Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg toon i noticed that too...gosh they didnt even hugged each other or anything...i dont like the idea of gazing into space after knowing how they felt for each other over a hug or a sniff on the cheek...but whatever the lakorn ended...i just thought it would have beena bit better.

yep...i was so waiting to see a happy ending for n'jaew too..(i totally didnt remember that the lil girl was supposed to died) she was adorable too... :(

kanya...now we know why she acts the way she does...bad parenting there. poor gal!!! :(

i guess each version has it pros & cons.. :)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Wowo the ending kinda like WTH no hugged...I feel bad for Kanya cause of her bad mom but you know the dad did the right thing. Which thats amazing. The mom she went psycho long time ago. I like Rita stepfather he's such a gentleman. hehe:rolleyes:
I dont want the little girl to died but damn it. She's so cute though.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
What it end already?? :blink: I love the old one...I don't know if I want to start this one. Maybe I might just to see what they did in the version. I think the clothes is very pretty. I'm not feeling Nat...I think if there was a different p'ek...I would totally watch it. :unsure:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
chewy im very picky with my characters too...but i gave it a try ...and it was good. (remember it only took me 11 epi to be able to bear with nat) the only thing missing was the chemistry between n'ek and p'ek (they werent touchy enough lol)

amy was too adorable..gosh after watching the behind the scenes..makes me wonder why she cried... :huh: :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
What a big disappointment. I loved the location, setting, and wardrobe. I liked the plot and the pace but OMG there was no chemistry!!! No touchy lovey dovey scenes; they only threw in a few glances between the pranangs- that was it. Nat wasn't bad either; the downside is that he looks [and is] too young to portray an older character. I am so disappointed yet I guess you can say I am quite satisfy overall.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Wasn't there alot of sweet scenes in the old version? I remember watching the older version but don't remember much about it but I thought they actually had a wedding scene at the end. But anyways this version is so creepy. Everytime I see Mae Cham, she creeps me out. She looks freaken scary. Also like everybody said, I wasn't satisfy with this lakorn. I was expecting at least a peck on the cheek at the end because throughout the whole lakorn, they didn't even have any sweet scenes together. It's like their love didn't even develope for me to see. Plus I don't think Nat was that bad either. I actually like him with that mustache more than without it. Without it, he looks gay.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I waited until the lakorn end to watch... and I watched everything in one day.
As far as each character, they played their part pretty well. As for the lakorn and storylines itself. I think is not so bad, since I like the mystery and creepy sense of the lakorn of the original ch.7 version more than the sweet ch.3 version. So this version is good in the sense of giving me the creepy feelings because that is how it should be, just as expected from the title of the lakorn. The storylines is not about the sweetness between the pranang, the storylines is about the mystery surrounding the castle, that's why is call "Prasart Mued (Dark Castle)" that why the neighbors are wary of peoples from prasart mued and they call the P'ek zombie LOL.
As far as Nat's acting, he isn't so bad, because the p'ek characters in here suppose to be stiff and lack emotion, which fit Nat's stiffness.
And the n'ek character, she not suppose to show much of emotion either because of her royalty upbringing and she suppose to have an arrogance in her that doesn't show much of emotion. So overall when it comes to their characters they play it well. It's just the lakorn is poorly done, they didn't excuted the storylines well and it seems rush. That is why the lakorn seems bad, but not the characters or bad acting, it's more like bad director and script writers of the lakorn itself.
If anyone saw the original ch.7 version, you will like this version. But if you saw ch.3 sweet version, then you might not like this new version. For me personally after watching ch.7 version and as good as ch.3 of Willy and Lalita is I don't like how they changed the mystery storylines into a sweet lakorn. But then to each his or her own taste. This version is not bad, just poorly done. Still better than some other lakorn that are out there. :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Who was the nang'ek and pra'ek in the ch7 version?
Priyanoot(sp?) and Aof Pongpat. :) LOL I know it might not seems like a good match, but it match the stoylines of how their characters suppose to be. They both did a great job of portraying their arrogant and emotionless characters. And all other characters did their part so well. The lakorn came out beautifully.

