well. the PHR company has been running for 18 years already, over 30 million copies were sold in 6000 titles. PHR has the group writers... one of the oldest writers in the company is Martha Cecilia and Rose Tan. you can tell by the books that they'd been published already.

Rose Tan is the author of the Bud Brothers, PHR and ABS-CBN channel2 had come up of making tv-adaption last February only. during the presscon it was already decided that the first pilot episode that they're going to shown is Rose Tan's Bud Brothers Series. the managing director of PHR production in ABS-CBN Lauren Dyogi is one of the most respective directors of movies and dramas as well. he already proved his instincts by come up with new love teams in tv. even though Lauren had plans for tv-adaption of Martha Cecilia's "Kristine Series" and originally was the first to showcased in television, he took the advice of the readers of PHR and viewers that "Kristine Series" has the crucial preparation, since there are a lot of fans of this book, the readers are expecting even more.

so Lauren announced not to showcase the Kristine Series but the Bud Brothers Series. he announced that the PHR production is now preparing for the Kristine Series, as for this moment Rose Tan's novel 'Bud Brothers Series' will shown first.

thanks nikki for translating wat theyre saying n stuff....

i just finished betchay and waynes book n i love it....its so cute....n gosh hes got suck broad shoulders...hehe....
i was beat lazy... wait til you see the subs...
hopefully the TP subbers will hire some more subbers, because they're hiring at the moment. i am lazy... so i didn't join literally even if i was a member in their forum already.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Will Devaughn as Filemon Geronimo aka Monty of Bud Brothers, is a playboy who has difficulty making mature decisions.

Wendy Valdez as Isabel Urbano aka Sabel is a psychologist who will use her expertise to drive Monty away, but she will later find herself falling for him.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Episode 1

Part I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wRrBX6xBDs

Part II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfLWZ7_ud8

"ate", literally means elder sister. but it also shows a sign of respect and more casual to some servants who call their masters at home. usually, some of the servants call their masters as madam, sir if these family wants to be more formal at home. but for casual families they allow the servants to call them as ate or kuya (elder sisters and brothers) as being part of the family at the same time.

Maid: oi! what are you doing, ate!?! it's already late and you're still studying!?! what are you? a genius or something!?!
Sabel: you know your pigtail, i will used that to strangle you...
Maid: no, ate... ate... ate!-
Sabel: can you just go!

Sabel stared at the moon when Lily Rose, her cousin just got home and was screaming, calling out for her. Sabel's innermind theater: "my cousin's indeed sexy... but she's somehow stupid..."

Sabel: Lily Rose, what are you trying to say [this time] again?
Lily Rose: Cuz, you have to listen to this, huh... i have met the man of my dreams!.... it's Monty!!!!!!!
Sabel: Monty? he's the one that you're telling me before... that asshole is a two-timer!
Lily Rose: Cuz... you're so cute. hello!?! that was before... and for your information. he let go of that girl for me, he chose to be with me! see... Cuz, Monty and me... are destined!!!!
Sabel: you know, Lily Rose... that destiny can't be seen from the star. you choose it. that's why it's called destiny... because you're the one who's choosing your destination!
Lily Rose: give me a break, Cuz... can you stop that psychology... a 'chuchu' (an expression, the way of saying etc.), whatever... anyhow, you wouldn't know what i am trying to say about love, feeling in love because you have never been in love!

but you know Cuz... if you meet that man who will cardiac arrest you... you're dead!
Sabel: well, you're wrong! because... i met him a long time ago! it's Bruce... Bragadosio.

*Flashback*

"i was high school then when i met my knight and shining armor, it was Bruce Bragadosio...."

Bruce: hi! Celina...
Sabel: hi...
Bruce: are you busy around 3:30?
Sabel: uh, a little bit but i can still go...
Bruce: can you accompany me for my biology? because we have a recitation... we need a model. (Sabel nods.) for the... skeletal system...

Sabel got teased by a group of students when they heard Bruce wants her to be the model for the skeletal system because she was too skinny that people can even tell that she's a malnourished child. she always get bully by her appearance before and even until now.

*BACK TO REALITY*

Lily Rose: hello! Cuz, dont you get it!?! that pig insulted you!
Sabel: i dont care if that was an INSULT... the important there was i got flattered because he talked to me! i have a crush on him and he talked to me, that was enough for me!
Lily Rose: you're so weird... there, fine! you said it crush... crush... crush. but it's still not love, its not a true love... not like Monty.
Sabel: really? if you're saying now that Monty is your true love... why you dont want to let him meet to uncle Umberto? (Lily Rose's father.)
Lily Rose: Cuz, you know that my dad's like a Hitler when it comes to my suitors... what i want is that... before dad meets him, i want Monty get your approval first. i want you to meet Monty...

at the flower farm, the Bud Brothers were discussing about their plans to be the cover of the METRO BUSINESS MAG, so Pio told Monty to be able to pay him back from the bridal fair event where he's the one who's supposedly to sing the song that Rei composed but because he was out of voice, he just played the guitar and so Pio told him to talk to the managing director of the publishing company.

