Precious Heart Romances (4th Installment): My Cheating Heart Trailer

nikki1786

LizQuen
finally caught up again. i hope betchay doesn't lose the baby. that'll be too sad for her.

this week will be the ending of Alban and Domingo couple for their sequel (BOOK 2 and BOOK 3)...
next week's turn will be BOOK 5 and BOOK 6 featured sequel. you might wonder why it didn't have to be
BOOK 4 and 5 in one story... because Tammy of Book 4 and Sabel of Book 7 will be in one story as well for their sequel, but their sequel
will be shown after BOOK 5 and 6.

as we know that Tammy and Sabel made a tension during first episode of the sequel, that is why
they have a much awaited sequel.

------------------------------

Kristine Series will air possible in late of September, because Bud Brothers Series extended with their sequels.
and before Kristine Series will air, they still have to showcase Vanessa's story that Toni and Derek will portrayed.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Cristine Reyes for Kristine series!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I'm soooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope she'll play the role of Jewel! they should put Kristine series on primetime so more people can watch it... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Cristine Reyes for Kristine series!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I'm soooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope she'll play the role of Jewel! they should put Kristine series on primetime so more people can watch it... ^_^

uh i dont think so... you see ABS-CBN is planning to rule the drama series from afternoon 'til night.
did you notice that eversince Ms. Charo was chosen to be the president, all the ratings of their shows running smoothly.
you should check out abs-cbn's site more often and you will see the ratings update.

i dont think Kristine Series will be put up to primetime except if the readers will have an actual protest... LOL
besides, PHR time was already settled that they will air their series from mondays-fridays, every afternoon.

Hapontastic (Afternoon Dramas)

3PM--> Kambal Sa Uma
3:30Pm--> PHR Presents: Bud Brothers Series
4PM--> Maria De Jesus
another slot that will put in because ABS-CBN's plan to air the "Bandidas" (it's either they will shelve it for awhile or they will air it anytime this year.) or "Agimat".

Primetime (Night Dramas)

May Bukas Pa
Only You
Tayong Dalawa
The Wedding
SNN
-----------

it was already been announced that "The Wedding" series is just an episodic, but if they gain more ratings... they might extend. but one thing they promised for the up coming primetime dramas, after Only You, it will be "Ikaw" of Echo and Tin. then the abs-cbn board decided to put the "Katorse" series in primetime so on August this will be the one to air as Tayong Dalawa ends, the series will start air. "Lovers In Paris" will air on September, by the time they'll air it "The Wedding" series already ended because Zanjoe's one of the leading men in Lovers In Paris.

-----------

i think abs-cbn's PHR production had a great timing of starting to air the "Kristine Series" on September, because the primetime actors and actresses will surely be available. such as Anne Curtis, in ABS-CBN forum... i read some of the posts that the fans of "Kristine Series", if they were to choose if who will be the one to play Jenny of Kristine Series, that would be Anne Curtis. Angel Locsin's Only You will end before September, though she might dont have primetime projects... she'll be busy with her upcoming movies that will air on or OCTOBER or NOVEMBER. so she might not be part of the Kristine Series.

-----------

lol. Donna, i know you would be happy to hear about this news, if not for AA who updates her fans at the PEX forum... the fans wouldn't know.
im not a big fan of AA... but i like to see her team up with Jake, i hope that Jake will be her partner in Kristine Series.
i kinda pity Jake's character now in Tayong Dalawa series.

you can add AA on your FB too... she has her latest pics from the FHM party.
it's not a poser, okay. she told in the PEX that she just made last month a FB account.

you can also see her pictures together with Rico Blanco... lol i dunno but for some reason
i find them as a good couple too. hehehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so chances are very slim in putting PHR on primetime... -_-
but it's ok... I might not watch it either even they put it on primetime... lol
which one is her FB account? there are lots of Cristine Reyes when I tried searching...

annea

sarNie Adult
aawwww did betchay find out what wayne did to her? i hope she doesnt loose the baby thats gonna be so sad.
dang man their couple gonna be ending soon....i want more.

nikki1786

LizQuen
so chances are very slim in putting PHR on primetime... -_-
but it's ok... I might not watch it either even they put it on primetime... lol
which one is her FB account? there are lots of Cristine Reyes when I tried searching...
LOL... studies??? XD hehehe
go to my friend list.. .you can see it there.

aawwww did betchay find out what wayne did to her? i hope she doesnt loose the baby thats gonna be so sad.
dang man their couple gonna be ending soon....i want more.
yes and they argue... actually... its heartbreaking scene today's episode because Betchay will find out that she has a heart problem
and the damage will affect either her baby or her once she gives birth. though there will be a baby shower scene and i couldn't
wait for that scene.

