Pratin Nawong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I know..I want to see Au man <_< And I think there taking too long and too much time on the kids scenes..Nothing interesting..They need to hurry up and grow up.. :rolleyes:

val

sarNie Adult
ok, lakorn is kind of dragging now...nothing good going on much...want to see other characters now

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i know pra-ak cant let go the fact that nang-ak was mean to him..but man how long can you keep that against her? but all i know is pra-ak brother is getting soo hott lol i cant wait to see when he find out that nang-ak was with them the whole time and im waiting for when the secret comes out about nang-ak..but yea its getting good!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
To emilie...Au and Tong are sisters in the lakorn..They both play as a giant..As for Au's character she plays as a outgoing girl..Doesn't let anyone boss her around and she's basically a tom in the lakorn..And for Tong she will be the girly one..And Au gets paired up with Ton (Prommin) and Tong will be with Tinawong..But Ton and Au won't get a long in the lakorn..

nolee

sarNie Adult
It's human nature to complain about everything. lol. Im just anxious to watch the next episode cause I wanna see whats gonna happppen!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, Tinawong holds onto a grudge, for gods sake, Tipmontah was a child back then. You can't say that a child knows everything a normal person does!

Also, Tinawong's father, the king, he does not have reason and lets his emotion rule, he doesn't seem like a king, too emotional, not reasonal at all!

My favorite character so far is James, the god, Pra'In! He is very cool and James is doing a wonderful job! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I seem to like it when she's small, but then again I have patience shrugs and hmMmms its funny how sometimes people complain it about it dragging and then when it goes to fast they say its to rushed :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i knew it goin be a slow pace . Shoot she was 6 ! LOL

nolee

sarNie Adult
too slow, too rushed, people are just never satisfied! i know i complain a lot about almost every lakorn but i end up loving it anyways! LOL.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It can rush at a certain point..Which means make the lakorn go fast where it doesn't make you wait and wait and wait for something interesting to happen..The only part where they shouldn't rush is the ending where things should've been cleared before the lakorn was actually going to end..And at the end end let the couples talk and have time together or something..Mostly lakorn now adays always do that..Rush everything at the end and the beginning and middle of the lakorn is goes so slow that a snail even moves faster..Just my opinion.. <_<

Phon

sarNie Adult
well i notice boran lakorn now days. starting from thep 3 radu. they start off good then in the middle of the lakorn it starts to slow down & drag then drag then drag then drag. then when the lakorn going to end it speed up and end just like that without clearing anything up. like where this person go? who was that person? I thought he died? compare to old one they clear it up for you and it ends without u scratching your head. keep the movie going in a normal pace not slow not fast. and stop adding useless charactor to the movie especially kids and servant they are annoying they talk more then the pra ake nang ake these days. and please keep it down with all these yelling and screaming in boran lakorns. it use to be so peaceful to watch. :blink:

I luagh when sayom owner of dida in his interview said. boran lakorn are faster now then back then. he said back then it was slow right now we speed it up so people dont have to complain about it. lol I think these days are slower and drag and take longer to finish. now if we get lucky we get about 2 boran in 1 year when we use to get 3 or 4 before.

And can someone please shoot that horse of tinawong he talk to much annoying me. When he come in the movie I roll my eyes and say here we go again he wont shut up. lol :loool:

Phon

sarNie Adult
nung wont be back for awhile or maybe forever. he got arrested for drugs and paying a male prostitute to join him using the drugs. but the male prostitute was a police man lol. I never liked nung anyway there something about him that made him alittle fishy. his eyes if you look carefully.