Pratin Nawong

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Hmmm..Am I watching the wrong lakorn? I went and rented this Boran Lakorn for my grandpa and so I thought I'd preview it..I also found the opening credits on youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=skCdM4-q32I somehow while reading everyones post the lakorn I rented doesnt go with the summaries everyone is giving...Any help? I'll be sending this lakorn over to my grandpa today so I guess I could just ask him..lol...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
No lol..Thats Pra Tinawong song but the picture is from Buakaew Jukgrote lol..
OMG Gosh I feel so stupid now..I took the lakorn to my grandpa today and he asked me what it was about and so I told him the story line to Pra Tinawong.. <_< No wonder he was confused and me too! hahaha...Well thanks for letting me know..After reading everyones version of the new Pra Tinawong I want to watch it too... :D
LOL no wonder when everyone was talking about how they dont grow up unitl ....episodes later..While watching this I was like huhhh but they've already grown up! hahaha :lol: Thanks again for letting me know Thanamas89!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
WTF???? I hope this stupid movie end soon because the Cartoon girl is getting on my last nerve...She should never star as N'ake again becuase she can't act..and I'm not gonna even talk about her look..aarrrrrrgggggg..I so tried to watch the first two episodes when she grew up, but couldn't force myself to like her even though I fast forward on most of her parts...

Phon

sarNie Adult
I think none of the people they have in pra tinawong can act. Well beside the old stars I use to see them in old boran lakorn they can act. The new people can't. I wonder if they even try letting them act it out before they pick them.....or they just pick them out of no where?

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I totally hated the new storyline. Who is the director? Do he realize that the past 3 boran movie suck and dragging!

Kay

sarNie Egg
i stopped watching this...i'll probably continue it when it ends. =/ seems like the storyline isn't going the way everyone wants it to. lol. i don't think i'd have the paitence for idiotic characters either though, so i'll wait until it ends.

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
I've never seen the old Pra Tinawong, but can someone tell me if the old pra' ake was Supachai Tienanan?
Also, who was the old Nang 'ake in that movie?

I've been skipping around this series a lot. I wish it would end too. Both Phone and Cartoon are extremely boring to watch, not to mention that neither of them look very good. Au should have been Nang 'ake, and they should have picked someone else to be Tinawong or something. Haha, and I'm still praying they'll go back to the older costumes. The newer styles they're wearing these days are sort of hideous. :mellow:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep...Supachai was the pra aek in the old version..And his nang aek was Biyada the one that played as the pra aek's mom in Narm Jai Mae...Heum..I always wanted to see Au play as the Tipmonta character but if Tipmonta is like the new one I take my words back lol..This Tipmonta is just annoying and stupid...P'Tinawong pay-ka..Oh boy...

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Yep...Supachai was the pra aek in the old version..And his nang aek was Biyada
Ah, two of my favorite boran stars.
Thanks, Thanamas89. ^_^

I really should go back and watch the old version then...if I can find it somewhere, that is.

Heum..I always wanted to see Au play as the Tipmonta character but if Tipmonta is like the new one I take my words back lol..This Tipmonta is just annoying and stupid
Ha...good point!
It's just that I would have rather watched Au as lead actress because, IMO, she's so much prettier than that Cartoon girl. Ugh, but if they put Au in, then Phone has to go. He wouldn't look handsome enough for her. :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..The old one was real good..They both portray there role real well...The nang aek was weak but she wasn't annoying or stupid..There was a part where she hated pra aek..Not like the new one where she's head over heels for Tinawong..And the pra aek fit his role real well..He can be mean and nice..555 Well I don't know but theres not much pra aeks out there...Au will be with Phone one day..For sure lol..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww..Damn..I missed it..Again lol..Au came out on a show and talked about the lakorn...And Tinawong gets on a spell by Kayawun..Heum..Gee..That took forever lol..And Au and Gumlaimard (Tipmonta's daughter) will be running away from the castle dressed as a guy..Ouu..lol..They need to hurry up and pace it up..They should've had these scenes a long time ago..I wanna see when Tinawong gets on a spell and when Wantamalai and Tipmonta's daughter run away and dress like a guy...But the show it had only Au..Her servant and Tipmonta's daughter that came out..

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Gayawun is already running prek dad, now she have Tinawong on a spell, can't imagine how dragging this lakorn will be.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
It's a women who wrote it lol..
Since a women wrote the storyline, why nek role have no praise, she lay for tinawong anywhere and anytime, look like she have no life nor her own thinking because she do whatever her husband tell her to do. I don't know, but it is sad that nek is acting this way.