annea

sarNie Adult
aawww i feel bad for wayne and betchay.....hope everything goes well....
maybe that old lady can save betchay and baby.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Cristine Reyes About Her Next Project in ABS-CBN

Cristine Reyes confirmed about her next project in ABS-CBN as she had a meeting last Monday (July 24, 2009) together with the executives of ABS-CBN, she is set to do 2 primetime projects. but as for the moment, ABS-CBN offered her to the project in Hapontastic's via Precious Hearts Romances "Kristine Series" that their target date of airing will be possible of November. Cristine shared that hopefully she could start taping soon on September since their target date is November.

As for spoilers, Cristine Reyes shared that she will portray the character of Jewel Fortalejo of Kristine Series presents "Black Diamond". she's not only excited about the project but she's excited to work with director Rory Quintos who's well-known for her craft in directing beautiful background.

Cristine is having a rest for a month, she invites everyone to chat with her on August 2. this will not be under abs-cbn live chat, but her personal YM. though there will be certain announcements from her in the future as she updates in PEX.

next week will be her contract signing for the future projects and to be able to say that she's still a Kapamilya actress. (Kapamilya means you're having an exclusive contract with ABS-CBN network, and they called it Kapamilya because of the network want to treat their stars as their own family. PAMILYA means FAMILY.)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I KNEW IT!!!!!!! she's going to be Jewel Fortalejo!!!!! :clap: :clap:
so Kristine series would kick off with Black Diamond? not with Emerald's story? :huh:
and how about Bernard Fortalejo? who's going to portray his role?
anyhow, I hope Endlessly would also have a TV adaptation...

nikki1786

LizQuen
I KNEW IT!!!!!!! she's going to be Jewel Fortalejo!!!!! :clap: :clap:
so Kristine series would kick off with Black Diamond? not with Emerald's story? :huh:
and how about Bernard Fortalejo? who's going to portray his role?
anyhow, I hope Endlessly would also have a TV adaptation...

actually, it's still confidential. AA just shared it in PEX about her upcoming projects, but there's no announcement yet if who will be the one to play Bernard Fortalejo. i think they will start off the scenes with either Emerald or Jewel, but if they will start off the story of Jewel... then certainly there will be flashback scenes of Emerald.

if you pass by at PEX or ABS-CBN forum, the one whom they suggest for Leon to play is Christopher de Leon. but i dunno what will Kristine Series staff will bring us as this series will air on November. Rory Quintos haveto finish the "Only You" series before she starts this one. that's what Cristine said.

since Kristine Series is hiring for all well-known actors and actresses to staff and director. i think the leading man that will portray Bernard Fortalejo will be from primetime. like i said before i have a gut feeling that Diether Ocampo will be part of KS, also John Lloyd have no primetime yet. i dont know if Jake Cuenca's manager will accept KS project since Jake's being busy with other project offers. he has an upcoming movie and also a series, but definitely in their upcoming series 'Agimat', the production haven't choose yet if whom they want to the leading stars to be their partners.

if Jake Cuenca will push through the KS project with Cristine Reyes, there's possible that the leading lady of Jake Cuenca in Agimat might be Cristine Reyes. because Jake and Cristine already proved their tandem during Bud Brothers pilot episode and now the PHR production wants Cristine to portray one of the leading characters in Kristine Series.

these are just my guess... im just having a feeling though, everybody wants to see Jake and Cristine again. though some people also wanted to see Cristine partner with Echo and JLC. but i dont think Echo will be part of the series since he has an upcoming primetime series "Dahil May Isang Ikaw" (Because There's Only You).

Teaser I: Dahil May Isang Ikaw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHElq2TfZ-U

Teaser I: Agimat (Jake Cuenca, Coco Martin, Gerald Anderson and Jolo Revilla)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=govmXs_9ZZE

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Sunday's Variety Show "ASAP 09", Toni Gonzaga and Sam Milby sang the "Way Back Into Love" song's first verse.
Toni and Sam was the one who sang the OST of Precious Hearts Romances presents "Bud Brothers Series".

together with Iya Villania and Anne Curtis, Sam promotes his upcoming movie this August "And I Love You So" starring himself and Bea Alonzo.
Sam and Bea sang the song of their movie in Sam's rendition of the classic song "and i love you so".

towards the end, Judy Ann Santos promotes also her upcoming love-comedy movie "Oh My Girl".

the part 4 in this video shows the segment of promoting movies, such as "And I Love You So" and "Oh My Girl"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbAS0tdcOZA

"And I Love You So" Music Video by Sam Milby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7_avIBB1xA

nikki1786

LizQuen
whats happening rite now btw wayne n betchay?

