Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The actor is not Por anymore.
I got the news from someone inside Bangkok Drama that the actor is someone else, but he told me to not reveal it yet until they open it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I got the news from someone inside Bangkok Drama that the actor is someone else, but he told me to not reveal it yet until they open it.
oh yes, what a relief! :lol: i wonder who is it. wishy, could you give us a hint? is it an actor we see often

but rita is still in here right?

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
They will open this lakorn in November.
They're also Boy Pisanu and Maprang, the same team as Gae Roy Rak, but NO Rome. :lmao:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no rome.. so who can it be.. hmm so no por eh.. who can it be.. >_< .. hehehe.. boy is in hea too.. n maprang..

solin

sarNie Adult
Wow ! It's the first time I'm so relief lol.
I like Por but I wished so hard he will not play Dr Parot and now that I know he isn't the p'ek anymore I'm so happy !

Rita is still in here.
It's the most important thing for me about this lakorn.
I just want to see Rita in Mew's role 'cause she's perfect for it.

Hope it's Ken
Yeah ! I think the same !
I so hope It will be Ken but It will be quite hard since Ken has already a lot of upcoming projects
but we can always keep some hope :lol:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update. Aww so Por not the p'ke any more...was looking forward to see them star together but oh will I hope they star to star with each other in different lakorn. Can't wait to know who the new p'ke and so happy to see Maprang in this lakorn. I really hope to see her play a good role weather than the bad role.

navy

sarNie Adult
A little disappoint, but that's OK. As long as they don't replace Por to Chatchai.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hmm... maybe they'll take paul as the p'ek. He seems to be getting those roles alot.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
me too! i like paul but he's nawt really my type. haha
aw manns! how can they have the same cast from GRR! but no ROME!! thats so! BLAH!! LOL
Thanks Wishboniko for the News :]