Precious Heart Romances (4th Installment): My Cheating Heart Trailer

nikki1786

LizQuen

Umberto commands his daughter to come with him at the airport because they're going to fetch someone. though Lily Rose wanted to stay because Monty's the visitor of the house, her father still insist that she needs to come with him and that Sabel will be the one to take care of her visitor.

Monty: Lily, why dont you just come with your dad. i'll be fine... Sabel and i are friends.

Sabel's innermind theater: that's what you think...

Sabel starts her mission as she fully decided to follow her uncle's wish.

Sabel: Monty... Monty... im going to buy something, i wanna come with you.
Monty: ["no way..."] im going to drop somewhere else first... it might take long and you might get tired of waiting.
Sabel: ["you dont want me to bring along, huh... then you have no choice!"] i wont get tired... im not in a hurry anyway. its okay, im fine with it...
Monty: are you sure?
Sabel: ["he's a typical liar. he's passing the burden of proof to someone who's lying! he acts as if he's concern!"] very very sure! 100% and much more greater than that!
Monty: whatever...
Sabel: what are you still standing there? you're going somewhere, right? let's go now!

Monty gets even more pissed as Sabel didn't stop talking since she get into his car. she talks about the psychological interpreted dreams with symbols and etc.; and Monty's getting tired of her. "doesn't she get tired of talking?".... "finally!"...

Sabel: actually, i wasn't planning to bu something... i just wanna to be with you...
Monty: why???
Sabel: because i am interested in you...
Monty: what!?! (he breaks the car all of a sudden.) i wanna clarify something... that i love Lily Rose and i am not planning to look for somebody else.
Sabel: i dont desire you! im just interested to know your psychological profile! of course, i wanted to know what kind of a man that my cousin dates with, okay! so that i can give you a stamp of approval!!!
Monty: im sorry, i just thought that-
Sabel: dont worry! because you're not my type anyway!

CONTINUATION will be in NEXT EPISODE 3.

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks bellefire,

I can't wait until monty starts to fall for sabel. i wonder if she is going to turn herself into someone who's not geeky and nerdy like how she's right now that way he'll begin to fall for her. anyways, i will be waiting for see what is in store for monty and sabel.
yes, she will have makeover but not a typical makeover... she needed to transform and let Monty remember the girl named "Hannah".
honestly, i ate my words by cursing this BOOK. the BOOK itself is not my favorite even if its also funny because of Sabel's character.

but then, Wendy portrayed the Sabel very well... its such a laughtrip because i didn't expect that BOOK 7 will be more funnier than ever.

Wendy already proved her acting in comedy when she portrayed a slutty role but illiterate at the same time in Betty La Fea remake version. she was also funny there as she portrays the role of Patricia who's a sexy secretary of Armando and spy of Marcella. after the BETTY LA FEA, she accept the project of Bud Brothers Series as she thought she would be paired again with Joem... but since there was a swapping of love teams involve during BOOK 4, Wendy is not the partner of Joem anymore but Will Devaughn for BOOK 7.

ah, im starting to like her. LOL but i still cant' wait for the sequel because Rafael-Mariel, John-Denise and Guji-Kaye will be back :p

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
aww, i feel sorry for monty since lily rose's ex-boyfriend is back and will cause trouble for monty but hopefully this will be the turnaround for him to see sabel. i sense a little jealousy when they got back and met the guy coming out of the swimming pool when sabel went into the kitchen and monty follows her. i can't wait until tomorrow to see them. i wonder how sabel will feel when monty falls for her and whether she likes him also or not until later. i'm waiting for the translation.

nikki1786

LizQuen
aww, i feel sorry for monty since lily rose's ex-boyfriend is back and will cause trouble for monty but hopefully this will be the turnaround for him to see sabel. i sense a little jealousy when they got back and met the guy coming out of the swimming pool when sabel went into the kitchen and monty follows her. i can't wait until tomorrow to see them. i wonder how sabel will feel when monty falls for her and whether she likes him also or not until later. i'm waiting for the translation.
i've been waiting for the caps... because if i'll be the one to get the caps... uh... XD im quite lazy.. i rather post it and trans... XD
episode 3 and 4 is such a laughtrip... both Monty and Sabel were like having innermind theater conversational everytime they stare at each other... hehehe