Betchay's having a heart disease... Wayne finally found out about her sickness, but Betchay dont wanna go for abortion just
to save herself. she rather save their baby than herself, but Wayne's having a difficult decision because of her sickness.

XD

it's getting more sad... even more. i wanna find out though if Betchay will be still alive towards the ending.
also crazy Ivy and Alyssa, they dont wanna stop not until they destroy Wayne and Betchay's lives.

------------
in the meantime. im just focusing myself to other upcoming PHR dramas.

firstly, the "Ang Lalaking Nagmahal Sa Akin" (The Man Who Loved Me), wrote by Vanessa. this will be starred by Toni Gonzaga and Derek Ramsey.
then "Midnight Phantom" of Martha Cecilia. this will be starred of Rafael Rosell and Denise Laurel, after their Bud Brothers project, the production decided to let them team up in Martha Cecilia's "Midnight Phantom" as Rafael will play as the mysterious DJ of the story.

Kristine Serie will air on November because of the preparation and star-studded cast of the best-selling novel of Martha Cecilia.

nikki1786

LizQuen
nikki, have you read Midnight Phantom? I've been looking for it for days now... lol
no i haven't read it yet... but my cousin has it... but it will take time to check out her bookshelf.
she's a martha cecilia's novel collector, she didnt brought the books when she migrate to States.
but when she found out that Kristine Series will air on November... she says that she cant wait anymore.

PHR plans to run the each novel for a month, just like Midnight Phantom and Ang Lalaking Nagmahal Sa Akin will run for one month.
-------------

i joined the abs-cbn live chat awhile ago, the celebrity chatter were Megan Young. i heard that Megan will be part of KS also because
its one of the fan readers preferred to. so i wanted to confirm to Megan if she's part of KS, she said she wasn't informed yet...

so far, Cristine Reyes is the only one who confirmed that she's part of KS. also Only You drama has 3 weeks left, so after that series director
Rory Quintos can now concentrate to KS project. maybe the actors and actresses who took the audition, might go for workshop first. also
PHR's target is first teamed-up celebrities... -__-" so i highly doubt that Jake and Cristine might not work together in KS.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
i haven't caught up with bud brothers lately but I watch today's episode and was wondering what happen to pio and sandy's relationship? why is pio with ivy? i feel sad for betchay on her heart disease. i hope they don't make her die or her baby, they both need to survive. anyone who understand please give a little summary. i need to go back and get caught in, too many things going around taking away my time in following up with the series.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i haven't caught up with bud brothers lately but I watch today's episode and was wondering what happen to pio and sandy's relationship? why is pio with ivy? i feel sad for betchay on her heart disease. i hope they don't make her die or her baby, they both need to survive. anyone who understand please give a little summary. i need to go back and get caught in, too many things going around taking away my time in following up with the series.

omg... either Betchay will die or their baby will die... -______-" its still sad though. but Wayne chose his wife over the baby in order to save her. but Betchay dont want their baby die if ever she will have an operation.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:

Upcoming Projects from other BUD BROTHERS CAST MEMBERS

Kaye Abad came back into dramas via Bud Brothers, she was teamed up with newcomer Guji Lorenzana. as the two were gaining fans because of their performance in Bu Brothers Series, the two didn't got the chance to have solo story in the sequel of the Bud Brother because the story focuses on Book 2 couple played by Mariel Rodriguez and Rafael Rosell.

the fans were sad about the reliable source of PHR production that Kaye and Guji wont have the sequel scenes anymore. weeks later, the reliable source shared to the fans of KayJi's (Kaye-Guji fans) that even though Pepper and Rei will not be having sequel scenes in Bud Brothers Sequel. the fans had the reason to celebrate because ABS-CBN network is now preparing drama project for Kaye and Guji, though this might be questioning to the other fans again and doubting that Kaye Abad is very specific and rather take things slow because she told the media before that she dont want to do a heavy drama just like before... because eversince she got out of the limelight, she started to enjoy her life as being an ordinary person.

though there are still fans recalling her and she took projects one by one only. for this year's project that she had right now, is "Ruby" remake version and the "Bud Brothers Series". what's next? will she accept the offer that ABS-CBN's preparing for her?

on the other hand, Guji was happy to heard about the news and certainly wanna work with Kaye Abad again.

so much with the rumors about them, Guji and Kaye has been really sweet on and off cam during the sequel. also Kaye shared that its her first time to experience a great friendship around with the Bud Brother casts. mainly close with Mariel, Wendy, Will, Denise, Rafael and Guji....

