Pratin Nawong

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this is confusing since i didnt watch this lakorn but making sure so the little girl with phone and look like a boy and when she grow up isnt she neak cartoon???? how come when she grow up she dont look like cartoon or neak but some other girl instead?????

natty

Chubs
i'm guessing there's 3 girls playing as tipmonta.. the little girl.. the teenager and the adult (cartoon)...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess no one is reading my comment lol..Theres the little girl Prae (the little little one) and Myde (the middle girl) and Cartoon (the last one)...

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao!LOL I guess they trying to show how her look change from child to teen den adult hahah

sooo.. this teen part ..she like wat from 6 to 13 ??

Phon

sarNie Adult
oh yea its really gonna be long. She growing up little by little. She sappose grow up 1 time. Well if she grown up what about them 2 little sister she had that is older then her. Will they grow to? If not then wouldnt she be bigger then them when she does finnaly fully grown?

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
They made Tinawong so mean in this version! I'd rather see her get with the younger prince, he's so sweet. It's like a Korean love triangle, lol. Also, I kind like the girl who play the n'ek disguised as a boy better than Cartoon, she seems cute.

nolee

sarNie Adult
au & cartoon look really pretty.. now Tipmonta is like 10 years old and Tinawong said he'll marry her in like 2 years.. so he's gonna marry a 12 year old?? eh, i guess it was normal back then? :unsure:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I believe 17+4 = 21? Well at least thats what sarN said when she was 6 he was 17 so now she's 10 meaning 4 years pass by so thats like 21 ... but I'm not even positive if she's 10 because they said 2/3 years pass by meaning wouldn't she be like 8 or 9?

natty

Chubs
hahaha kissie.. 17+4=21 ^_^

anyways.. yeah i thought i heard his mother or was it dad that said thon was gone for 3 years..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
She's 7 and Tinawong is 18...Because she was 6 going onto 7 and he was 17 going onto 18..And they said 2-3 years passed by so Tipmonta is 10 and Tinawong is 21...Pretty wierd because she doesn't look 10 lol..

nolee

sarNie Adult
they shouldve made her 9/10 when she was the little girl.. and now she should be like 13 or something then when cartoon comes into the pic she should at least be like 16/17/18 lol idk! just my opinion but whatever! i really like gayuwan's character, she's annoying but the type that you just love to hate LOL.