nolee

sarNie Adult
hm, I just finished it.. I was pretty satisfied. loved the wardrobe.. wish there was more chemistry being both the pranangs tho.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't know Aof was from ch7 but anyways, Aof is a great actor eventhough he's not the best looking guy out there.
:lol: Yes he used to play few lakorn for Ch.7 before he moved to Ch.3.
When he was younger, got shorter hair, and more cleaned cut then he is now, he was not bad looking. His acting is great as you said, so his lakorn is more enjoyable than lakorn from most of the newer generation of P'ek that looks good, but can't act. :D LOL.

naasej

sarNie Egg
OK I waited until the lakorn end to watch... and I watched everything in one day.
As far as each character, they played their part pretty well. As for the lakorn and storylines itself. I think is not so bad, since I like the mystery and creepy sense of the lakorn of the original ch.7 version more than the sweet ch.3 version. So this version is good in the sense of giving me the creepy feelings because that is how it should be, just as expected from the title of the lakorn. The storylines is not about the sweetness between the pranang, the storylines is about the mystery surrounding the castle, that's why is call "Prasart Mued (Dark Castle)" that why the neighbors are wary of peoples from prasart mued and they call the P'ek zombie LOL.
As far as Nat's acting, he isn't so bad, because the p'ek characters in here suppose to be stiff and lack emotion, which fit Nat's stiffness.
And the n'ek character, she not suppose to show much of emotion either because of her royalty upbringing and she suppose to have an arrogance in her that doesn't show much of emotion. So overall when it comes to their characters they play it well. It's just the lakorn is poorly done, they didn't excuted the storylines well and it seems rush. That is why the lakorn seems bad, but not the characters or bad acting, it's more like bad director and script writers of the lakorn itself.
If anyone saw the original ch.7 version, you will like this version. But if you saw ch.3 sweet version, then you might not like this new version. For me personally after watching ch.7 version and as good as ch.3 of Willy and Lalita is I don't like how they changed the mystery storylines into a sweet lakorn. But then to each his or her own taste. This version is not bad, just poorly done. Still better than some other lakorn that are out there. :D
URGH! I'm still looking for the Ch.7 version along with Keo Dtaa Suea. Hmmmmm....maybe they should do a remake of Keo Dtaa Suea.

Mars231

sarNie Egg
I know...I'm late, but i just recently started watching lakorns again after 2 years of not watching any. I finished this lakorn today and I'm soooooooooooooo freaken disappointed with this remake!!!!!!! I loved the Willy & Mew version so I was looking forward to watching this lakorn to seeing the sweet scenes between p'ek and n'ek, but there was NONE!!!! They either took out the sweet scenes or ruin it, like that scene where in Willy & Mew's version they were stuck in a cave while there was a storm and n'ek had a fever and p'ek took care of her and that's when Willy & Mew had their first kissing scene and he was holding her in his arms the hold time, but in this new version they just had them stuck in the forest and all p'ek did was hold her for like 30 seconds and that's it, NO KISS or anything. Basically whatever sweet scenes Willy & Mew had in their version, this version F**KED it up.

As I kept watching....I kept hoping for at least one or two sweet scenes and NONE...even when they told each other they love one another...they just stood there 5 feet from each other staring at one another instead of hugging or kissing. I'm like WTF...when you tell someone you love them and tell you they love you too...I would think you would at least hug each other. There was no chemistry between Nat & Rita at all (from beginning to end), but it wasn't their fault because the script writer and director didn't give much to work with.

People said they were disappointed with Chaleuy Suk, but at least Chaleuy Suk had a few cute/sweet scenes here and there with Ann & Rome unlike this lakorn where they didn't have any. What a waste of my time to watch his awful remake!!!

Oh and more thing...I thought Nat looked kind of like Robert Pattinson in the scene where he shot his wife. From that angle his facial structure and how paled he look in that scene made him look like the asian version of Robert...hahaha at least I think so.