Pratin Nawong

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not understanding what the fuss is about.. P'lek was stating her opinion .. and umm I saw some words up there that shouldn't have been used against towards her .. totally wrong

as for the lakorn I'm loving it! man i rewatch the preview clip just to see cartoon! lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
it ok to have differ point of view and express our thought and feeling about anything but not directly on each other ok ya guys . This fourm is all about fun and entertainment at the end let just make up and move on to pratinawong , ok . ;)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I been away for quiet some while and I come back to a fight. I know I havent been a very good moderator lately. But people have other things to do besides coming online to forums. I have school and work to go too. I was hopeing that this section would stay the way it was before I left. But I thought wrong. I had no idea this was going on until someone inform me today. I'm not even suppose to be on right now. But since I'm the moderator I have to set things straight. If you havent have time to read the rules. I suggest you do it now. I have spys you know. I know wats going on in this sections when i'm away. The rules clearly says NO BASHING. And what you three are doing is BASHING. Bashing on a singer. and Bashing on a member. I know that its your choice to state your opinion. But this has gone too far. It's not stateing an opinion no more. To me its like an arguement. Saying someone "sucks" is a form of bashing. And my section do not allow bashing. Bashing other member also isnt allow. Calling someone a Idiot?????? Thats soo uncall for. You dont want anyone to call you idiot or "people like you" Do you? You guys are old enough to know what's right from wrong. I dont want to see this kind of fight here ever again. I'm going away for this month and June. I will be back when July comes. So I hope you guys would clean up your acts. Please talk about the lakorn only. And no BASHING EACH OTHER OR CELEBRITY. EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT FAMOUS. I want all of you guys to apologize to each other and forget and forgive and continue on with the discussion of Pratinawong.

I'm not going to warn you guys this time. But if this continues after you guys read my post. I will defiently warn you. I want to say thank you to the anynomous member who told me about this. I'm not sure if I know you or not. But thank you anyways for telling me about this. I hope I dont have to come back because of an incident like this. I'll be back when my graduation is over.

Moe

Btw... How is this lakorn doing??? I been busying with school and my upcoming graduation.. I dont even have time to watch it.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Ok I am sorry. But is it ok for someone to call someone eles a fool but idiot is not allow? How come I get the blame? Just becuase I call her or him an idiot. i said idiot after that person call me a fool. Ok just becuase you all know each other well and I dont know much people here I cant call anyone an idiot even if I get call a fool ok got it. I wasn't calling natty an idiot I was calling triango an idiot for calling me a fool. All my comment was about tinawong until triango wanted to jump off topic.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
but it wouldn't be right .. speaking from a equal point of view .. true it wasn't right for her to call u a fool.. but you shouldn't respond with fire.. you call her an idiot because she called you a fool.. and she comes back and call you something else and then you go back and call her something else.. see how that goes? ... I'm not speaking for anyone .. nor am I on anyone's side ..

*On Topic: man Phone look like a total butt in the preview.. lol I'm wondering how all of that is going to turn out ... and damn man Ton is so freaking cute! gosh .... and Phone deng yuMMmay =] ..... and I didn't even notice au was au in the previews cause the yak face haha lol =x

Vanida

Save World Save Life
wow another drama again LoL :yahoo: :p i think cartoon character be tombish thats good havent see any neak like this only weak character so is she big already is ton still peak

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I just love ann for reading my post and sticking to the topic.. hehehehe...

I'm sorry na ka Khun Phon. I didn't notice when she called you a fool. But I have to agreed with P Tina that you shouldnt respond with fire. But im glad everythings is ok now. I just hope that you guys understand me.

On topic: GOSH TON IS SUCH A HOTTIE!!

ahahha...

Wells imma go now.. I have school and practice tomorrow!! weeeeeeee...... Congrates to Class 2007!! weeeeeeee...

natty

Chubs
Well i should know that one. My grandma did marry in the age of 14. But not like she knew what love was. It just came naturaly not like she talk about it with her parents. Even talking about boys are consider bad during my grandma time inmagine the ages before her how bad would it be for talking about love. lakorn puenban to me isnt boran anymore its more of modernize mix with boran. Its not 100% boran Look at gorgaiyasit gulasensuay the new gomin. does any of these boran have anything to do with boran? Boran dont have spikey hair. Boran kids dont know anything about love unlike these days they know to much. Maybe thier parents arrange the marriage some still do it now. But kids will be kids no kids wants to talk about love or even hear about love.
well it said boran lakorns.. so it's a boran lakorn regardless of how their hair are.. thank you.. and how do you know that boran kids dont nkow anything about love? your grandmother doesnt represent everyone of them....

Keomany

Music.heal.All
wow guys..sorry its to bug in..but im reading endless info on the fight..i thought it was about the boran..lets stick to the topic so everyone is happy ..yea..we are all friends here!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Not to be mean or anything and I never get in a fight with people at forums..It seems like you don't want anyone to express there feelings or comments on something or someone you like triANGgo...And thats really immature of you to say since 2 people don't like the new guy singing your going to like it...And confirmation..Boran lakorn is what Lao people call these type of lakornnn..But lakornpuenbarn is what Thai people call it..You got it all mixed up...And if Phon is going to express his feelings on this lakorn he can....People can type whatever they want..If he has opinions on the lakorn that theres something wrong with it..Let him opinion on it and let other people know...You like the lakorn you opinion on how good it is..Its not like everyone will like and follow whatever that other person likes...
Totally agree.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok..Why are people still bringing it up..IT ALREADY ENDED PEOPLE...Let's stick to the topic..PRA TINAWONG people..

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL !!!! Monkey BOI !!!! I just KNEW u be in here LOLL!!!!!!!! *ahem* Carton is sooo cuteeee im goin make a page of this lakorn in my main site :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I like 'Koy' the one that plays as Tipmonta's mom..She's pretty..They should make her the nang aek...I think she looks a lot of better then Cartoon in my opinion na..

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl , want to jump in the ring with dat ?? haha J/k !!!! She is pretty but i like Cartoon . Weird , she just started but i like favor her more den the old boran actress. Maybe it her nose . It mad cute .

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Nose...? Your wierd Sarn..! lol JK...Or am I...? hahaha...Anyways here's a picture of Phone and Koy...Credits Burinjung

Phon

sarNie Adult
but it wouldn't be right .. speaking from a equal point of view .. true it wasn't right for her to call u a fool.. but you shouldn't respond with fire.. you call her an idiot because she called you a fool.. and she comes back and call you something else and then you go back and call her something else.. see how that goes? ... I'm not speaking for anyone .. nor am I on anyone's side ..

*On Topic: man Phone look like a total butt in the preview.. lol I'm wondering how all of that is going to turn out ... and damn man Ton is so freaking cute! gosh .... and Phone deng yuMMmay =] ..... and I didn't even notice au was au in the previews cause the yak face haha lol =x

i understand. <_<