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i've been waiting for the caps... because if i'll be the one to get the caps... uh... XD im quite lazy.. i rather post it and trans... XD
episode 3 and 4 is such a laughtrip... both Monty and Sabel were like having innermind theater conversational everytime they stare at each other... hehehe
thanks bellefire, take your time. you have been an enormous help for me with the translation. i appreciate all that you've done and will do. thanks very much.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Wendy Valdez and Will Devaughn were online last night, just wanted to thank the people who supported their book series in PEX forum.

thanks for watching our episode and for appreciating it. it really flatters! mwuah! WENDY VALDEZ

i am thankful that you liked the character that i created for Sabel... thanks bellefire for what you did it's cute... i remember you said you can't find a picture of me but there you have it! yey! thanks to all the people whom i get to chat with tonight... momiel55..jo57...soul20...lordee369...fabuleux...krafen...seenoreen...scarletpep
per...nacho0 4...morena71... thanks and goodnight! i am going to sleep now! hahaha just wanna sleep right away! there you go, thanks again!!!

--------

yeah~! i was special mention last night. i didn't know that she's been a silent lurker of Bud Brothers thread while other book series were airing. it only means that she saw my posts before and the fan arts and music videos that i made. :p

i mentioned before that i go frustrated because i couldn't find any pictures of Wendy and i told it to the forum that i may not post a fan art wallpaper of BOOK7 because i couldn't find any pictures of her. it was like an announce for the entire BUD BROTHERS thread because i was the only one who make some wallpapers since the Bud Brothers Series started.

anyways, chez is the one who post all the caps. since she's not OL recently.... i guess im not going to put some caps of episode 3 and 4. but i'll put the the link and trans. if finally chez is online and posted the caps, i'll just re-edit the page and put the caps there....

note: i received some compliments from Mariel Rodriguez (Betchay of Book 2), Guji Lorenzana (Rei of Book 6), Manuel Chua (Ed of Book 5) and just last night... from Wendy Valdez (Sabel of Book 7)... yipppeeee~!

actually, Kaye Abad (Pepper of Book 6) already complimented of what i did because Guji told her, so Guji told me about Kaye's message about me. :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
just finished monty and sabel episode today and have to say it was cute when they are together. i can't tell what they are saying but sabel probably have little feeling for monty and also does monty for sabel. i have to say i love their time together. i wonder if sabel is changing for him with the advice help from her cousin lily rose since lily rose will eventually let go of monty and go back to her ex. waiting for tomorrow's episode.

each couple's episode only runs for a week, right? if so that means that there's only three more day until monty and sabel's couple is over. awww, i want to see all of the couples again.

nikki1786

LizQuen
just finished monty and sabel episode today and have to say it as cute when they are together. i can't tell what they are saying but sabel probably have little feeling for monty and also does monty for sabel. i have to say i love their time together. i wonder if sabel is changing for him with the advice help from her cousin lily rose since lily rose will eventually let go of monty and go back to her ex. waiting for tomorrow's episode.

each couple's episode only runs for a week, right? if so that means that there's only three more day until monty and sabel's couple is over. awww, i want to see all of the couples again.

you'll get to see the BOOK 2, 3, 4 and 6. the BOOK 5 couple will not be around because Valerie Concepcion who plays hiromi has a busy a schedule. so Manuel Chua who plays Ed will be the one to appear at the sequel. with Book 4 couple, they might end up just like BOOK 5 because Janna who plays Tammy will not be around as well.

but based from the love team ratings... BOOK 2, 3 and 6 has the highest ratings... that is why they're going to appear in the sequel. of course the BOOK 7, they might not appear because usually... when the couple ends up together at the last episode... for the next story... automatically the previous couple of a book series is in honeymoon. just like in BOOK 6, Ed wasn't around because he and Hiromi are in honeymoon.