----------------------

after Cristine Reyes had the contract signing with ABS-CBN for her future projects, she's now on a roll to go for her workshop to prepare her character in Kristine Series. meanwhile, as "Tayong Dalawa" series is going to end this August, Jake Cuenca will be now busy with his another upcoming movie to be showcased in "Manila Film Festival" and nominate for Best Actor of line up movies this December. aside from that, Jake Cuenca has been taking up workshops training for his role in "Agimat" series that will air in August 15. he told the press that his character will be the vampire hunter. fans were asking if who would be his leading lady in "Agimat" series. and who would be Cristine Reyes' leading man in "Kristine Series".

this Book 1 couple, Cristine and Jake showed their performance in Bud Brothers Series... when will they work together again?

----------------------

Mariel Rodriguez just celebrate her birthday last Saturday and the Bud Brothers Cast visited at her variety show "wowowee" and in the afternoon she had her second celebration with E-live hosts Bianca, Toni and Luis. though how much Mariel has been busy with her regular shows... the fans and even the production can tell that her performance in Bud Brothers gave high ratings. so the fans kept asking the network if when will Mariel to have a drama series again after Bud Brothers.

Rafael Rosell on the other hand will be paired up with Denise Laurel who played as Coco in Bud Brothers opposite partner John Prats. the PHR production chose Rafael and Denise to play another story that will be showcase next month "Midnight Phantom", written by best-seller of PHR company Martha Cecilia. Rafael will play as the mysterious DJ in the story.

---------------------

Will Devaughn of book 7 is busy taping with veteran actress Judy Ann, their preparation for this drama will be air maybe at the end of the year. since this drama has been announced since last year. they're almost done with their shoot in America and the reason why they're not airing this drama yet because some casts are still busy with other projects, also Judy Ann has lined-up movies and her regular sitcom opposite partner is her husband Ryan has been receiving high ratings.

---------------------

John Prats is now busy with his upcoming comedy movie with Regal Films, though he may not be competing with the nomination of best actor for December. he told that he rather stayed to be more regular in showbiz than competing with other actors. also he never stops to show his versatility when it comes to acting, he's been seen in movies playing either a happy-go-lucky guy or a funny shemale (gay). he already proved his drama acting skills and one thing that fans havent seen him is to play a villain.

the abs-cbn currently shelved the drama that supposed to air this year "Langit Ang Pag-Ibig" (Love is Heaven), supposedly air as one of the lined-up dramas in primetime night. his opposite partner was Denise Laurel as the said article, this has been planned before the Bud Brothers aired. the two were mainly supporting characters in the said series and the main lead were Cristine Reyes and opposite partner Sid Lucero.

i dont know if they'll still push through this drama. but i am hoping that they...

nikki1786

LizQuen
Update:
Precious Hearts Romances Upcoming TV-Adaption Novels

August showcase:

"Ang Lalaking Nagmahal Sa Akin" by Vanessa (The Man Who Loved Me)

"She was the only woman who had ever made him feel that way.
And that thought that she was probably the only woman who
could make him feel a bit alarmed, also warmed his soul."

Flor had no choice but to runaway from the DOM and went to Manila to start a new. She was happy when she got accepted to the job that she was applying, a chambermaid in a hotel. There she meet Zeph, big boss who's aside from being a rich man, he was charming, confident and most of all.... the most arrogant person she'd ever met.

they started in a wrong foot. she didn't meant to accused and thought of him as a bad person, almost killed him with a knife.

she almost go fired but she pleaded and so she was given a chance. but as days goes by, why her name slowly appeared to his list as one of those women he had fling with?

***​

Toni Gonzaga will play the character of Flor who works as a chambermaid in Zeph's hotel whom Derek plays the opposite partner in the story. the two got chemistry right away when the story was offered to them, Vanessa's novel will be directed by none other than award-winning director Wenn Deramas.

this is much awaited comeback of Toni Gonzaga in drama stints, for she only had done in movies and album. she failed to rise up her chemistry with Sam Milby in their old primetime drama "Maging Sino Ka Man" Book 2, because the fans of the respective love team up with Sam-Anne react and so was the love team up of Sam-Toni.

aside from having a PHR drama with Derek, Toni Gonzaga and Sam Milby never fails to bring anticipation with their fans... because they'll have their comeback movie in October. this time, their comeback movie will be star-studded because they will have the famous comedian actress Ai-ai and Manny Pacquiao's mother "mommy Dionisia" will be part of their movie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

September showcase:

"Midnight Phantom" by Martha Cecilia

Brandon Brazil - a Midnight Phantom. a charming DJ. Magnificently male. With a voice that would make a nice girl go bad. But still trapped in the past of a woman.

