nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes pictorials, playing as Vince and Georgina
in
Bud Brothers: Stupid Cupids

nikki1786

LizQuen

Denise Laurel joins the Precious Heart Romances Presents: Bud Brothers. one of the leading ladies and the love interest of Carlo played by John Prats. Denise plays the girl namely Coco Artiaga, mistaken by some of the neighbors that she's a monsters... and so Carlo, the knight of "Liliputian" and the comedian of Bud Brothers rescues his love interest.

this is one of my favorite Denise's TVC...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McPm5NHpuOs

Left: Denise Laurel and Right: Carla Humphries

nikki1786

LizQuen
so excited for this! :clap:
I think I'm gonna love Wayne's and Pete's story... ^_^

don, do you want to join the subbing team? anyways, you'll be assign... we will all help each other about translating each episode.
visit the PEX forum...

PEX forum:

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=386194

p.s.

i watched ASAP show awhile ago, and the BUD BROTHERS were finally introduced :)
i love Guji Lorenzana... he's so hot in ASAP show... waaaaaaah~! plus, my favorite characters in BB are Wayne and Rei...
Guji will be the one to play as Rei... so cool~!!!!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll check the site but I can't join in right now... I might not be able to help out a lot coz of my summer school... -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
I'll check the site but I can't join in right now... I might not be able to help out a lot coz of my summer school... -_-

i see... mmm... so your OJT's in Baguio then??? because all i know is that some of my friends in Manila are in Baguio, having the OJT.
i dont quite understand my friend when she said that she had a live lessons about abortion. i was wondering if Philippines requires it to medical schools to teach the students how to abort a baby??? XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
no, I won't be having my OJT yet...sa 3rd pa yun... hehehe...I only have basic statistics, english and filipino this summer... puros minor subjects lang... me and my family are always in Baguio... we go there like every month coz my mom likes going to this particular salon there..
I don't know if other schools teaches abortion but I know, UST doesn't practice abortion... and also other Catholic med schools... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

added pictorial shots of Jake as Vince and Cristine as Georgina in PHR presents: Bud Brothers, Stupid Cupids

teaser of Vince and Georgina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVoqwE7Lmhw

translation:

Vince: grabe... patay na patay ako sa babaeng to noong college pa. eh ang ganda naman talaga kasi eh. pero di ko alam..ang sama pala nang ugali niya. eh ang dami nyang pinagkakalat na bagay na di naman totoo... nakakahiya...
-wow... im so deadly in love with this girl way back in college. because the fact that she's beautiful, but what i didn't know... is that she has a bad attitude. she even spread some news that aren't true. [that's] really embarrassing...
Georgina: siya kaya ang nakikipag-break sa akin noon!
-he was the one who broke up with me!
Vince: eh kasi iba yung mahal nya. ewan ko ba... sa dinami-daming babae sa mundo sa kanya pa ako nagkagusto... ngayon, magikita pa kami?..ang labo, diba?
-because she loves someone else. i dont know... why with all the women in the world i even chose to like her. and now, we're going to see each other [again]... isn't that annoying?
Georgina: duh!... as if naman gusto ko siya makita noh... pero in fairness, guwapo pa rin sya.
-duh~!... as if i wanted to see him either. but in fairness [to him]. he's still handsome.
Vince: ano sabi mo?...
-what did you say?
Georgina: wala~! 'wag kang mag feeling...
-nothing... dont be such a feeler...
Vince: ano ba problema mo?
-what the [hell] is your problem?
Georgina: madami..isa ka na doon...
-a lot~! and that includes you!
Vince: alam mo..mabuti pang bumalik ka na dun sa pinanggalingan mo!
-you know what... just go back to wherever you came from!
Georgina: kapal nang mukha mo!...
-thick face~!
Vince and Georgina: bat ka pa bumalik sa buhay ko!!...
-i dont know why you [even] came back to my life!?!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

a second teaser of PHR presents: Bud Brothers, "Stupid Cupids" the story of Vince.
Georgina and Vince Teaser II:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3v8tVmv3Rg

Ahron: kasal ko na ngayon!... sa pinaka-importanteng araw nang buhay ko... siyempre 'di mawawala ang mga Bud Brothers ko
pero thick and thin kami ang magkakasama..
pero sa 'di inaasahang pagkakataon..may unexpected guest pala..
si Georgina ang ex ni Vince.

- Finally it's my wedding day, the most important day of my life. but of course, my "Bud Brothers" shouldn't miss this. through thick and thin, we always stick together.
Suddenly, an unexpected guest has arrived. Georgina, the ex-girlfriend of Vince.