---

i'll be translating it later... because Sabel's lines are hella cracks me up.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
you'll get to see the BOOK 2, 3, 4 and 6. the BOOK 5 couple will not be around because Valerie Concepcion who plays hiromi has a busy a schedule. so Manuel Chua who plays Ed will be the one to appear at the sequel. with Book 4 couple, they might end up just like BOOK 5 because Janna who plays Tammy will not be around as well.

but based from the love team ratings... BOOK 2, 3 and 6 has the highest ratings... that is why they're going to appear in the sequel. of course the BOOK 7, they might not appear because usually... when the couple ends up together at the last episode... for the next story... automatically the previous couple of a book series is in honeymoon. just like in BOOK 6, Ed wasn't around because he and Hiromi are in honeymoon.

---

i'll be translating it later... because Sabel's lines are hella cracks me up.
thanks bellefire, i will wait until you translate. thanks very much.

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks bellefire, i will wait until you translate. thanks very much.
yeah as of now... i did took the quiz in FB about "Kaninong Bud Brothers Ka Bagay?" (whom of the Bud Brothers suits you?) LOL
it's so funny the one suits me most is Ed Lacson of BOOK 5 and when i took the quiz for second time around finally... it was Vince of BOOK 1. LOL

http://apps.facebook.com/kaninong-bud-bacg...amp;target=home

1Q: what kind of woman are you?

>Kunwaring nahihiya at tahimik pero madada din ako... (who likes to pretend who's silent... but actually im talkative.)
>Workaholic... pero i need love din. (Workaholic but i also need love.)
>Tahimik lang... (Silent person)
>Maganda ang panlabas na anyo (face quality only)
>Maingay pero masaya din kasama (Talkative/Noisy but fun to be with at the same time)
>Makikipag-away ka muna sa akin bago tayo magkakasundo (you have to argue with me first before we'll both agree with something.)
>Pakawalang Babae (Wild Girl)

2Q: Putaheng nakahanda sa mesa kapag kaharap mo ang isa sa mga Bud Brothers? (a dish that you want when you're with one of the Bud Brothers)

>Kare-Kare at Lengua Estofado (Pork Stew and Ox Tongue)
>Ilagay mo lahat sa plato't kakainin ko naman lahat yan eh! (put everything on my plate, i will eat them all!)
>Tequila sa pananghalian (Tequila during lunch time)
>Beef Steak Filipino Style
>Buko Pandan at sari-saring prutas (Coconut Pandan and a variety of fruits)
>Baked Macaroni at ice-cream sandwich (Baked Macaroni and an ice-cream sandwich)
>Kahit ano lang basta ang mahalaga ka-date ko siya! (Everything as long as we're dating!)

3Q: Anong linyang sasabihin mo kapag kaharap mo ang isa sa mga Bud Brothers? (Lines that you want to say when face one of the Bud Brothers?)

>"I want you but I dont want you... dahil isa kang bold star!" ("I want you but I dont want you... because you're bold star!")
>"Kahit aswang pa ako, hinding-hindi kita pag-iinteresan!" ("Even if i'll be a monster, i will never be interested in you!")
>"Excuse me! Hindi kasama sa binebenta ang likuran ko!" ("Excuse me! my behind is not part of the auction!")
>"Para kang sanitary pad... 'cause I feel so protected!" ("You're like a sanitary pad... 'cause I feel so protected!")
>"Hindi ba puwedeng magsalita ng nakahiga? Hindi naman ako patay. Puwede ako makipag-usap!" ("Am i not allow to talk if l lie down here? Im not dead, I can talk!")
>"Marunong ako sa SEX... expert ako sa SEX...." ("I have knowledge about SEX... I'm expert when it comes to SEX.....")
>"Puwede mo ba ako bilhan ng bra't panty?" ("Can you buy me a set of bra and panties?")