Monty was teased that all of his girl friends are his ex-girlfriends. but it seems like Monty wasn't listening to their meeting at all.

Minerva: Filemon... Filemon... are you listening?
Monty: (there he was thinking something else because he finally made up his mind.) guys, i've made up my mind... i am going to marry her.
Pio: who? Maggie?
Carlo: or... Minerva?
Monty: no... it's Lily Rose!
Pio: bro, are you sure about your decision? because if you're going to marry... then you not allow to double-duty anymore.
Monty: alright...
Pete: ...and marriage is useless if you dont trust each other. that's what i realized when i marry Tammy.
Minerva: it should be! because if not, you're dead! (Minerva points out on Pete because Tammy is Minerva's niece.)
Carlo: c'mon, Minerva... relax... just relax! Minerva, why is that until now you still dont believe in us? dont you still wanna accept the fact that guys like us deserved to have a true love?
Minerva: because... before you guys met these true love of yours... you broke a lot of women's heart already!
Pete: but they're not meant for us...
Ed: it's like trial and error.
Carlo: and it's all about destiny!
Ed: destiny...
Monty: i dont believe in destiny...

nikki1786

LizQuen

Sabel got pissed because a stranger bumped to her table accidentally and didn't even excuse himself. her book fell under the table and so she crawls down to reach for her book. Monty walks in to the restaurant and sit at the table where he thought no one's sitting.

under the table, Sabel gets a sight of a man's crotch as Monty finds out that there's a woman under the table.

Monty: what the- Miss!?!
Sabel: ouch! sorry... sorry! because my things- its because of that guy- sorry... (she fix her things and went back to her seat.) uh, i didn't mean to- my things fell and i was just trying to get it.
Monty: Hannah?
Sabel: for your information, mister... my name's not Hannah and for your information again that's an old style already! that it is your pick up line and you'll pretend that you know my name so that i can tell you my real name...
Monty's innermind theater: is really she Hannah? (because Monty really thinks that this woman has a look alike and it reminds him about the girl he used to know before.)
Monty: wait, wait... what are you doing under the table?
Sabel: dont be such a dirty minded! you might be thinking that i was 'bird watching' but i am not! excuse me, i was there because my things fell because someone bumped me and so i need to picked it up... i already told you that before!
Monty: okay... okay... (Monty gets her book.) wait, is this yours? psychology of sex?
Sabel: i am psychologist and sex is part of our studies...
Monty: oh, really...
Sabel: of course! SEX is important to the psychology of a human being. SEXUAL FANTASIES, SEXUAL DESIRES and how we SEX! (Monty wanted to laugh at her appearance and how she speaks.) and what's so funny!?!
Monty: nothing... i just couldn't imagine that you... talking about sex.
Sabel: oh, really... and you even get tongue-tied by saying that? hey! if i must tell you... even if i look like this!- i have knowledge about SEX! i'm expert when it comes to SEX!
Monty: for sure...

Sabel gets out of the restaurant as she even got more pissed because of the guy who obviously insult her appearance. Lily Rose called up if what time she'll arrive at the resto but actualyl she was there already.... she needed to get out of the resto because of that man. she lied to Lily Rose that she couldn't come anymore because she needed to meet her adviser since she's taking up some masters.

Monty talks to his mom over the phone, telling her that he's ready. but his mother was still doubting because she knows him and that Monty could be just like his father. Monty convinced her that he is ready and that he'll not be like his father.

Sabel stares at herself from the mirror and got conscious about herself again, because she's really skinny.

*click the names to see the picture that Sabel was trying to mention by comparing herself to other artists*

Sabel: why? do i really dont have the sex appeal? i think i am sexy... (then she started to change her clothes to look herself in the mirror even better.) and being slim looks good! TONI GONZAGA, KIM CHIU, ALESSANDRA DE ROSSI, POKWANG, VICE GANDA, PEPE SMITH... i think its way better if i have a little fats in it.

(Sabel) WENDY VALDEZ real pictures:
http://beta.abs-cbn.com/Portals/1/tv%20pro...y082108-big.jpg
http://www.showbizgossips.com/wp-content/u...wendyvaldez.jpg

WENDY's commercial of Close-Up Lovapalooza 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa6jGg_NqZ4

During the PHR promotion in ASAP, when the love teams haven't swapped yet. couples singing, John-Denise, Joem-Wendy, Manuel-Janna and Guji-Roxanne.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYjghOX-VqQ

*i laugh at the part where she started to mention the skinny comedians POKWANG and VICE GANDA... then becoming worst PEPE SMITH*

Maid: oh, wow~! you're so sexy... you look like LADY GAGA...
Sabel: gaga! (in filipino language its one of the beat off filipino words when you're calling someone who's gaga, because it means stupid.) why you didn't knock?
Maid: im not going to enter anyway...
Sabel: then what are you doing there?
Maid: Sir Umberto's calling you...

nikki1786

LizQuen

Monty got into the flower farm and got a called from one his assistant that his engagement ring for Lily Rose got robbed. Ed tells him that it's a bad sign that he's not meant to propose for Lily Rose.

