Pratin Nawong

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah Tipmonta does need to hurry and grow up i can't wait to watch when she does grow up...there is going to be so much drama in this movie!

Phon

sarNie Adult
his parents wont know that jongdee or whatever her name is a girl until she dies and turns into a girl. They dont even know he is engage to a girl name tipmonta. Or do they? lol Well see this one different totally different so I am confuse. :blink:

azntgr

sarNie Egg
i want her to grow up! but surprisingly i still enjoy this part ( how she's a kid). Maybe its because the lil girl is such a good actress. god dang, always about duty...the wife/tinawong's is annoying...and i want her out!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
all I can say is I wanna smack gayawan >.< but the girl is such a great actress she can make me hate her so much lol... and ohhhsz man that kapook angel is so adorablee but its funny how she seems so mature lol and finally phone softens up to thipmonta especially the scene where he's like "if you wanna hug me then hug me" and then she hugs him and he hugs her back.... but can't wait to see thipmonta grow up.... =x.......and man its so sad when she cries! makes me wanna cry with her

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
I just hope it won't take 4evr for her to grow up like in gomin...and I really wanna know their story before they'r born as human...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
how long till she grow up i dont pay attention to this lakorn but it seem like they making it shorter thats good though haha the little girl acting is great!

sweetbabe

sarNie Egg
this boran is prettty good.. I never like the remaking of any boran but i guess this boran is not so bad. the pra eak is cute. The song of this boran is good also. cant wait for the next part.

azntgr

sarNie Egg
I wonder why tinawong doesn't like the heavens....he gets angry everytime tipmonta mentions it.

The little girl is SO CUTE!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg omg omg does she grow up in tmr's episode???!!! but sucks lol right when she grows up it'll prolly end leaving us to wait for next weekend~! argf >____O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
All I know is im excited! but what sucks is that when she walks through that door and have the suprised look on her face we're gonna see ton! has returned and then the episode ends .. that would be a total bummer

nolee

sarNie Adult
yeah she's gonna grow up towards the end then they're gonna leave us hanging!! lol but it's about time she grew up though. what is she gonna be 12 tmr? lol i think it's another girl disguising as a boy not cartoon. i think cartoon is gonna come into the picture when she's fullly grown lol. ima miss the little girl though, her acting is 10x better than a lot of n'eks nowadays it's unbelievable lol