4Q: Where do you prefer to have a love scene with one of the Bud Brothers?

>sa bahay niya para mahuli kami ng mama niya... (to his house, so that his mom will caught us making out...)
>sa resort para makapag-swimming kami by the next morning sana... (to a resort, so that we can go swimming by the next morning...)
>sa kuwarto. (to a room.)
>sa bahay na lang... para kahit saang sulok puwedeng puwede! (to a house so that we can make out to every corner!)
>kahit saan basta puwede kaming makipag-BULL's EYE sa isa't isa... (anywhere as long we did the bull's eye part already...)
>motel para memorable kasi first time ko doon... (to a motel because it's my first time and i want to be memorable...)
>sa bodega. (at the basement.)

5Q: What will be your reaction if one of the Bud Brothers will give you some flowers?

>feeling happily ever after na! (feels like a happily ever after!)
>first time ko eh, so mixed feelings... baka ang sunod nun nasa kuwarto na kami! (it's my first time, so it's mixed feelings... the next thing will happen we might be inside of the room already!)
>siyempre magiging masaya basta para sa akin yung flowers at hindi sa iba... (of course happy! as long those flowers were meant for me and not to somebody else...)
>kikiligin with matching magic show pa! (flattered, with matching a free magic show!)
>marami na akong bulaklak natatanggap, mas maiging mag-date na lang kami! (i've received a lot of flowers already, it's better we just go dating right away!)
>okay lang... yung typical na nararamdaman ng babae. (just fine... a typical feeling that a girl feels.)
>wala namang babae umaayaw sa bulaklak, di siyempre tatanggapin ko kapag nagbigay siya. (no girl who refuses for a flower, i will accept it if he gives me some.)

6Q: Kung ikaw ang papipiliin ng linyang sasabihin mo kapag nagtapat ka ng nararamdaman sa isa mga Bud Brothers, ano yun? (If you were to choose a line that you wanted to say about your feelings to one of the Bud Brothers, what would that be?

>"mahal pa rin kita hanggang ngayon..." ("until now, i still love you...")
>"natatakot lang akong mawala ka... basta 'wag ka lang mamatay..." ("im afraid if you'll leave me... just dont die...")
>"you have to accept me for who i am... dahil kung hindi... eh, huwag na lang..." ("you have to accept me for who i am... if not... then fine...")
>"ano ka ba, first time kong magkaroon ng FIRST LOVE... huwag ka ng pakipot diyan!" (can't you see it's my first time to have a FIRST LOVE... so can you please stop play hard to get!")
>"ako pa rin ang nanalo sa pustahan natin... kaya dapat lang na mahalin mo ako kasi mahal kita!" ("i won to our bet, so i think you should love me because i love you!")
>"magiging walang silbi ang pagmamahal ko sa'yo kung hindi mo rin ako kayang mahalin..." ("my love for you will be useless if you couldn't love me back...")
>"bi-null's eye mo ang heart ko..." ("you hit my heart just like a bull's eye...")

-----------
laugh trip to the answers XD... my friend's result is Monty... hahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Kaye Abad keeps her private life under wraps
by Napoleon Quintos | July 01, 2009 8:56 AM |

Kaye Abad recently surprised viewers with her TV comeback by playing leading lady to Guji Lorenzana in Precious Hearts Romances presents Bud Brothers. She will soon be seen playing the young aunt of Angelica Panganiban in the teleserye Rubi.

In an interview with ABS-CBN.com on the set of Bud Brothers, Kaye clarified that at this point in her career she has chosen to do only one teleserye at a time. “I dont wanna do things from time to time. That's why I took the rest for awhile because I wanna enjoy first. Right now, I wanna work but I also want to have time for myself. I did the Precious Hearts because I really wanna play that role. Because if I will accept and accept more projects, my ending will be in the hospital! hahaha!”