Georgina: kaninong bahay toh?
- Who owns this house?
Pio: Bail properties ito sa isa sa mga "Bud Brothers".
- A bail properties of one in [our] "Bud Brothers".
Sandy: Definitely hindi si Vince yan.
- Definitely that's not Vince.
Georgina: GET OUT!!!...
Vince: sandali?..anong ginagawa mo dito?
- Wait... what are you doing here!?!
Georgina:GET OUT!!!

Georgina: Sabi ni Pio... isa sa mga "Bud Brothers". ang nag-offer ng bahay na 'to. eh, malay ko bang ikaw!?!
- Pio said that one of the "Bud Brothers" offered this house. But I didn't know it was you!?!

Georgina: Vince, ok ka lang?
- Vince, are you alright?

Vince: alam mo, i never imagine na you could be this way...
- You know what, i never imagine that you could be this way...
Georgina: paano mo ba ako ini-imagine?
- How do you imagine me?

Title: Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Bud Brothers, Stupid Cupids
Starring: Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes
Airing Date: May 04, 2009

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
these precious hearts sounds so interesting!!

This is Philippine right? Will there be anybody subbing these? I really want to watch it but I'm not phillippine and I don't understand what they're saying. please let me know if someone is subbing this and where i can get it.

by the way... just trying to understand this... it is call BUD BROTHERS about eight brothers right? so they each have their own story that we will get to see right? is it just going to be one movie long for each brother?

wow, i'm so excited. i really wish it will be sub so that i can watch it. thank you guys so much for sharing the information and all the links to the teasers.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yes, there will subtitles and to be uploaded in YT. in tv TFC channel outside the Philippines, starting [this] Monday(May 4, 2009) is the airing date around 1:35- 2:05PM (PACIFIC TIME). while it will air here around 2:00AM (Manila Time/Eastern Time).

its still useless because you can't watch it on TV because they have no subtitles, that's why a group of fansubber agreed to chose this series to sub and to be uploaded in different streamsites as a backup account.

the story of Bud Brothers, they were called by that name because that's the name of their floral farm. in the said pocketbook, they're all 9 brothers but Pio's love story is not included or didn't have any book series to tell his love story. in the novel there were 8 lead characters and each of them has story to tell. first story was Vince, then Wayne, Ed, then Carlo, Pete, Monty and Dick. but in the TV adaption, there were lot of changes... the production of PHR didn't include the story of Dick and decided to showcase the story of Pio. but the flow of the story, they didn't change it. there were no difference in TV adaption and the novel, that Pio was the one who started of how his fellow friends fall in love. he's always the narrator of the story of his friends.

i'll be posting some updates if finally the first episode has already subbed, each story will run for 2 weeks (airs Monday-Friday in the afternoon). the first story that they will showcase is Vince's love story with Georgina, his ex-girlfriend. after two weeks, they will showcase the story of Wayne... then so on. until the Bud Brothers series ends, the Precious Hearts Romances (PHR) will showcase another novel for tv adaption and that is "Ang Lalakeng NagMahal Sa Akin" (The Man Who Loved Me), by Vanessa (one of the well-known writers in PHR publishing company). the entertainment news in ABS-CBN already launch if who will be the one to play the lead characters in the said story. but i will not post the information here yet, because i'll be posting the screencaps of the series Bud Brothers in this thread.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Bud Brothers series: Stupid Cupids

Synopsis:

From best-selling pocketbooks to television, Precious Hearts Romances premieres with Bud Brothers, a popular novel written by Rose Tan. Bud Brothers tells the story of eight male friends who run a flower farm business. Pio (Ahron Villena) is the one mainly in charge of the business. When he decides to marry his long-time girlfriend Sandy (Maricar Bautista), Pio calls on his Bud Brothers to come to his wedding. But the ceremony that is supposed to be the culmination of Pio and Sandy’s relationship will turn out to be the beginning of a journey to love and self-discovery for the members of the Bud Brothers.

In the pilot week, get to meet Vince (Jake Cuenca), the most handsome among the Bud Brothers. At Pio’s wedding, this chick-magnet will be in for a big surprise as his college sweetheart Georgina (Cristine Reyes) shows up with a baby girl. Georgina asks Pio’s help for a place to stay in until she figures out a way to fend for the baby. Pio agrees to help, but at the same time, he seizes the opportunity to play a joke on Vince.

Thinking that he had moved on from his breakup with Georgina, Vince is shocked to find his ex in the shower. As the two start to live under one roof, unresolved issues from their past relationship are dug up again, and they begin to get into each others’ nerves. But while Vince and Georgina think that there is no way they can live closely with one another, they also realize that being apart is much harder. Vince and Georgina will try to deny their feelings, afraid that they may end up hurting each other again. But they will later learn that love is really sweeter the second time around.

