Pratin Nawong

nolee

sarNie Adult
LOL. wtheck?! i'll have to watch this now.. maybe it's picking up. I haven't watched it for 3 weeks! haha

nolee

sarNie Adult
Lol, im on ep. 51. it's getting okay. It was sooooo funny when the music thing came outta no where. I was like wtf?! me & my mom started dying!! lol I don't even feel bad for Tipmonta.. I kinda like it like this LOL.

that angel chick is so annoying with her hand motions. im watching this now, and why is Tinawong back with Tipmonta, I'm so confused?? I thought he was under the spell?

nolee

sarNie Adult
what the heck?! im soooo confused. why is the angels going against eachother? and why is khun saddom the only one that can help tinawong?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I know..! That angel girl is so annoying..Her acting sucks too..What kinda angel acts like that..?! And her hand motions too..Anyways..Khun Sadom is the only one that can help is because he's the one that is doing the spell and everything..

nolee

sarNie Adult
Oh, I like skipped a whole part... cuz I didn't understand why Tinawong fell outta the spell in the first place? Did the Angels do that?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I like skipped a whole part... cuz I didn't understand why Tinawong fell outta the spell in the first place? Did the Angels do that?
He got out of the spell by Tipmonta...She was blowing her instrument and the angels just had to come in and make him hear it from far away..Its stupid lol..

nolee

sarNie Adult
true lol. but it's closer than i thought. i thought it was gonna go up to like 120! lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok..In order for Kayawun to get Tinawong on the spell..Khun Sadom wanted to have Kayawun first..If you know what I mean lol..Thats just stupid..It just makes Kayawun man crazy...No different from Tipmonta lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Prommin and Wantamalai any update since i dont' watch dis lakorn lol . They married yet ? Elope ? baby out of wed lock ? anything? it ending at 72ep omg 2-3 more months

Phon

sarNie Adult
Thats so stupid......for that dude to put a spell on tinawong gayawun have to sleep with him 1st? what kind of a boram lakorn is this? And gayuwan is willing to sleep with another guy just to get tinawong? thats a bad way to teach little girls. oh hey if you want that and this......sleep with me and i will get it for you. dee dee dee :dude:.........................

and no one could break the spell but tinawong master in the old version. and the 2nd time he was on a spell tipmonta son and pra in help him. In the old version there was an old witch who put a spell on tinawong. I guess if thier was an old witch in this version gayuwun would have to sleep with her to to get tinawong. Thats why they made it khun saddam whatever his name is in it instead the of the old witch. They got some bad writers in these lakorn now days. come up with the worst storyline anyone can think of.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Thats so stupid......for that dude to put a spell on tinawong gayawun have to sleep with him 1st? what kind of a boram lakorn is this? And gayuwan is willing to sleep with another guy just to get tinawong? thats a bad way to teach little girls. oh hey if you want that and this......sleep with me and i will get it for you. dee dee dee :dude:.........................
and no one could break the spell but tinawong master in the old version. and the 2nd time he was on a spell tipmonta son and pra in help him. In the old version there was an old witch who put a spell on tinawong. I guess if thier was an old witch in this version gayuwun would have to sleep with her to to get tinawong. Thats why they made it khun saddam whatever his name is in it instead the of the old witch. They got some bad writers in these lakorn now days. come up with the worst storyline anyone can think of.

agree

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Prommin and Wantamalai any update since i dont' watch dis lakorn lol . They married yet ? Elope ? baby out of wed lock ? anything? it ending at 72ep omg 2-3 more months
Mostly its on damn Tinawong..Which I mean is..Tinawong walking from room to room..Going to this wife then to that wife and making googly eyes..Then it ends lol..Prommin and Wantamalai finally had a scene together but then it ended quick..Unlike damn Tinawong lol..