After starting out in Ang TV, Kaye made her mark in the TV dramas Tabing Ilog and Sana’y Wala Nang Wakas. She recently made a guest appearance in May Bukas Pa and starred in her first independent film Iliw which was shown early this year. Kaye told ABS-CBN.com that she has become choosy with the roles and projects that she takes on. “I turned down a lot of indie films that offered to me. The "Iliw" movie, I accepted it because the story was really good and plus that there's a Japanese actor, so I got challenged. If there will be a good offers and if the movie script is good, then I wont hesitate to accept it. I dont want to work just because I needed to. What I want is that I will accept that offer because I really wanted to do it at the same time, you'll get excited because you're going to play that role and when you feel that way it wont affect your work. It's really hard to work just for an exposure. You maybe be famous but you're not happy because it feels like you're forcing yourself.”

Kaye has been keeping a low profile ever since she took a break from acting. The actress explained that she is not the type of star who enjoys being in the headlines every now and then because for her privacy is something very important. “If it's about my personal life then I dont want to have an interview. Because when you say its personal, you have to keep it for yourself. My friends told me that I should make something that will talk about me, but I dont want to. What is that? you're going to make a scandal just because people wanted to talk about you? When is the last time you saw me that I said 'I Love You' to someone?”

Having been in showbiz since she was a young girl, Kaye has known that being a celebrity means giving up a portion if not all your privacy. But the 26-year old said that she has chosen to keep her personal life separate from her showbiz world. “Yeah, I love acting. I hope I can still act in the near future. But for me, I'm just an actress and that's all. I'm doing my job. If who I am in off-cam, only Kaye knows who that is. I am happy because this is my choice.”

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
I just took up the BB quiz on fb and I got Wayne Alban! :drool: :drool:
anyhow, I haven't caught up with BB yet... the last episode I've seen was still Pepper and Rei's story.... I'm very busy with school.. -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL
I just took up the BB quiz on fb and I got Wayne Alban! :drool: :drool:
anyhow, I haven't caught up with BB yet... the last episode I've seen was still Pepper and Rei's story.... I'm very busy with school.. -_-

laughtrip on Sabel... i promise you... you'll laugh from the start til the end of the episode...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i want to take the quiz and see who i match. somehow is it just me or the answers to the quiz are funny. i wonder who i am going to get, hummm?

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
sad i can't take the quiz because i don't have facebook. could someone take it for me if i give you my answers? please let me know because i want to know who i match. thanks very much.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
bellefire, can you please translate today's episode where sabel way saying something to monty in the hotel room and was crying. I want to know what she's saying that she is crying. thanks

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh... sorry today... i supposed to post all the caps and trans... i'll just post it after i get little sleep. my friend storms my house awhile ago, so i really didn't get a chance to surf around today.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Book 7: Once In A Lifetime Love Episode 3

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtCosoIxgJc

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRzZkXxwWUE

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LhqIiCq_8U

Sabel: please!!!! just even one line of a song that is in your mind...
Monty: fine... Puff the magic dragon who lived by the sea, and frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called at- *i laugh at this part where he sang that song, i remember my childhood days as well.*
Sabel: are you heartbroken?
Monty: of course not! you're the one who said that i can choose any song that i want to sing! for all your information i have toy dragon before that's why i thought about that song!
Sabel: toy dragon... it looks weird for a little boy to have toy dragon... why not a car? warrior brawlers or guns? maybe you're an abused-child
Monty: for your information my childhood is perfectly normal! my parents are married until i was about 12 years old and then they got separated. but it never affected me. this is me, perfectly fine...
Sabel: why did they separate?
Monty: my dad had an affair... actually, several times.
Sabel: where did you stay?
Monty: transferring to one another... i study here and summer im always in Madrid, that's where my mom stays.
Sabel: [i didn't expect that his childhood would be so sad...]

they took a break and sat at the top of the table, Sabel's not done with her questions as she wanted to get to know her more. but it was Monty who started as he opens up about Hannah Lee, his crush. he lied about the toy dragon and his toy before and until he keeps it is T-bird of Sesame Streets. the reason why he sang the song was he remembered Hannah Lee.

