Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

solin

sarNie Adult
Por ! I like him.
But he really doesn't suit the character at all.
Don't try to be mean but if It's true...so the remake will be a faill.
Plus, if It's Por, Sririta won't be n'ek I assume
...and she really suits the role !
No ! I don't want Por !

navy

sarNie Adult
Well, no one can top Willy in Dr. Parot's role, but I will give the other stars a try....

I don't know that Rita is taller than Por 'cause I saw her pic with Tye ...and thought they look cute.

Tye and Por are the same height, isn't it? If Rita is out, how about POR and Aff?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so happy that Sririta get to pair up with Por beside getting pair up with Rome...I think they will look good. I alway want to see them two pair after they did that one photoshoot together.

jakjann

Jakjann
Rita and new P´ek XDDD

someone know about storyline=^=??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my.. so p'ek is por.. hmmm i wasnt much of a fan of por until i saw kkkf .. n hehe until i just recently started watchin the lakorn with him n ploy.. i havent finished it yet but keke.. im now a small fan of him.. hmmmmmmm rita n por.. i gotta picture that out.. i still gotta picture aff n por too lol. xp..

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
ok i like Por but i think this role of Dr. Parot suit him..o well I'll have to see it to believe that Por could pull it off.

fun

Expired Sarnie
What when was this that pra ek is Por, I thought there was going to be a new pra ek??? :mellow:

As much as I like Por, he doesn't seem right for Rita!

The latest news from TV-Inside magazine, P'ek is Por Thrisadee, but I'm not sure about N'ek now if it's Rita or not.
i'm not much of a fan of por's but i'm okay with this...if it can't be Rome, it's better that it's por than a new-faced p'ek who can't act or something... but i would have preferred Rome, but he has a long list of lakorns so...

but i don't think that por fits the role of the p'ek in this lakorn that well...hmm...i've also seen a few old photoshoots of por and Rita together and por looks about Rita's height...they're okay together, but not hot or anything... i'm still looking forward to this lakorn though...:)

navy

sarNie Adult
I'm happy with the pairing. Either Rome or Por is fine with me.

Rather than to see Chat chai with Rita, Por is better candidate for this role.

Tonty

sarNie Egg
Por & Rita : I have seen some pictures of them together and they match each other !
No as hot as Roma/Rita but good.

Plus, I'm so happy to see Rita with new p'ek and I have always want to see Rita/Por once.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont mind seeing them with different actors/actress but rita w/por is a no no! i hope they change pra'ek

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i dont mind seeing them with different actors/actress but rita w/por is a no no! i hope they change pra'ek
Rita and Por???!?!?!
NO NO NO!! hahahahaha!!
well same here too!! LOL
i was wishing it was Rome!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha..i have nawt seen the older version of this...interesting..hahaha.. :]]]