Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for all the beautiful pictures!!! I can't wait for this to air... Pray that Nat has gotten a lot less stiff since the last time we saw him onscreen.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Even in the pictures Nat still look stiff as he could be. Even if he's improve...(knocking on wood) but the mastache is such a distraction. Seriously, it's so fake that you can't take Nat professionally. He is such a young looking thing. No matter how they try to make him all grown up...compare to Rita he's a boy.

They should either change P'ek to more mature looking (Rita does have a mature look on her) or if they want to keep Nat as P'ek change the N'ek into someone younger. I don't think they match as a couple. Boy would have been better.

***Rita does look stunning. Love the outfit. And she carries it wondefully***

fanny

sarNie Adult
rita looks stunning in here. nat is okay looking p'ek, but i'm not feeling him in this lakorn as p'ek with rita. who is maprang pairing up with. is it with boy or gosin. wow, man karin also in here too. too bad nat is already chosen to be p'ek in this lakorn and a lot of us not feeling him as p'ek in here. if they would change p'ek i would recommend utt usadda i missed that dude. he would be perfect for this role, but too bad he's in Malaysia working.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
nat really dont fit this role. he really looks too young for this role.
his mustache is like funny make-up.
anyway, the story is good. i just want to know who will sub this.

solin

sarNie Adult
Thank a lot for all these pictures ! Rita is stunning. I love the costumes and the setting of this lakorn. It's classic and sophiticated in the same time, and Rita is so gorgeous like that lol. Nat looks quite funny with his fake mustache but he's still good looking. I really hope he has improved his acting. I like Nat but if he can act better It would be awersome because I want a perfect remake of my favorite lakorn lol. I find that Nat and Rita look good together, but It's also true that Nat is a little young compare to her. I think they should gave him glasses than a mustache. But to me Nat is a good choice because he is so tall, which reminds me Willy lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks jakjann ^_^.. hehe.. so excited.. cant wait to see rita..

here are some stuff i made today ^_^..

i added the 2 pics together ^_^..

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm enjoying it .. it's pretty interetsting.

the OST is SUPER NICE .. LOVE BOY'S SONG -- it sound super SAD BUT SWEET at the same time ^^

Rita is super gorgeous !!!! Nat is getting better with his acting and his thai ^^

cecilia

Staff member
i like the setting as well, it looks so real, feel as if you're living in that time period :p

I've look all over for the lyric but only found the chorus part. i want the whole lyric :( Hope the translation makes sense :wub:

จับมือฉันไว้ เมื่อเธอไม่เห็นแม้สิ่งใดๆ
Hold onto my hand when you don't see anything
เมื่อความมืดมิดบาดลึกจนขาดใจ
Like darkness has been cut deep until I can't breath
ส่งมือเธอมาให้ฉัน
Give me your hand
กอดตัวฉันไว้ หลับตาฟังเสียงหัวใจกันและกัน
Hold onto me, close your eyes, and let's listen to the sound of our heartbeat
และเธอจะรู้ว่าความมืดนั้น มันช่างงดงาม
And then you'll know that darkness is indeed beautiful

cecilia

Staff member
i wanna slap that MAID who take care of Dao -- gosh, she so TWO FACE !!! Ming is getting creepy, so psycho!!!

Tinah, i think RTEAMFORUM will upload this later on to their channel -- if bunniii or peaches couldn't upload by then, maybe check their channel ^^

The building are so beautiful ^^
Credit: pantip

Boy's MV to the intro song: http://truemusic.truelife.com/home/player/player_mv.php?songguid=20090911170539676004

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, i dont think i ever saw that building filmed in the thai drama before. it really look like from the olden days too

thanks cecilia

solin

sarNie Adult
I want to watch !!!!!!!!! I watched the teasers over and over again in waiting for someone to upload the episode. Hope someone will do it very soon. The setting look so beautiful and so real.