"she's beautiful. her hair always tied up. slim. i dont know... there was something about Hannah Lee"

*flashback*

"she always smiles everytime i see her and i couldn't stop smiling back at her at the same time..."

Hannah and Monty: hi!
Hannah: do you want sandwich?
Monty: for me?
Hannah: yeah, that's really for you...
Monty: ok... thanks.
Hannah: i want you to eat it now, that's pretty delicious...

as he eats it, he throw up right after he realize what was in the sandwich.

Monty: why there's a sand!?!
Hannah: that's why it's called sandwich... because there's a sand.

*back to reality*

Sabel: after that? what happened?
Monty: nothing...

she took a break for his psych profile as she grabs the muffins and Monty started to realize when he took a picture of her...

Monty: you look like her...
Sabel: [he compared me to his first love...]
Monty: [like Hannah Lee, she's also beautiful. she's also attractive in her own crazy way.]
Sabel: [i looked like Hannah Lee? Monty's first love... but he's your cousin's boyfriend. Sabel... i know you're intelligent, dont be fool with man who's face shape like a ball... actually, a football...]

there are two meanings of "bola" in filipino language, it means a ball and the other one is using the sentence when mostly guys teasing girls and you may look like a fool if you believe them. so in Sabel's lines, i laughed at that part where she used the two meaning... it sounded like a joke at the same time.

the next scene was they were in the resto already but Sabel's not done with her job yet.

Sabel: so what did you dreamed last night?
Monty: aren't finish of asking me those questions??? (obviously got irritated with her now.)
Sabel: because!... i need to complete your psych profile. so i need to know more about you... c'mon! tell me now!
Monty: [does this broom stick just want to play around with me???] (he was referring Sabel's being skinny and compared her to a broom stick.)

nikki1786

LizQuen

Monty: you dont wanna know...
Sabel: well, maybe the reason why you dont wanna tell is because its about sexual relation, right? c'mon, tell me now. you know, believe it or not... i already heard different kinds of stories and dreams... so there's nothing to be ashamed of. im a professional.
Monty: i dreamed that i was making love to a- (he stared at her plate as how she eats... a bit turn off but weird at the same time.)
Sabel: to a what?
Monty: why do you do that?
Sabel: why do you care? dont mind my food, im the one who's interviewing you. you were making love to a what???
Monty: i was making love to a chicken...
Sabel: [i think he's underestimating me. you thought you can messed up with me???] oh, to a chicken... so, is it a hen or a rooster?
Monty: to a hen...
Sabel: ok... what happened to the hen after?
Monty: laid eggs...
Sabel: how many?
Monty: 5 [i never thought that her eyes would be also look good...]
Sabel: when is the birthday of that Hannah Lee?
Monty: May 5...
Sabel: May 5... fifth day of the fifth month! cant you see, dont you get it? fifth day of the fifth month, 5 eggs... it only means that you couldn't still forget Hannah Lee, until now you're still thinking of her and you can't get over to her rejection! deep down in your subconscious, you still couldn't forget her!
Monty: [how did it-]

at car scene... Monty couldn't find an answer why all of a sudden the memory about Hannah Lee was returning, asking himself if what does Sabel has that made him remember about his first love.

Sabel: [i think he's really pissed now with me, why am i still pushing that Hannah Lee anyway?] are mad?
Monty: dont you really shut up?
Sabel: im really annoying... so you have to accept it! so continue, tell me the details about that Hannah Lee.
Monty: can we just stop talking about Hannah Lee? she's already married, ok?
Sabel: im just curious of why you couldn't forget that Hannah Lee, she's pretty anyway!
Monty: who says she's not pretty?
Sabel: because you said she looked like me!
Monty: she's pretty!
Sabel: [so is that mean he says that im also pretty? now i know this is how it feels like when someone says you're pretty. if only he and Lily were not....- *sigh* Sabel, Sabel... just look for someone you would fantasize.]

re-edit later... i need sleep... XD lack of sleep lately.