Preab Sovath

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Dude can sing live for sure just saw some clips some peeps in Cali posted @ Youtube....here you go. Warning lots of screaming fans! Actually it's that one girl! "Take it off" eheheh...LOLz

I won't be going...sadly since it's just him I would go if Pich Sophea, Nop, Midada, Leakana were there too. Not really a big fan of Preab but I do love a lot of his songs and I also like him as an artist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATYPR2RNDkk&search=khmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKXmVb25qsw&search=khmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfLYyE0mnb0&search=khmer

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Do you know where it is in Lowell? I thought it was going to be at Lido nightclub in Revere.
Lowell is in Massachusetts...i think i heard my sister say she's gonna go..but she wants me to babysit her son, i said no! lol...anyone here lives in Lowell beside me????

he's actually going to be here tonight at Khmera Restaurant i believe

sreykhmer781

sarNie Egg
Lowell is in Massachusetts...i think i heard my sister say she's gonna go..but she wants me to babysit her son, i said no! lol...anyone here lives in Lowell beside me????

he's actually going to be here tonight at Khmera Restaurant i believe
Yes, I know Lowell is in Massachusetts. I live in Lynn, Mass. I just wanted to know where he will be in Lowell be performing in Lowell. I know now it he will be at Lido Nightclub in Revere on Sunday November 26th from 7-1am. The cost is $45 and it included foods.

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, thanks for the clips, Bluemoon! He does sound AWESOME! And he looks so cute, love his "kai-vy-kah" on stage as well. I can't wait until Dec. 9th in ATL! AHHHH!

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
You guys should go... I went to the one at San Jose.... It was so worth it...... Preap was soooooo good..... Help support Preap Sovath and Sokun Kagna.... Peace!!!

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
did someone know if they possibly come in Canada ?

because if they come ..that cool ^^

and did someone know some new from Nop Bayarith too ^^

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
In what area is that, Wai Wai? $75 and your own dinner <_< I don't know, I personally still want to go but I'll have to see what my husband thinks, I'm sure he'll say yes if he knows I want to go bad enough. We are planing on going to the one in Atlanta but I don't think he knows the tickets will be around $70.
Secrets, LOL...in the boonies where some of my relatives live :ph34r:

I'm glad it's not that price above, but it's actually just $35 and buying your own food/drinks.

Oh, so you and your hubby is going to see him soon if it's in Atlanta<<<I might fly there, but dont think that is possible since exams are crawling its way into my life <_<

Heard my families say his performances were awesome in Seattle and Boston. I hope it will be the same for us too. :yahoo:

Yume, you're going to see them?

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, we're going to see him in ATL and we're flying there. I'm so excited cause it's this weekend :yahoo: You should try and make it if it's not too far for you, Wai Wai :)

I heard the same thing about his performance. My aunt lives in Lynn, MA and she went to see him in Boston and said that it was worth the money. She was just a little disappointed that she didn't get to dance as much though, but overall, it was good. So I can't wait, I hope it's as good as what everyone's been saying.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yes, we're going to see him in ATL and we're flying there. I'm so excited cause it's this weekend :yahoo: You should try and make it if it's not too far for you, Wai Wai :)

I heard the same thing about his performance. My aunt lives in Lynn, MA and she went to see him in Boston and said that it was worth the money. She was just a little disappointed that she didn't get to dance as much though, but overall, it was good. So I can't wait, I hope it's as good as what everyone's been saying.
Secrets, I probably wont make it to the Atlanta one, however, my uncle said there's one in Charlotte, so I think I can make it to that one on time :yahoo: LOL...quick roundtrip :lol:

Hope you and your hubby have a great time that night and do share your pics and experiences with us :p

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, the concert/party was AWESOME!!!!! My friends and I had such a wonderful time. The stars gave such a great performance and Preap Sovath, OMG, just love him!!!!!!!! It certainly was worth the money and the trip :yahoo: I would go again if I could :lol:

I'll try to post pictures as soon as I can.

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
the concert/party in ATL was fun and awesome.... I LOVE IT.

i took some pictures and it's suck because some of them is not focus...

but this one is perfect...

i have some video clips from the concert but i haven't upload them yet but soon tho....

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, maybe you'll see me in your video, ongtine, since I was constantly in the front stage everytime Preah Sovath came out :lol:

russe

sarNie Adult
I just love him so much and can't get enough of him. we made him a t-shirt and wore it! its so awesome!
concert video

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Awwww...how cute of him to put on the shirts that you have made russe...man I just can't say enough how much I love this guy..I mean he's such a great singer but not only that he is sooo down to earth with his fans...

yak

sarNie Adult
i miss out.. T_T.... but i think da whole group should come down not just only him.. that will make it better... ^_^..

russe

sarNie Adult
Awwww...how cute of him to put on the shirts that you have made russe...man I just can't say enough how much I love this guy..I mean he's such a great singer but not only that he is sooo down to earth with his fans...
yeah, he is really a great singer. its funny... the promoters said that our shirt even looked better than their and when brong Sovath put ours on everyone rush to buy a shirt. gosh, I missed him so much

i miss out.. T_T.... but i think da whole group should come down not just only him.. that will make it better... ^_^..
the reason why they don't bring the whole groug is because they wouldn't make that much money. they rather charge $50 or so to see Preap then $100 to see all 5 or 4 big stars(they make less money that way). get what I'm saying? the promoters said they gonna try to bring Nop Bayarith and Pich Sophea here