Bud Brothers also stars Rafael Rosell, Mariel Rodriguez, John Prats, Denise Laurel, Joem Bascon, Wendy Valdez, Will Devaughn, Valerie Concepcion, Manuel Chua, Janna Dominguez, Guji Lorenzana, and Roxanne Guinoo. Follow the stories of each pair every week and discover the many faces, complications, and joys of love.

Catch the premiere of Precious Hearts Romances Presents Bud Brothers on May 4 after Kambal sa Uma.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Highlights of Episode 3 of Bud Brothers Series: Stupid Cupids

Georgina seeks help for Pio, telling him that she's broke and been chase away by her father. gladly, Sandy... Pio's wife was being supportive and wanted to help her. Georgina tells both Pio and Sandy that she'll stay temporarily in their house until she finds some work.

Georgina find a place where she could breastfeed "Mary", her bestfriend's child. upstairs where the party is, so she needed to breastfeed the baby before she come back there. then all of a sudden Vince stormed into the room without knowing she was there. her one breast was revealed and she almost scream... but after all it was just him. he was staring at her and she realize that he's staring at her.... OO

hahaha

Vince asked her why she's breastfeeding her baby here and she irritated answers him back since the party is upstairs. Vince asked her again if where's her husband, then she said that she dont have a husband and FYI that a woman can have milk even if she's not pregnant... explaining that it will stimulate through sucking.

"god~! i dont know why i am explaining to you~!"

"why did i asked for an explanation to you!?!"

he still dont believe in her that she dont have a husband, then when he saw her nape... all of sudden he remembers the first day he saw her and what happened to them 5 years ago. his friend Pete always teases him that he got hots for her nape and after all these years, he didn't change at all.

after wedding party, she was about to go at Pio's house. but her car wont start, so Vince was offering her a ride. at first she felt hesitant and tells him that she can manage but in the end, she end up riding with him.

inside the car, they stole glances at each other. he realize that after all these years, she still looks young and beautiful. meanwhile, she realize that he's still handsome and wondering if he's still single. she started to talk and told him that she came back from Singapore and ask him about their flower farm business. so far, he replied but a timid answer only. at the end of their conversation, she got irritated all over again... when he said that they shouldn't have a small talk.

when they finally arrived at Pio's house, she dont want him to help her... and so they argued eventually. until she got inside the house, while he got back from his car.

she regretted that she came here and shouldn't seek Pio's help because until now... she admit the fact that she's still affected from her and Vince past after 5 years. meanwhile, while driving Vince telling himself that thinking about Georgina's comeback... he knows that she has agenda or else... she didn't come back for nothing. but Carlo who's drunk tells him that Georgina's agenda is "love".

Sandy find the baby "Mary" is so cute and asked her if where did the baby inherit those chinky eyes. and Georgina answered "from her father". Pio guessed already that the reason why Georgina's father chase her away is because he doesn't like the father and her baby that's why she's here. but she said that it's not her baby, its from her bestfriend who died. in that scene, Vince something leap him on that moment... as if it gave him hope. then Pete interrupt that since it's not Georgina's baby it only means she's single and available. he wanted to ignore it but deep inside, another hope opens the door for him. but when Georgina said that "who says im available", his high hopes fade away.

Vince started again as he ask her why she's breastfeeding the baby if she's not the mother. furthermore, he continued insulting her being and she reacted. they end up having a fraction between them.

Pio brought a nanny for Georgina and a stroller, given by the Bud Brothers. suggesting her that she couldn't find a work if no one would look after with Mary. Georgina's excited for tomorrow's job hunting as she saw that there's a restaurant hiring for a waitress. Pio frowned if she was sure about that work, she's still positive that she wanted to apply that job since she worked as a waitress in Singapore. so then, Pio has other good suggestion... that its better if she applies work in their farm as cashier.

Georgina accepted Pio's offer but she didn't know that the one who will interview her would be Vince. he needed the requirements but she bluntly said that he knows her and yet... nevertheless, he still needs her bio-data and resume.

inside the office, Vince told her that she dont have the specific requirements such as SSS, TIN, Police Clearance and etc... asking her if how come she lives. she answered him that "breathing. im good at it!", he doesn't like her tone the way she speaks... and yet Georgina wonders why would be such a big deal for him that she dont have the specific requirements since she's only applying for a cashier not his position.

in the end Jake tells his reason that the reason why she's hired as a cashier because he's gonna hire her with higher position than the cashier. to his assistant. telling her that they're not in college like before and if she doesn't like the subject... she'll drop it out.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love yesterday's episode!! :clap
the fart thingy...LOL
sooo excited for today's episode!! they're finally living together! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I'm watching yesterday's episode again...lol