Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

solin

sarNie Adult
Thank for the pics : It is good to see some news from this lakorn.
I like the scenerie very much.

Willy and Mew's version will always be my favorite! Just for the some reason that Willy was SO HOT! Not feeling Nat.
I understand you :lol: the old version is great and also one of my favorite lakorn
Willy was so HOT
but I find Nat not that bad from what I can see
and I just think I should try just because It is Prasat Mued...and for Rita of course.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
rita n nat hehe... i cant wait for the lakorn.. but aniwaise.. i freaken miss rita.. hehe.. n yea.. i hope nat's acting is better ^_^ thanks tinah..

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly I could care less that Nat is the pra'ek, as long as it's not Chatchai. ^_____^

I'm just so excited to see the stunning Rita on screen again. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix! look like they went way back to the olden times. the location looks real nice

credit to mystery-castle.hi5.com

^ thanks for sharing the pictures! i'm hyped for this lakorn, even though nat's in it...gosh, he just looks so stiff in that photo! hopefully, his acting won't ruin the lakorn...

is that maprang in one of the photos? she looks really different, if that is her...

i just adore the scenary! it all looks so victorian and all!

solin

sarNie Adult
Thank for the pictures so much !
I really can't wait to watch this lakorn.
And the sceneries : wonderful It really seems as we are back to the past.
The mansion looks like one of this old mansion which could hide some secrets lol.
Sririta is so cute in the first pic and is it Maprang in short curly hair ?

they filmed this in Thailand right? the scenary (especially the mansion) looks so victorian, that it could double as one in england! lol... but i'm hyped for this lakorn now...i'm really looking forward to seeing Rita, maprang, and boy on screen again! she just looks so pretty in those pics!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I don't know if you guys have cruised around the Hi5 page lately for this lakorn, but there are some pictures of rita and fellow actors doing the touristy thing on location and for you Rome fans I guess he's pals with one of the guy cast member he came for a visit on his bike. Here's a link for those who haven't seen the pictures before.

http://mystery-castle2009.hi5.com/

I've never seen Nat's work before so I can't really say anything about his acting...alot of you are saying that he's a bad choice and he's stiff, well the stiffness might actually favor him as Dr. Parot is supposed to be really "stiff," quiet, mysterious, mature...he's pretty boring I would say. What made up for it is when his character is gentle and loving towards his little sister and when he's made vulnerable and open around Ouma, so it worked for me and I'm sure a lot of people to cheer for him because you want this quiet hero to be happy and understood. Well that's what I saw from
willy and mew's version and this was Willy's breakout role and he played it stiff too. Mew always teased him for it because it wasn't all a conscious choice to be so rigid he was just new to the game that's all. Give Nat a chance he's hot haahhaha hopefully his acting has improved so we can enjoy this version, btw when is that? And another thing, he does not need a stache, I get that he's supposed to look older, fine give him glasses, gain weight or something or make the stache real because it's just distracting.

wannabi

sarNie Egg
thanks for the pictures, looks like they're really in england with the choices of the filming locations. I'm excited! Is that Go in the apron? There's something sexy about a guy in an apron...ehheheh

Lome/Rome's a biker, he looks pretty cool.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I couldn't see Rome on his bike.

Is it real that Rome came to visit the site? I wish Rome should have been in this lakorn instead of Nat.

I don't know if you guys have cruised around the Hi5 page lately for this lakorn, but there are some pictures of rita and fellow actors doing the touristy thing on location and for you Rome fans I guess he's pals with one of the guy cast member he came for a visit on his bike. Here's a link for those who haven't seen the pictures before.

http://mystery-castle2009.hi5.com/
omg! thank you so much! omg...Rome looked hot...lol...but seriously...

I couldn't see Rome on his bike.

Is it real that Rome came to visit the site? I wish Rome should have been in this lakorn instead of Nat.
i wish Rome had been cast into this lakorn instead of nat, too...