Umberto, Lily Rose's father hired someone to investigate about Lily Rose's boyfriend Monty. he tells Sabel that he knows that Lily Rose loves someone else and that's not Monty, but Sabel seems to dont understand that she knew that the fact that her cousin is really in love with Monty. her uncle Umberto still insist that Monty's not meant for his daughter because if Monty does love his daughter then why he was kissing somebody else, seeing someone else at the same time.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Bud Brothers Series, Book 7: Once In A Lifetime Love Episode 2

Part I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKeRizE99yA

Part II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnCslaVCN4

Part III
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULXSzPERga8

Monty talks to Maggie one of the managing director of publishing magazine Metro Business mag. he was asking for her help to let them be in the cover since they're the fastest flower farm in the country. but Maggie will be questioned by the publisher if she'll allow why would be in their cover. so Monty come up with a deal that since Maggie's gonna get marry soon, Monty suggests that they'll be the one to produce the flowers and arrange for her wedding, Maggie agreed to his deal in the end.

at the unit Monty questions himself as he look onto Lily Rose who just got out of the shower. asking himself if why it was so easy to love her, is it mean that Lily Rose is already meant for her. is she really the right girl that he wanted to face at the altar?

Lily Rose: Isabel called me awhile ago. Dad already found out about us, he investigated us...
Monty: i see... is it bad?
Lily Rose: well, dad freaked out.... because he doesn't believe yet that you're already a good boy. the only way to prove to dad that you're really serious with me is to...- can you take a leave from the farm for awhile?
Monty: yeah, but what do you suggest then?
Lily Rose: well, i will dad that we are going to take a vacation there for awhile so that he'll get to know you even better.
Monty: okay... but i will talk to my brothers first...
Lily Rose: there's something that you haven't know yet about me...
Monty: what is that?
Lily Rose: supposedly, last year... i should get marry. but my fiance got scared with my father and because of that i went to Europe. when i got back... i met you. so i guess, its truly a destiny. i didn't get marry with him because we were meant to be together.
Monty: that's not destiny. that's our choice to be together.
Lily Rose: and there's something else. i have this feeling that my dad doesn't want me to marry, he feels like there's no man who deserves for me... Monty, what i am trying to say is no matter what happens please stay in love with me. dont leave me...

Monty and Lily Rose finally arrived at to a place where Lily Rose grew up together with her father and her cousin Sabel. Lily Roses left Monty for awhile as she called her cousin that she brought Monty all along to be able to meet her family, especially her father.

Sabel runs off as Lily Rose was excited to let her meet her one true love Monty. but when Sabel runs off, she fell... XD

Lily Rose: oh, my gosh, Cuz! until now you're still wearing shorts underneath your skirt!?! it's so embarrassing!
Monty: (he helps Sabel to get up.) i am Monty... (then Monty recognized her as they met before at the restaurant.) you!?!
Sabel's innermind theater: he is Monty???
Lily Rose: you know each other?
Sabel and Monty: uh... no... no...
Sabel's innermind theater: why all men in the world... why he has to be Monty...
Monty: im sorry i must be mistaken... you're Isabel, right?
Lily Rose: wait guys, huh... uh... Sabel please make Monty feel at home. i just have to have to call dad, see you later...
Monty: well, Lily told me alot about you... [except the part that you're crazy...]
Sabel: im sure you havent eat yet... breakfast or whatever... uh... let's go... let's eat.

Sabel's innermind theater: this Monty is wow... he's big. he's hard. he has a long... arms.

Sabel: here, have a seat. dont get nervous about uncle Umberto, because he's actually nice.

Sabel's innermind theater: wait... he's the visitor but why i'm the one who feels so nervous here in this house... uh... no actually, its Lily Rose's house.

Monty: you're a psychologist, right?
Sabel: uh... im actually still studying. i am taking up my masters. ummm... fiasco about gene analysis.
Monty: alright, that's cool. interesting.
Sabel: uh... so where did you and Lily Rose met?
Monty: it's just through common friends actually.

Sabel's innermind theater: so far, i haven't found something bad to say about him yet. i think Lily Rose finally found the holy grail of romantic illusions.

finally Lily Rose's back together with her father to let Monty meet Umberto.

