Pratin Nawong

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for the clarification maijune......is pomin married to au yet?.....sorry i have to ask questions

Kay

sarNie Egg
No he's not...he hasn't even met her yet. ^^

Tinawong is suppose to go back in the next episode, so I hope he does...and I hope he sees Tipmonta as her true self. I wanna see him head over heels for her than he already is. <3

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Just to let everyone know..Pra Tinawong isn't airing on Sunday..So that means that we have to continue watching the next epi next Saturday..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah thanks mango for the cap..it was cute when she put back on the wig!

Tina thanks for alway uploading the movie you are th best..

this part i have to admit suck! it was just working up to nothing..they need to push it...its very dragging now!

Phon

sarNie Adult
why can't they use a real girl to be gapook why 3d? argh! just like that dek pee in 4 yordgumarn. they that cheap to pay someone to play it? it take more time doing 3d then actually hiring a real person to act. how about not have a gapook at all. will gayuwun have an old witch in this version to help her kill people and put spell on tinawong? :dude:

hsiao23

sarNie Egg
I totally second that, the series is dragging..that last episode 23 is so boring nothing interesting about it so much for my anticipation. I just skipped a lot of the scenes. That other Gapook in the mirror is as annoying as the fairy Gapook. Lets hope the next couple of episodes will pick up better!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahahah in baran movie the thing i hate beside pra-ak is not being cute is 3d..lol i agree phon why dont they just have a human play! but i hope next part is better!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Haha! Why are they going arounddddd. That sucks if pumin falls in love with tipmonta too. gahhhhhh! Is there more to this story line? why can't it end already! I hateeee Tinawongs wife omgggggg! Grawwwr! Does anyone know how many episodes left? =)) I hope tinawong doesn't have another wifee ='( I feel sorry for tipmonta..

maijune

SarNie Adult
i hated it that we have to wait til next saturday to see epi 24...i had a feeling that tinawong will see tipmontha as a girl in this epi that's why they make us wait another week to see that part....it's always like that when it gets to the part where you really wanted to see...there is always something wrong or come up that makes you have to wait(they definately wants us to suffer hahaaaaaaaaaaaa)....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
just wondering did someone moved pratinawong elsewhere? i didnt see it in the buddie media section or am i going blind?

can someone please upload episode 24? thanks!

Phon

sarNie Adult
maybe they didn't make the part yet and they are behind on it so they wait an extra week. I heard they make it during the week and air it on weekend. not like modern lakorn where they actually finish the lakorn b4 they air it. Thats why sometime you see different stuff in the song of the movie then in the movie itself. Or maybe they couldnt come up with what to change again. they like to change storyline out of no where.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
obviously most of the people who are watching it cares..
p'nat pood took.... :p i care so i'm planning to stay tune to it no matter what..... this Lakorn rocks.... i can't wait for the next part cause promin's a cutie :).......

Phon

sarNie Adult
promin doesn't even look thai he shouldn't be in boran lakorn sorry if i offend some people but its true. he look korean boran lakorn should be more thai looking. like that pra ake of buakeo jukgrote he shouldn't even be in it either. its sayom fualt the owner of dida he said right now korean look are in. in or not this is a boran lakorn keep it thai looking. just wanted to share about promin. I have a hard time looking at him in this kind of movie. :D