The women:
Anya - a thirty-nine year-old stepmother. Is it her fault if why does Midnight Phantom still have a grudge on her? What's the deepest secret that lies between him and her?

Nadja - a pretty stepdaughter who fell in love with the voice of the Phantom. she wish that she could meet him, the fact that he's not even entertaining and appear himself to the other adoring fans. But he granted her wish and brought her to Phantom Island. and to realize that it was a plot and what he did was kidnapping.

three of them, caught in a web of love, deceit and vengeance.

***​

Rafael Rosell plays the character of Midnight Phantom DJ and also known as Brandon Brazil, while Ina Raymundo will play the character of Anya and her daughter that Denise Laurel will play. after their Bud Brothers acting stints with their respective love teams Mariel Rodriguez whom Rafael's partner in Book 2 and John Prats whom Denise's partner in Book 3. the PHR production come up and chose the two to team up, Rafael and Denise will be the one to do the adaptation of famous seller of PHR company. Martha Cecilia's first showcase of in tv-adaption "Midnight Phantom".

everyone's anticipating to MC's novel to be dramatized on TV, though the long-wait is still ongoing with Kristine Series. the fan readers were patiently waiting for it, because they know that the PHR production wanted the viewer/readers to be satisfied.

along side of the characters, Ina Raymundo's comeback as an ABS-CBN actress. it took a long time for her to come back again in her mother station, people asked her if she could still team up with the newcomers but she told the press that she wanted to play mother roles, because she thinks of herself as being mature person now and has an experience of having a family... she wanted to tell the people that this is her role now. she admittedly that she got flattered when the press told her that she's a sexy mom and not really obvious that she's a married woman and has a child now, she maintained her body since she never gets out of the limelight in showbiz.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October showcase:

"Somewhere In My Heart" by Rose Tan

“Kiss me again. Make it deeper and this time, touch me, too…”

Femi was crazy about Aaron.
Aaron hated her guts.
That was yesterday.

To Aaron, everthing's different now: He thought about it and wondering if he could still court Femi.
Because the most annoying person and mischievous he met before is now a refine woman and most of all... She's now a nun!

And Femi, rather being alarmed to all those meaningful glances that Aaron gave. she liked it even more. because the fact that she's not a nun at all.

Aaron was content to what he was doing, just stealing glances at her and sigh everytime he sees her. but he noticed something about the nun, and because of that he decided to investigate to find out the truth.

Femi was happily pretending to be a nun, but what she didn't know is that he already found out.

***​

Director Cathy Garcia-Molina confirmed that Kaye Abad and Guji Lorenzana will teamed up again after their successful series of Bud Brothers, they proved their chemistry for 6 episodes only and to find out that the viewers love this two. since this is Kaye Abad's comeback in drama stints, she admittedly that she enjoy the company with Guji and the rest of the gang in Bud Brothers production.

Guji Lorenzana is also excited about their upcoming drama and this time... it will not be in limited episodes only just like what happened to Bud Brothers, but rather a month long drama for both of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November showcase:

"Kristine Series" by Martha Cecilia

The long-wait is over. when Cristine revealed that she will be part of the PHR production again, it will be her second drama in PHR via "Kristine Series" a famous book series written by the best-selling author Martha Cecilia. she told the press during her contract signing that the target date of the drama is November, they will have 3 months of preparing the story and also the fan readers are now anticipating for it since the one who will direct it is none other than a veteran screenplay writer and director Ms. Rory Quintos, who's always familiar with her movies and dramas that always scenetic.

it hasn't confirmed yet if which character that Cristine Reyes will play, but the fan readers highly recommends her to play the character of Jewel in "Kristine Series: Jewel. Black Diamond".

the whole story circulates with Fortalejo and Navarro clan in Kristine Villa. MC's write ups are more into heirs and heiress, ranches and big haciendas. so most of the characters needed to go and have workshops, learning how to ride horses and how it feels like to be a country girl and yet... modernize.

this is why the Kristine Series should be well-prepared because this is the only book series who runs for about 11-12 years already, since the PHR company started. the book series indicates the new generation of the family running of Fortalejo and Navarro, but of course the latest book series now... has newly added family clans. the story involves with fixed marriage because of the family clans that circulates in the story.