Pratin Nawong

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
he probably couldn't fight the buffalo because he was still in training with the prarusee.
I see, they are in the training i skip a lot that why. thank nolee for clarification.

Yea..Ton is getting with Au..But there couple isn't the sad and cry parts..It'll be push slap couple lol..
really, that is awsome, i really want Au and Ton end up together, they will be a cute couple.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i just rented part 4 wondering if you guys are pass that..it stop where phone agree to marry that girl because the dad say its for the good of the people!

nolee

sarNie Adult
lol yeah we're wayy passed that.. like episode 13 or something now, dont remember since IPTV is slackin! lol

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Now, I am rooting more for Ton and Cartoon. Phone is too mean. I can't wait till they all see her as a girl when she's all grown up! She should grow up already. Yeah, this lakorn is more interesting than Bua Kaew and the other recent lakorns.

nolee

sarNie Adult
yeah i love ton in this boran ;) he's so cute, especially him and the little girl at the end of ep. 13. so cute!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
wow....same here i am also just on episode 4....the same part that you are at right now keomany...my store is coming in sooo freaken slow!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol part 4 is episodes 9.10.11.12 I think .. I think they do it 4 episodes a disc or tape unsure actually.. cause my video store is at disc 4 and its actually ends on episode 12 ... and man Ton so adorable ... feel bad for him and how he feels all guilty for killin that little boy..... and umm I know this question is kinda out there but I've been skimming and not really watching ... Does Phone's dad know that Joeng Dee is Thip Monta?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i dont think phone told anyone that the jongdee is tipmonta. he told about how he was engage to her and she's still young.

it's getting good. p'ek didnt want to marry the other girl but the dad kinda made him do it. seems like after episode 13 when he married that girl; he was thinking of jongdee...

cant wait to see the next part.

natty

Chubs
yup it is getting good but seriously tipmonta needs to grow up already.. too bad this lakorn isnt on every day..

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I am in love with this lakorn especially Ton. He's sooo hot, too bad he went away to cleanse his sin for accidentally murdering that kid! I think Phone is starting to see that his wife isn't a nice person and he's already annoyed of her. I'm already annoyed of her and I'm not even married to her lol. It's getting really interesting!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yea i agree she is getting annoying. he doesnt love her but had to marry b/c of his duty.

yes i wish she would hurry and grow up...

nolee

sarNie Adult
i agree that she needs to grow up. they already added another kid.. if they keep adding more kids, it's gonna be annoying like buakeaw jukgrote lol! loogsorn is annoying and funny in a way, it was cute the way she said "watch tonight im not even gonna let you touch me" or something on ep. 14.