PraTinNawong

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
yep, i remember this lakorn... the n'ek was manee's mother from nam jai mae... she so beautiful... hehe... but anyways, i feel so sorry for her, esp wen she was a boy... but then it was pretty funny how she dissed the p'ek for a moment there when she turned back into a woman... a beautiful woman... hehe...

Yukina

sarNie Egg
It was a great storyline...tho I know he does have a lot of wives and treated her badly when she got turned into the boy. He keep her for so long in that form that she grow up very pretty. :D :p

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
so wait! is promin really going to marry Tipmonta? What is the whole summary? Does anyone know what is going to happen? Or where can I read the original script

Thanx it would help alot because i am so in to this movie! It's driving me nuts!!! :clap: :clap:

faymdv

sarNie Egg
Hi I am new here and I just wanted to say that I saw this movie once when I was little and I love it too. Pratinawong. I am looking all over for a copy of the old one and if someone has a copy then please let me know too okay. Thank you so much. I am a freak for old boran lakorns and I want to collect all of them. What I really want to know is does anyone knows the nang ek's real life name?

Phon

sarNie Adult
Hi I am new here and I just wanted to say that I saw this movie once when I was little and I love it too. Pratinawong. I am looking all over for a copy of the old one and if someone has a copy then please let me know too okay. Thank you so much. I am a freak for old boran lakorns and I want to collect all of them. What I really want to know is does anyone knows the nang ek's real life name?
her name is piyada penjinda and her pra ake name is soopachai tienanun.

faymdv

sarNie Egg
her name is piyada penjinda and her pra ake name is soopachai tienanun.

Thank you Phon...is Sinee the nang ek in the old version that you have?? I love sinee movies...she is my all time favorite actress...i just think she is so pretty....I love thai boran lakorns and thats how i learn to understand thai language. I watch thai movies so much that somehow i just understood the language....weird but yeah...please up date me of old borans if you can...thank you so much...... :p

Phon

sarNie Adult
Thank you Phon...is Sinee the nang ek in the old version that you have?? I love sinee movies...she is my all time favorite actress...i just think she is so pretty....I love thai boran lakorns and thats how i learn to understand thai language. I watch thai movies so much that somehow i just understood the language....weird but yeah...please up date me of old borans if you can...thank you so much...... :p

of what pra tinawong? no piyada penjinda is the nang ake in the old pra tinawong she play as manee mom in nam jai mae.

faymdv

sarNie Egg
of what pra tinawong? no piyada penjinda is the nang ake in the old pra tinawong she play as manee mom he nam jai mae.

hi phon....you are so nice...you are always so helpful in answering everyones questions..sorry for bugging you but do you think you can sell me a copy of your pratinawong movie...i dont mind if the ending is shaky...i really want to watch it...i only remember bits and pieces of the movie only...watched it when i was really young...i will send you the tapes and everything...whatever you need... :D :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ay Phon you got a message..Where you go man..? 555...Anyways I recommend the old version 100% ... You won't be disappointed at all..