Lily Rose: ah, Monty... i want you to meet my father. Umberto Urbano.
Monty: hello, sir... Filemon Geronimo also known as Monty.
Sabel: uh... let's sit now, let's eat because the food is waiting...

Monty just ignored the feeling that he felt rejected about Lily Rose's father. when his attention turned onto Sabel while eating. "where does she put all that stuff?", he asked secretly to himself while watching her eating. because Sabel's appearance is skinny and yet she eats a lot.

Lily Rose: why are you not- (she realize that Monty was looking onto Sabel while eating.) uh... my cousin she never gets fat at all. you know what, even if she'll eat 6 times a day... that's her appearance already.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks bellefire,

I can't wait until monty starts to fall for sabel. i wonder if she is going to turn herself into someone who's not geeky and nerdy like how she's right now that way he'll begin to fall for her. anyways, i will be waiting for see what is in store for monty and sabel.

nikki1786

LizQuen

Umberto still insist that he wanted that Monty to get of his daughter's life, that is why he needs his help of Sabel that she has to gather some information about Monty and convince her cousin Lily Rose that Monty's not meant for her.

but the other part of herself doesn't want to ruin her cousin's happiness. she dont know if whom she has to follow if uncle Umberto who's already part of her life and like a father to her ans so as Umberto whom he treated her as his own daughter.

Sabel was standing infront of the altar, which there are Sto. Nino, Virgin Mary and a cross of Jesus. she remember the days when her father died and her mother wants her to come with her to migrate in the States, she decided to stay in the Philippines and uncle Umberto warmly accept her as his own daughter. that even before Lily Rose was born, Sabel was already the princess of this house.

so she's now confuse if whom she will follow... if her cousin's happiness or uncle Umberto's wish to help him and drive away Monty to his daughter's life.

since Sabel was standing infront of the altar, the maid saw her was trying to intrude her privacy at the moment using one of the famous name from a primetime drama series "May Bukas Pa" (There's Still Tomorrow).

the child star who's the main character in that drama calls Jesus as "Bro", since Jesus always shown up to the child only. giving lessons about life. the "bro" was already the trademark of the show and it's always in the number one ratings when it comes to primetime dramas.

May Bukas Pa Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l52ABUx3eY

Maid: ate... you're now close with "Bro"?
Sabel: you know what... you're such a nosy person. where did conceived from? from a cat!?!
Maid: no... to a Slipmouth fish.
Sabel: dont pissed me off... just finish your work. go clean up the garbage!

Sabel was looking for the maid because she thought that the maid already cleaned up the garbage.

Sabel: where's that Lala... i told her to clean up the garbage but she prefer to watch "Only You"...

she goes down and didn't expect to eavesdrop on Monty's conversations over the phone. she didn't expect that Monty would say such a rude man because he talks about uncle Umberto who doesn't talk and as if he has his own world... then worst she heard about herself that she was geeky and crazy because she was wearing shorts underneath her skirt.

Monty: what do you mean pretty.... she's like cue stick of a billiard game.
Sabel: a cue stick!!?!
Monty: she's so geeky, bro... really a nerd!
Sabel: you're too much already...
Monty: she's like a construction worker when she eats!
Sabel: a pauper!?! and now i know he's hiding his evil attitude! affront! fine... i will drive you away this time...

Lily Rose was looking for Monty.

Lily Rose: Sabel... have you seen Monty?
Sabel: there he is! cooling his fontanel!!!
Lily Rose: what's happening to you? why are you shivering??? you know, Cuz... you should get fat so that you wont get chill that easily.
Sabel's innermind theater: i dont feel cold... im shivering with madness over your boyfriend!
Lily Rose: (watching her go.) what happened to her?

*Carlo and Coco's back to BB*

Carlo: Monty... dont forget the bridal shower of Maggie even if you're partying around or you're on a vacation, you must not forget about your job. Pio will get mad.
Coco: hi, honeybunch! im home!!!
Carlo: why did you just came home? i've been texting you since awhile ago... i've been worried about you. (gets a kiss from his wife.) did you eat already? wait... you need to eat-
Coco: honeybunch, you wont believe what happen today...
Carlo: what? did we won in a lottery?
Coco: not really... i was with Mrs. Romingo the wife of General Romingo...
Carlo: and then?
Coco: their friend Mr. Revilla wants to commit portraits. 3 portraits...
Carlo: 3? wait, you said that you dont wanna do portraits anymore except if i am the-
Coco: i told them that, honeybunch... but he told me that he's committing murals for big companies. that's why i gave him the price that i want it. and guess what?
Carlo: what? the matron accepted it?
Coco: 200,000 pesos...
Carlo: what!?!
Coco: each...
Carlo: each!?!
Coco: that 600 grand! that's 600,000 pesos for 3 portraits! honeybunch!!!! aren't you happy?
Carlo: of course i am! i am happy because that's 600,000 pesos!!! wow!!!!!!